Star Wars Rebels: Season 2 Trailer (1/15/16)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/15/star-wars-rebels-video-lightsaber

IT'S RELEASED.

Zenwolf
Woo!....But did they really have to include Yoda...

ares834
Holy shit! Looks bad ass!

Zenwolf
Although hopefully this is part of the Season of the ESB feeling, I didn't feel that much before, but this half looks FAR superior. I just hope the trailer isn't too misleading.

ares834
Also "Old Master" is Maul.

No question.

Sounds like him and has the tats.

Zenwolf
It sounds like him? Doesn't sound like Maul to me really, voice sounds kinda too old...but I could see that yeah when he says master it does sound like Maul, they gotta wrap up his story at some point.

|King Joker|
THIS TRAILER KILLED ME I AM DEAD.

ares834
Originally posted by Zenwolf
It sounds like him? Doesn't sound like Maul to me really...but I could see that yeah, they gotta wrap up his story at some point.

It sounds just like Witwer's Maul from TCW.

Edit: And that Vader entrance on the TIE! Beautiful.

|King Joker|
Agreed, it's definitely Maul.

Also, were those the Jedi Temple Guards from TCW? Were they visions, or...?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834
It sounds just like Witwer's Maul from TPM.

Edit: And that Vader entrance on the TIE! Beautiful.

It does? Really? It sounds like an old man.

Well up until he says Master, then it sounds more like Maul. So yeah.

ares834
I think it's clear that the GI was one of the Temple guards now, just as some theorized.

Zenwolf
Also one thing, a new Inquisitor? Anyone else notice that?

|King Joker|
?v=LJyxPDEvo9U

|King Joker|
Also one thing, a new Inquisitor? Anyone else notice that? Yeah, looks badass.

I think it's clear that the GI was one of the Temple guards now, just as some theorized. Damn, that's probably the case. mmm

Probably that one ******* that ripped off Ahsoka's braids, LOL.

Zenwolf
I hope the Brother becomes more formidable this time around and I hope this new Inquisitor isn't a scrub either.

redpill
Also "Old Master" is Maul.

No question.

Sounds like him and has the tats.

NO!

Old master is SNOKE!

ares834
No, it's Maul. 100%

http://i.imgur.com/6iuQvTT.png

ares834
Can't say I'm a fan of the green Kylo saber though.

And Anakin and Yoda look like shit.

But those are minor complaints on an otherwise awesome trailer.

Zenwolf
Tbh I'm kinda curious as to how Maul fits into all this...that and wondering how if he's on a Temple where there seems to be knowledge and strong with the dark side, Sidious nor Vader sensed it. Unless they didn't care? Hmm..

|King Joker|
Looks like there's gonna be a 3v3 - Ahsoka, Kanan, and Ezra vs. the three Inquisitors.

Ahsoka could probably take them all the Inquisitors there on, so it really shouldn't be some intense fight, realistically.

|King Joker|
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CYyI4mkUMAExxNz.png

Zenwolf
You know another thought occurs, since the team seems to be on a dark Temple and the fact Ahsoka seems to have a vision thing of Vader.

What if the whole Vader bits are just visions?(Not the Inquisitors) Ezra seeing Vader, Ahsoka hear/fighting Vader?

|King Joker|
I think the parts that are visions are made obvious. (I.e. the red mist and stuff).

Galan007
*sighs* Maul again... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yoda's CG looked pretty awful, btw:
http://i.imgur.com/jcgbsH0.png

ares834
You know another thought occurs, since the team seems to be on a dark Temple and the fact Ahsoka seems to have a vision thing of Vader.

What if the whole Vader bits are just visions?(Not the Inquisitors) Ezra seeing Vader, Ahsoka hear/fighting Vader?

Could be. But I doubt they would pull such a bait and switch on us.

Zenwolf
Well it's not like they haven't done it before Ares.

|King Joker|
https://41.media.tumblr.com/efb8f125432272a4f4c1760a1e1967cb/tumblr_inline_o10dtiXEYO1t2ljt4_540.png

Great idea bringing the kid who has already had experiences with the dark side to a dark side temple!

Beniboybling
Is this real? Am I dreaming?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Is this real? Am I dreaming? IT'S REAL BENI. VERY, VERY REAL.

Trocity
Leia's a babe lmao.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
IT'S REAL BENI. VERY, VERY REAL. I need to lie down then, my body was not ready.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
Leia's a babe lmao. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3b/49/69/3b49698dfbf8b3d4345df0678ccebcb1.gif

|King Joker|
Looks like Ezra may fall to the dark side at the end of this season.

Good riddance, never really liked him anyways.

Beniboybling
Ezra becoming the apprentice of Darth Maul is will make him infinitely cooler.

