RIP Alan Rickman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
Hans Gruber is dead

:-(

Impediment
The Sheriff of Nottingham and the Metatron, too.

RIP.

Trocity
Very sad news.

R.I.P Severus.

He was the bravest man I ever knew.

NewLanceWindu
By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Worvan, you shall be avenged!

Henry_Pym
There goes Galaxy quest 2

Also a big F_uck you to Emma Watson capitalizing off his death to promote her standings in her ideological circles. May she get cancer and suffer like he did.

Tzeentch
WAKE ME UP

Bardock42
Originally posted by Henry_Pym

Also a big F_uck you to Emma Watson capitalizing off his death to promote her standings in her ideological circles. May she get cancer and suffer like he did.

Yeah, awful to honour him by talking about what he actually believed...

walshy
https://49.media.tumblr.com/a4c0809c760cabeebcc8a07805f3cb89/tumblr_nn0zegRdXF1u1vo97o1_400.gif

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, awful to honour him by talking about what he actually believed... you don't honor someone by putting an ideology infront of their deeds. You're an ideologue so I don't expect you to understand that.

Bardock42
you don't honor someone by putting an ideology infront of their deeds. You're an ideologue so I don't expect you to understand that.

Not "an" ideology. Their ideology.

I know it sucks for you, but he wasn't a bigot, and I think it's good of Emma Watson to point that out and honour him.

Robtard
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Worvan, you shall be avenged!

thumb up

An underrated flick and performance

Henry_Pym
Not "an" ideology. Their ideology.

I know it sucks for you, but he wasn't a bigot, and I think it's good of Emma Watson to point that out and honour him. that isn't changing what I said.

Modern feminism is a bigoted group, He can have any belief he wants, but he wasn't an advocate, it was tasteless and an appeal to her shaky standing in the UN.

Hell I even googled his feminist activity, he used feminism to market a period piece he was in.

Bardock42
Okay, so we can all agree that he was pro-feminism. And Emma Watson (among other tweets and tributes by her, and as someone who knew him personally) pointing out his positive stance on social justice is by no means disrespectful.

In fact it is the opposite, and most definitely doesn't justify ill wishes of cancer on her, on the other hand the one wishing cancer on another person, out of the blue, in a thread about someone who just died because of cancer, is disrespectful and should feel ashamed.

NewLanceWindu
Okay, so we can all agree that Henry_Pym here is a jackass?

God forbid Emma Watson, someone who actually knew the man on a personal level, posts about something he actually said. She also tweeted a heartfelt condolence and retweeted everything positive people were saying about him. But no...let's not mention that and just wish cancer (wtf?) on someone because she's a feminist.

Modern feminism is a bigoted group.

You're lumping a diverse group together for your own one-sided views. There are feminists and then you have the Tumblrina feminazis. There's a big difference.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Tzeentch
WAKE ME UP CANT WAKE UP

WHY IS EVERYONE COOL DYING

Henry_Pym
Okay, so we can all agree that he was pro-feminism. And Emma Watson (among other tweets and tributes by her, and as someone who knew him personally) pointing out his positive stance on social justice is by no means disrespectful.

In fact it is the opposite, and most definitely doesn't justify ill wishes of cancer on her, on the other hand the one wishing cancer on another person, out of the blue, in a thread about someone who just died because of cancer, is disrespectful and should feel ashamed. cry harderOriginally posted by NewLanceWindu
Okay, so we can all agree that Henry_Pym here is a jackass?

God forbid Emma Watson, someone who actually knew the man on a personal level, posts about something he actually said. She also tweeted a heartfelt condolence and retweeted everything positive people were saying about him. But no...let's not mention that and just wish cancer (wtf?) on someone because she's a feminist.

You're lumping a diverse group together for your own one-sided views. There are feminists and then you have the Tumblrina feminazis. There's a big difference. calm down *****

She is a multi-millionaire who complains she isn't paid enough. She is a human cancer on the good name of real feminism which the world could truly use in many countries.

NewLanceWindu
cry harder calm down *****

She is a multi-millionaire who complains she isn't paid enough. She is a human cancer on the good name of real feminism which the world could truly use in many countries.

durwank2

She's fighting for equality all across the board. Even as a celebrity there are many cases of the men being paid more for the same job. At that point it's not about the money itself but "why do I get less for the same thing".

Get bent.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by NewLanceWindu
durwank2

She's fighting for equality all across the board. Even as a celebrity there are many cases of the men being paid more for the same job. At that point it's not about the money itself but "why do I get less for the same thing".

Get bent. and that's equal to children getting acid thrown in their face for daring to read.

Yeah, you first

Tzeentch
What does any of this have to actually do with Alan Rickman being dead?

Are you people autistic?

wakkawakkawakka
Why is Alan Rickman dead, dead I though magic was supposed to fix everything.

Dracula, David Bowie, and now Hans Gruber, is this the planet's way of getting revenge.

Kazenji

You do know that there is a Comic of Galaxy Quest.

Impediment
Quit the dick waving, people, and stay to topic.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Kazenji
You do know that there is a Comic of Galaxy Quest. no, I didn't. Thanks for the heads up.

I had heard there was studio interest in a galaxy quest 2 but the line of thinking was that they should do it because the cast was still alive... So yeah

draxx_tOfU
May he rest in peace...

AsbestosFlaygon
Good men die young.

Surtur
RIP, he'll always be Snape to me.

Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Why is Alan Rickman dead, dead I though magic was supposed to fix everything.

Your comment would make more sense if the magic in Harry Potter could fix anything and/or raise the dead.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Good men die young.

He was nearly 70, not that young really.

Patient_Leech
Hans Gruber will be missed. : (

rudester
Bing bang the witch is dead..the witch is dead.. Bing bang the wicked witch is dead..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.