Darth Krayt gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
All opponents in their prime and with canon feats unless specified otherwise.

1. AOTC Anakin
2. Asajj Ventress
3. Savage Opress
4. TPM Darth Maul
5. ROTS Obi Wan
6. SOD Darth Maul
7. Count Dooku
8. Mace Windu
9. Darth Vader
10. Yoda
11. Darth Sidious
12. DE Sidious

Trocity
Stops at Yoda.

Galan007
I'd be really curious to see Krayt fight Mace, tbh. I'd still likely go with Krayt in the end, but I think it could potentially be a very good fight.

EmperorSidious2
9 or 10

Tondemonai
Done at 7. He can't get any further without any rest/stamina regen. If he did then Yoda. Also why are 11 and 12 different options? Kinda weird kuz it's the same thing just 12 is specified :/

Rebel95
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Done at 7. He can't get any further without any rest/stamina regen. If he did then Yoda. Also why are 11 and 12 different options? Kinda weird kuz it's the same thing just 12 is specified :/
I said in the original post that all opponents had canon feats only unless specified otherwise. I specified otherwise for 12 (DE Sidious), not 11 (canon Sidious). DE is not canon, therefore they are different opponents.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Rebel95
I said in the original post that all opponents had canon feats only unless specified otherwise. I specified otherwise for 12 (DE Sidious), not 11 (canon Sidious). DE is not canon, therefore they are different opponents.

Fair enough. Either way he'd lose to both even if he had full power and had some prep time tbh. Total mismatch for that, plus wouldn't even make it nearly that far without rest.

Rebel95
This is with full rest and health restored between each round. I should've stated that earlier. My b

Tondemonai
U good. In that case done at Yoda probably.

carthage
Vader or Yoda.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity
Stops at Yoda.

Vorpal Ruin
It's possible that Mace could win, and if Mace doesn't then Yoda will.

FreshestSlice
Stops at Vader.

Nephthys
Nah, Krayt can Dark Transfer Vader down. He also has lightning and is faster than Vader.

FreshestSlice
Nah.

Vorpal Ruin
Krayt should take Vader most of the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.