Also what planet/location was the Sith Temple at, Moraband?

|King Joker|
Oh, fo' sure.

It hasn't been confirmed yet, I don't think.

"Ahsoka held her own against Darth Vader at a powerful dark side nexus. She is even great than we initially thought." http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

Zenwolf
That is vision Vader if were to believe that the red mist and everything signifies a vision, which it seems to do with Kanan and his vision apparently.

I also really doubt they'd have Ezra fall to the dark side...at least for any significant length of time, if he does I really think it'll be resolved by the end of the episode.

Beniboybling
Oh, fo' sure.

It hasn't been confirmed yet, I don't think.

"Ahsoka held her own against Darth Vader at a powerful dark side nexus. She is even great than we initially thought." http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif Inb4 Ahsoka hands Maul his ass. http://r31.imgfast.net/users/3113/36/14/96/smiles/212414727.gif

redpill
anyone else think Old Master is Snoke? or Snoke is Maul is Old Master reborn ?

Zenwolf
It's Maul Red, you can tell by the clear Sith tattoos on his face.

redpill
It's Maul Red, you can tell by the clear Sith tattoos on his face. confused confused confused confused

Beniboybling
Originally posted by redpill
anyone else think Old Master is Snoke? or Snoke is Maul is Old Master reborn ? No. smile

Zenwolf
One thing as I'm sure many are gonna use this when it comes out.

But I'm not sure it's viable to use Ahsoka vs Vader fight for Ahsoka in battles, if said fight turns out to be a vision.

Just pointing that out, given that said visions are just that.

DarthAnt66
Malachor, perhaps?

They said the cross-guard was found on Malachor or some shit.

DarthAnt66
This looks great. Can't wait to see how they **** it up.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Tbh I'd be lying if I didn't have a worry something like that will happen.

Beniboybling

But I'm not sure it's viable to use Ahsoka vs Vader fight for Ahsoka in battles, if said fight turns out to be a vision.

Just pointing that out, given that said visions are just that. Yeah it probably is a vision. mmm

Hopefully a precursor for them fighting for real.

Zenwolf
Yeah it probably is a vision. mmm

Hopefully a precursor for them fighting for real.

Which makes sense and would make for a great Season finale or Series(the actual fight not the vision)...whichever really.

Beniboybling
Malachor, perhaps?

They said the cross-guard was found on Malachor or some shit. "There's always a bit of truth in legends"

mmm - yeah could well be Malachor.

Trocity

LOL

redpill
No. smile

but he gives ezra a lightsaber with a crossguard mad

DarthAnt66
http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/17/73/92/12/maul10.png

I made it brighter. Maul's tattoos are more prominent. Obviously him.

ares834

Just pointing that out, given that said visions are just that.

It's likely not going to be a vision.

Just accept it.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by DarthAnt66 Maul is Snoke silly. smile

Zenwolf
It's likely not going to be a vision.

Just accept it.

Why can't it be a vision exactly? Taking a look at the trailer and where they are, it seems just about all of Vader's appearances are vision like.

Beniboybling
@Wolf actually I take back what I said, looking at the trailer again we see Vader arriving on what appears to be the planet, fighting Ezra etc.

I believe he's very real.

DarthAnt66
@wolf:

lmfao ^

ares834
Why can't it be a vision exactly? Taking a look at the trailer and where they are, it seems just about all of Vader's appearances are vision like.

There is only a single one that is vision like and that's not from the duel.

Could they be visions, sure but there is almost no reason to believe so so far.

Plus we see him "duel" Ezra.

Zenwolf
@Wolf actually I take back what I said, looking at the trailer again we see Vader arriving on what appears to be the planet, fighting Ezra etc.

I believe he's very real.

That looked very vision like, the way he appeared seemed to show him as some kind of god in that instance, standing on his TIE, the rays of light behind him. Plus even then, look where Ashoka is? She's meditating in what appears to be a dark side place, she hears Vader's/Anakin's voice, the red mist surrounding him, which then goes into a fight apparently.

Zenwolf
There is only a single one that is vision like and that's not from the duel.

Could they be visions, sure but there is almost no reason to believe so so far.

Plus we see him "duel" Ezra.

I never said they were visions, just that they could be.

juggernaut74
How did any Jedi Temple Guards survive Order 66? Or those different people all together?

Beniboybling
That looked very vision like, the way he appeared seemed to show him as some kind of god in that instance, standing on his TIE, the rays of light behind him. Plus even then, look where Ashoka is? She's meditating in what appears to be a dark side place, she hears Vader's/Anakin's voice, the red mist surrounding him, which then goes into a fight apparently. Yes I meant at 0:09, we see Vader enter what appears to be a section of the Sith planet/temple before the Inquisitors. We then later see the Inquisitors & Vader fighting the protags also on the planet.

