Fox News GOP Debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Its on tonight.

I can't wait to watch this.

I suspect it will be a pile on Cruz about citizenship, after all if he is a Cuban/Canadian, Trump might have to deport him as well.

dadudemon
I fully expect you to give a summary with your favorite parts, TI. I'm not kidding. I need you to do that. no expression

Bardock42
I'm looking forward to it as well.

Time-Immemorial
You don't get fox news in your migrant ridden country.

Slay
laughing out loud

Henry_Pym
I thought it was on FBN not FNC?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You don't get fox news in your migrant ridden country.

Yeah, it sucks, I'll have to use "the internet", like a peasant.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I thought it was on FBN not FNC?

Yea it is, so Bardock will def not be able to watch it.

Bardock42
Wasn't a problem with the last one on FBN.

Lucius
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, it sucks, I'll have to use "the internet", like a peasant.

Deutschland icht nicht gut. In Amerika, es ist gut. Wir haben Fox Nachrichten. Du bist sehr neidisch.

Mein Deutsch ist nicht gut.

Bardock42
lol, that was quite good. thumb up

dadudemon

Surtur
I want to say something in German too. Guten tag. Boom. It's like we're all language scientists.

Time-Immemorial
breken ze english!

Lucius
lol, that was quite good. thumb up

Sure, but it's hard to say something clever or sarcastic, when your limited to communicating at the level of a small child.

Related to the topic at hand, did anyone catch Carlie Fiorina's dig at Hillary? About how unlike Hillary, Carly actually enjoys spending time with her husband?

Talk about being desperate to get attention.

Time-Immemorial
I heard her say that, but she can get away with stuff like that, so she uses it.

Flyattractor
I don't blame her. I wouldn't want to spend any time with Bill either.

Time-Immemorial
Apparently he did want to spend time with her, cause shes been in the closet and he likes young girls.

Time-Immemorial
Another win for trump in the debate.

Leads national polls

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/trump-more-doubles-national-lead-nbc-wsj-poll-n496711

Trump/cruz went at it

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/14/politics/republican-debate-2016-highlights/index.html?eref=rss_latest

All in all I chose Trump as the winner as did many others.

|King Joker|
Trump bitchslapped Cruz with his response to his "New York values" comment. Pretty hilarious.

Robtard
Once I again I felt Kasich is the best the GOP has to offer. He won't get the nom, but I hope he does.

Omega Vision
The GOP is on a crazy train this cycle. Maybe they'll learn from it, maybe they won't. I feel like there are lots of Republicans who are so angry and fed up with what they see as incompetence on both sides of the aisle that they're not really considering how ridiculous the idea of President Trump or President Cruz actually is. It's sort of like the Ron Paul Revolution (which I was sympathetic to back in 2008, simply because I was a Republican leaning person pissed at the government), only much more serious.

Bardock42
Or maybe they are going to win with this crazy train and we'll all die...

Lucius
These men are not fit to govern. These men are not sane.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The GOP is on a crazy train this cycle. Maybe they'll learn from it, maybe they won't. I feel like there are lots of Republicans who are so angry and fed up with what they see as incompetence on both sides of the aisle that they're not really considering how ridiculous the idea of President Trump or President Cruz actually is. It's sort of like the Ron Paul Revolution (which I was sympathetic to back in 2008, simply because I was a Republican leaning person pissed at the government), only much more serious.

I'm sorry America thinks different then you.

We had to but up with Obama for 8 years.

People are sick of the liberal Clinton movement.

Sanders has a good chance in beating Clinton for the nom now, and if it's him vs Trump.

Trump wins hands down.

So prepare yourself for 8 years of Trump.

Bardock42
Funnily, Sanders does better than Trump in direct match ups:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html#polls

Surtur
Originally posted by Lucius
These men are not fit to govern. These men are not sane.

Yeah that is a pretty giant bag of insanity.

Time-Immemorial
Funnily, Sanders does better than Trump in direct match ups:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_sanders-5565.html#polls

Oh those polls matter nowlaughing out loud

That's within the margin of error.

And you forget the power Trump has.

Bardock42
Oh those polls matter nowlaughing out loud

That's within the margin of error.

And you forget the power Trump has.

What do you mean? I've been citing polls for months now.

It's not a "hands down" thing though is it?

Time-Immemorial
No it's a hands up thing.

Bardock42
So you agree, if it's Sanders vs. Trump either could potentially win and it's not a clear win for either...

Time-Immemorial
I'm fine with either winning.

I will vote for trump, but if sanders wins, I'm fine with that.

Anything but Hilary.

I'm sick of her and the scandals. It's time they just go away for good.

Bill has dementia anyways. She needs to focus on him.

Bardock42
I'm fine with either winning.

I will vote for trump, but if sanders wins, I'm fine with that.

Anything but Hilary.

I'm sick of her and the scandals. It's time they just go away for good.

Bill has dementia anyways. She needs to focus on him.

That claim of dementia thing comes from the "diagnosis" of a disgruntled former aide based solely on her watching one speech, you should probably not repeat it as fact.

Time-Immemorial
My grandfather has dementia. I know what it looks like, bill is incredibly dull and sometimes he can't even get his sentences together.

Bardock42
So that's two people who hate the Clintons, neither of which is medically qualified, who think Bill Clinton has early stages of dementia....I guess it's 100% certain then.

Surtur
So that's two people who hate the Clintons, neither of which is medically qualified, who think Bill Clinton has early stages of dementia....I guess it's 100% certain then.

As a fellow scientist I approve this diagnosis thumb up

Time-Immemorial

Just like you still think Wilson was guilty and Brown was innocent.

Interesting.

So when it comes out he has dementia. I'll just have another one on ya.

Robtard
My grandfather has dementia. I know what it looks like, bill is incredibly dull and sometimes he can't even get his sentences together.

Wonder if Carson has Dementia too then.

Time-Immemorial
Racist

Omega Vision
I'm sorry America thinks different then you.

We had to but up with Obama for 8 years.

People are sick of the liberal Clinton movement.

Sanders has a good chance in beating Clinton for the nom now, and if it's him vs Trump.

Trump wins hands down.

So prepare yourself for 8 years of Trump.
You talk about "America" but you're really talking about Trump supporters, which last I checked aren't close to being a majority of Americans.

Please learn to stop overgeneralizing, you're an adult, you should know these things.

Time-Immemorial
When Trump wins I'll be laughing at you. Win Bernie wins I'll be laughing even more at the Hilary Fans.

Omega Vision
If Trump wins, I'll probably move to Belgium.

Time-Immemorial
Good good, I'll come visitsmile

Omega Vision
I might do that anyway, tbh. It'd be cool teaching English in another country where I have full citizenship.

Stigma
Originally posted by Omega Vision
If Trump wins, I'll probably move to Belgium.
thumb up

It's a beautiful country.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.