Captain America Vs Raphael (TMNT)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Standard gear for both

KingD19
Even with AoU and the scenes from Civil War trailer, Raphael is still far beyond him. Stronger, faster, better fighter, longer reach, etc... And he's basically immune to any damage in his torso at all.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Scoobless
Standard gear for both

Who do you think wins?

Utrigita
Originally posted by KingD19
Even with AoU and the scenes from Civil War trailer, Raphael is still far beyond him. Stronger, faster, better fighter, longer reach, etc... And he's basically immune to any damage in his torso at all.

I might misremember, but didn't Raphael in the opening scene, at the docks, use a ****ing container to club down some of the foot ninjas?

Silent Master
Not the best, but it does show some of his feats.

2DGn0bHXNl4

KingD19
Originally posted by Utrigita
I might misremember, but didn't Raphael in the opening scene, at the docks, use a ****ing container to club down some of the foot ninjas?

No, he doesn't club them with the shipping container. He just picks the whole thing up and throws it at them.

Utrigita
No, he doesn't club them with the shipping container. He just picks the whole thing up and throws it at them.

Cool thumb up

Doesn't make it worse, couldn't quite recall the scene, only saw it once in theater.

KingD19
Originally posted by Utrigita
Cool thumb up

Doesn't make it worse, couldn't quite recall the scene, only saw it once in theater.

Not at all. The sheer ridiculousness still makes me laugh. They're just sitting there having a good time, and suddenly a gigantic shipping container is flying through the air and about to land on them. As far and high as he threw it, the only reason he probably didn't use it like that is because it's too big to actual use. He wouldn't be able to hold it like a weapon loll.

Scoobless

Really? I totally don't remember that... maybe I should re-watch the movie.

Estacado
Originally posted by Scoobless
Really? I totally don't remember that... maybe I should re-watch the movie.
It's the scene where they 1st show up iirc.

TheVaultDweller
Cap gets beaten badly. Raphael totally outclasses him physically, and is probably more skilled to boot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.