RoT Sith vs. One Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Rule of Two Team:
- Bane's corpse
- RotS Palpatine
- TCW Darth Maul
- RotS Count Dooku
- RotJ Darth Vader

One Sith Team:
- prime Darth Krayt
- Darth Wyyrlok III
- Darth Nihl
- Darth Talon
- Darth Stryfe
- Darth Azard

Battle takes place inside Valkorion's palace.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Is Valkorion alive

JKBart
he be overseeing the battle in spectator mode as an spirit

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion uses double-prep nexus ritual to incapacitate Bane

JKBart
thus the false sith lord is dethroned

Trocity
Another mismatch by Bart. smile

EmperorSidious2
RoT take this moderate difficulty.

S_W_LeGenD
Interesting battle.

IMO, victor of the clash between Palpatine and Darth Krayt will influence the outcome of the confrontation at large.

However, real danger is from Valkorion. Any Team can win or loose due to his intervention, should it occur.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hi, LeGenD! Where've you been?

EmperorSidious2
Sidious vs Krayt last a while

Wyyrlock vs Maul Wyyrlock wins this due to his overwhelming force advantage

Dooku vs Talon and Nihl Dooku wins quite easily

Vader vs Strfye and Azard Vader wins

So really Dooku will probably end up fighting Wyyrlock to stop him from aiding Krayt so Sidious would eventually win out and so would Dooku and Vader would have win a while ago as well.

So yea pretty solid win for RoT Sith.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hi, LeGenD! Where've you been?
Bro, I have been busy.

Q99
Pretty good fight, with the numbers matching pretty well against power.

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2

Wyyrlock vs Maul Wyyrlock wins this due to his overwhelming force advantage

Dooku vs Talon and Nihl Dooku wins quite easily

What if we swap this out, Dooku vs Wyyrlok, Nihl and Talon vs Maul?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99

Welp, then the One Sith would still lose.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Q99
Pretty good fight, with the numbers matching pretty well against power.

Dooku can still beat Wyyrlock just more time and maul can hold off or beat Nihl and Talon.

Q99
I'll agree that the One Sith lose.

Best-case seems to be, Krayt holds off Sidious, Wyyrlok and Dooku get into a long fight, Maul holds off Talon and Nihl (which I think they could win), but... then you got Vader, who beats Stryfe and Azard, and then goes and kills another OS, then it goes downhill from there.

Hm... or really, since Maul is the weakest, he should fight Stryfe and Azard... of course Vader still beats Talon and Nihl....

Not a quick fight if they go to closest-match there, but the best I can see is 'degrading stalemate.' Or they can go more aggressive, kill some RoT Sith, but lose more faster.

Lose either way, but definitely a fun fight.

Trocity
Bane left behind a potent DS nexus upon his death, his corpse will amp everyone here except Krayt who is not a true sith and can't fully draw on the dark side.

ares834
Bane tips the scales.

One Sith win.

JKBart
Palpatine 10/10 Krayt
Dooku 8/10 Wyyrlok
Maul 6/10 Nihl & Azard
Vader 8/10 Talon & Stryfe

mismatch so terrible, RoT wins 10/10

Q99
Originally posted by Trocity
Bane left behind a potent DS nexus upon his death, his corpse will amp everyone here except Krayt who is not a true sith and can't fully draw on the dark side.

... Krayt's one of the most in-touch with the force people here.

Everyone's Sith, they'll be amped probably in proportion to their existing strength. (Thus not altering the odds one way or another)

NewGuy01
I can't believe the chief Legacy fanboy didn't pick up on that reference.

Emperordmb
If Bane didn't consider Krayt a true Sith, his view of all of Krayt's blindly loyal followers must be even lower tbh.

Galan007
^ Bane seemed to loathe Krayt--considered him a 'pretender'... But to be fair, that was before Krayt realized his potential, so who knows if Bane's opinion would have changed.

Originally posted by Q99
What if we swap this out, Dooku vs Wyyrlok, Nihl and Talon vs Maul? Dooku wins, but it's a good fight.

