The Nice Guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Directed by Shane Black

With Ryan Gosling, Matt Bomer, Russell Crowe, Kim Basinger

z-_HQ0bUzS8

Esau Cairn
Cool.
Had that Kiss Kiss Bang Bang vibe before I realised Black directed that too!

RDJ & Kilmer...now Crowe & Gosling, Black sure knows how to pick a good combo cast.

Kazenji
JZygpck0PCg

Robtard
Looks like it has potential, will watch

CPT Space Bomb
I liked Kiss Kiss Bang Bang so I'll probably enjoy this.

The Nuul
This looks okay, better than kiss kiss. I didn't like kiss kiss at all. after IM3, Black just can't be trusted to direct. He's a good writer but his scripts need someone else to direct like richard donner did.

Ascendancy
Happened to see the preview for this while I was on YouTube and it had me watching it all the way through to the end. Definitely looks like it will be a good watch.

Flyattractor
This looks like it could be good. Not good enough to see in theaters but worth a vid rent.

Kazenji
_kftWU-ByuM

V1R1OIOJP4c

elinathen
I am impatiently wait for this movie "The Nice Guys". Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe both looks awesome in this movie trailer. Specially Russell Crowe in his Blue Leather Jacket. I design this blue outwear for all the fans and available at Sky-Seller online shop.

Kazenji
About a 6/10 from me, For me it could'eve been better

notice its been getting 8's & 9's out of 10, Each to their own i guess.

Zack M
Probably the best thing I have seen this year so far. Zootopia a close second.

Kazenji
Noticed some critics have been saying its this generation's Lethal weapon, I'd rather re-watch those movies then this a second time.

Zack M
Originally posted by Kazenji
Noticed some critics have been saying its this generation's Lethal weapon, I'd rather re-watch those movies then this a second time.

I didnt get that vibe at all. Nice Guys was pretty smart and funny. Quite similar to Kiss kiss bang bang.

Kazenji
I'm glad you enjoyed more

personally i felt it could've moved along more quicker in some parts.

|King Joker|
I loved it. Funny, great acting, entertaining plot; it had everything, TBH.

carthage
I loved it and its a shame that it didn't break even with its budget. Both leads had great chemistry, and it the elements of dark comedy worked well with the acting. Like when they were going up the elevator and all those guys were dying, I couldn't stop laughing.

Probably one of my favorites of the year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.