Kylo Ren's mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Remember Kylo placing his helmet on the bridge right before he kills han? Did it get left behind as the base was destroyed or did General Hux grab it maybe? Or will he not have a mask anymore (that would suck lol)

queeq
I'm sure the First Order can only afford that one mask. Maybe he finds a second hand Batman mask and starts calling himself the Dark Jedi Knight.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Rebel95
Remember Kylo placing his helmet on the bridge right before he kills han? Did it get left behind as the base was destroyed or did General Hux grab it maybe? Or will he not have a mask anymore (that would suck lol)

I'm pretty sure they can build a replacement mask.

Although he might feel like he no longer needs it. I hope not. It's a cool design.

Galan007
Kylo has such Vader-worship that I can't imagine him not wearing a mask in the future.

Perhaps his next mask will have a different design..?

queeq
Maybe, who knows.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Kylo has such Vader-worship that I can't imagine him not wearing a mask in the future.

thumb up

Plus, he has a scar now... so there's an actual reason to wear a mask.

Beniboybling
More importantly what happened to Vader's mask? Was it destroyed with the station?

ares834
No. It was on Kylo's Star Destroyer.

queeq
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Plus, he has a scar now... so there's an actual reason to wear a mask.

He must be so happy to have a scar on his face, like his idol Vader.

StiltmanFTW
Yes. He probably sent Rey flowers with a "thank you" letter.

queeq
laughing out loud

I bet... And a P.S.: Can you cut my arms and legs off too?

Galan007
laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ares834
No. It was on Kylo's Star Destroyer. Ah I thought it was Starkiller base.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Rebel95
Remember Kylo placing his helmet on the bridge right before he kills han? Did it get left behind as the base was destroyed or did General Hux grab it maybe? Or will he not have a mask anymore (that would suck lol) Yes, I'm sure after reporting to Snoke, General Hux risked his life to go all the way down to the oscillator, navigate the ruins and burning rubble, find the somehow still-intact narrow walkway, locate his rival's precious headdress, and escape the imploding planet.

Snoke and Kylo, BFFs got each other's backs. And masks.

queeq
laughing out loud

atv2
Is it me or did anyone notice that both Anakin and Ben Solo both got facial scars by women. Anakin got scarred by Ventress in the Clone Wars and Ben got scarred by Rey.

queeq
All the Skywalker men have weird relationships with women:

Anakin and Padme - illegal marriage, horrible courtship with hubby turning out to be homicidal maniac
Luke - makes out with his sister
Ben - can't handle a girl.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by queeq
All the Skywalker men have weird relationships with women:

Anakin and Padme - illegal marriage, horrible courtship with hubby turning out to be homicidal maniac
Luke - makes out with his sister
Ben - can't handle a girl. Luke made out the best of that list...

Bentley
Originally posted by queeq
laughing out loud

I bet... And a P.S.: Can you cut my arms and legs off too?

Now I want Kylo to be manhandled at the end of each movie of the new trilogy while becoming more and more crippled each time.

queeq
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Luke made out the best of that list...

Well, yeah... We don't know what he did after ROTJ.

And I didn't say it was all bad. I am sure killing women and children can be quite satisfying to some people. But it is all kinda weird.

Lord Lucien
No, he made out the best. Made out...

Darth Thor
^ You have to explain that to the old geezers.

Scribble
I'm hoping he goes full villain in Episode VIII and keeps the mask on for the duration of the film. Not that I didn't like it when he took the mask off, on the contrary I though it worked really well, but I think it'd be effective to have him faceless in the next film, to show how far to the Dark Side he's gone. Obviously it'd eventually come back off in Ep IX.

queeq
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ You have to explain that to the old geezers.

I got it... it just wasn't very funny. I tried to ignore it... but.. ah well. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.