As for Nihl/Talon: they could both conjure FL, iirc. That could potentially give them a big advantage against Maul.

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
^ Bane seemed to loathe Krayt--considered him a 'pretender'... But to be fair, that was before Krayt realized his potential, so who knows if Bane's opinion would have changed.

I just wanna note, all sith smack talk all sith of all other orders, and it often didn't have to do with strength.

Andeddu called Wyyrlok a Sith Zygote, and then was killed by him in a sorcery duel. And Andeddu's a sith Dooku considered quite impressive.

Bane's holocron didn't care how strong Krayt was, only that he had an order rather than a duo.

These are Sith. When they run into another sith, there will not be backpatting, there will be assertions of superiority and how much better *their* version of the sith is ^^

The way you tell a not-real-sith is if they don't shoot back with how theirs is the better one.

Yes. Nihl famously zapped Kol Skywalker in the back, and Talon used it on occasion too.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
Yes. Nihl famously zapped Kol Skywalker in the back, and Talon used it on occasion too. Right. And that *should* give them a considerable advantage against Maul, I'd think.

Sidenote:
Wasn't that the only time Nihl conjured FL, or am I not remembering other instances..?

ILS
It's safely inferable that Maul by the end of SoD knows how to block Force Lightning, and I don't think Nihl or Talon's individually is so strong that he couldn't fight it off if he was hit. Both catching him at the same time is another story.

I'd probably give the duo a slight majority though. If we think about Krayt during Claws of the Dragon as being about RotS Kenobi's level of skill (after having perfected his technique and killed thousands of opponents), Cade fought pretty closely with him so he isn't far off of him at that point in time.

Circa Claws Cade doesn't take too much issue in dispatching Talon but Nihl can give him a fair fight over a few pages. Talon, and presumably Nihl to an extent, would have grown in power heading into Legacy: War, so we're dealing with a Ventress and sub-Ventress duo with pretty strong Force powers? I don't think Maul can take that majority.

Galan007
Originally posted by ILS
It's safely inferable that Maul by the end of SoD knows how to block Force Lightning Based on?

ILS
He's seen it blocked with a lightsaber first hand, lesser trained dark acolytes know how to block it, and there's developed-but-deleted footage of him and Savage blocking Sidious' which would suggest not only he knows how to block it, but he taught Savage.

I'm essentially saying Maul isn't stupid and he would have figured it out by now.

Galan007
Oh, okay. I thought you meant that he could block/deflect it with the force, lol.

Yeah, blocking it with a saber is a lot more plausible, but like you mentioned: if both of them zap Maul simultaneously, or if one of them zap him while he is engaged in a duel with the other, there's simply not much he can do to defend.

ILS
Yeah, Maul's best bet would be to try and separate them and keep pressure applied with telekinesis, which I don't see as totally impossible. Say he blasted Talon into a wall and then went to town on Nihl by himself. I just don't think he'd quite pull that off for a majority, but maybe for 4/10.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ILS
Yeah, Maul's best bet would be to try and separate them and keep pressure applied with telekinesis, which I don't see as totally impossible. Say he blasted Talon into a wall and then went to town on Nihl by himself. I just don't think he'd quite pull that off for a majority, but maybe for 4/10.
He'd certainly fare a lot better than Stryfe and Azard would fare against Vader, that's for damn sure.

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
Right. And that *should* give them a considerable advantage against Maul, I'd think.

Sidenote:
Wasn't that the only time Nihl conjured FL, or am I not remembering other instances..?

The only time on-page, yea. His preference is dueling, while Talon uses her powers more.

NewGuy01
Two lightsabers doe. cool

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He'd certainly fare a lot better than Stryfe and Azard would fare against Vader, that's for damn sure.

Yea, Vader's really the cincher. The OS can spare enough people to beat Maul, but only by throwing their weakest lot against someone who'll beat them faster.

NewGuy01
Vader and Bane prolly not even necessary.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.