What's healthier for the Internet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
2 factions ignoring each other and posting self fellating comments into an echo chamber or 4chan level hate mobbing?

Just curious

Esau Cairn
After years of hearing about 4chan, I only recently remembered to check it out.

I'm assuming that site was created with good intentions but just attracted the wrong crowd?

Omega Vision
Can't help but feel like there's lots of salt in this thread...

-Pr-
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
After years of hearing about 4chan, I only recently remembered to check it out.

I'm assuming that site was created with good intentions but just attracted the wrong crowd?

Depends on the area, or at least it did up until recently with the whole transfer of ownership thing.

Tzeentch
They're both shit, but neither are as unhealthy for the internet as stupid people being allowed to voice their opinions to a mass audience.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Can't help but feel like there's lots of salt in this thread... we'll keep yours out.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Tzeentch
They're both shit, but neither are as unhealthy for the internet as stupid people being allowed to voice their opinions to a mass audience. how do you determine "stupid people"

What about using verifiable facts to push a horrid agenda, or using shifty facts to promote a ideology?

Adam Grimes
A middle ground would be okay.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by -Pr-
Depends on the area, or at least it did up until recently with the whole transfer of ownership thing.

There's a lot of disturbing footage submitted.
Even the screen shots & titles are f-ed up.
Unfortunately it shows a great deal of how evil mankind can be to each other.

Ushgarak
Clearly not a thread in good faith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.