Its likely Ahsoka experienced a vision of Vader and then Vader himself appeared later on.

EDIT: Also anyone notice the green lightining flash at 0:30? Very Malachor-esque.

Zenwolf
Yes I meant at 0:09, we see Vader enter what appears to be a section of the Sith planet/temple before the Inquisitors.

We then later see the Inquisitors & Vader fighting the protags also on the planet.

Its likely Ahsoka experienced a vision of Vader and then Vader himself appeared later on.

EDIT: Also anyone notice the green lightining flash at 0:30? Very Malachor-esque.

Vader appearing to the Inquisitors is fine, that doesn't seem like a vision, but the rest of the parts seem to do...plus I guess it just seems kinda strange to have Vader in an entire episode.

Meh we'll see what is what when it all comes forth.

Beniboybling
Well fact is Vader appears to be on the planet, and the Inquisitors appear to fight the protags, it doesn't make much sense Vader would just hang back and let his vision handle it from any perspective.

In the end Vader could just be using his fighter to get to a high vantage point. Why not look cool while doing it?

Zenwolf
I guess we'll see, though I'm wondering where Maul fits into all of this...what with the Rebels and the Empire on the planet, what he'll be doing...is he gonna fight Vader? Ahsoka? What?

Trocity
Maul won't get a chance to fight Vader, Ahsoka is gonna trash him and put him out of commission till the OT.

Beniboybling
thumb up smile

ILS
..I like that he's wearing robes again

...I-I liked his robes...

Shit this is going to be awful, isn't it?

FreshestSlice
Yes. Could make it worse by making Erza Snoke but that's about it.

ares834

The_Tempest
Not bad!

ares834
Originally posted by Trocity
Maul won't get a chance to fight Vader, Ahsoka is gonna trash him and put him out of commission till the OT.

It ain't going to be Ahsoka...

FreshestSlice
Both will die awful deaths, and the Chosen One won't even bother to remember them.

ILS
On the bright side, they're taking this in a better direction than the Old Wounds-esque horseshit many were hoping for. Maul lurking in old Sith temples coaxing Jedi into the darkness as an attempt to gain a power foothold in the larger galaxy once more?

Could be worse.

ares834
The temple Guard is likely the GI.; he has a similar voice and build. It's probably a vision.

ILS
I've not been keeping up on the backstory on TFA, but is it looking like Kylo stumbled upon some kind of Knights of Ren lore/temple and started the concept up again.. except he changed the Force alignment and lacks the training and resources they had (referring to the unstable lightsaber blade)?

juggernaut74
The temple Guard is likely the GI.; he has a similar voice and build. It's probably a vision. Who is G.I.?

ares834
The Grand Inquisitor.

Filoni says we saw him in TCW and that we would learn more about him this season.

juggernaut74
The Grand Inquisitor.

Filoni says we saw him in TCW and that we would learn more about him this season. You have my attention.

A few questions though.

1. Isn't G.I. dead?
2. When did we see him in TCW?
3. Do you have a link to this info?

ares834
Which is why I said it's a vision.

I guess he was one of the guards we saw.

He says it here: https://youtu.be/Tmb-rn8g-gM?t=223

juggernaut74
Were the temple guards Jedi? I might have to bust open my Star Wars Ultimate book.

Darth Thor
Makes sense. GI's species is hard to miss, so him being a Temple Guard is a good theory.

|King Joker|
"The Jedi are growing in their power."

Do you think the Fifth Brother is referring to Ahsoka, Kanan and Ezra, or just Kanan and Ezra?

|King Joker|
http://www.ew.com/gallery/star-wars-rebels-gallery/2446098_gallery-star-wars-rebels-18

Filoni says this temple is meant to evoke dread. "It is an ancient place. And it is a dangerous place and one that will change our characters," he says. "They come out the other side and are not the same."

http://www.ew.com/gallery/star-wars-rebels-gallery/2446013_gallery-star-wars-rebels-03

There seems to be a crack in the night sky. But how is that possible? "They look like stars, but are they stars?" Filoni says. This shot actually appears to be underground, with pinpricks of light shining through the planet's crust above. It was designed to emphasize the deceptive nature of light and dark, and it's surrounded by a haunting legacy...

Pretty interesting stuff.

Rebel95
Looks pretty cool! I hope we get to see Vader and Maul fight

ares834
That temple is underground? Holy shit that sounds bad ass.

|King Joker|
I feel like that Ezra and Maul scene would be like a season finale-esque scene. Ezra allying himself with a dark lord we all know to be Maul can't happen early or even in the middle of the second half. It'd probably have to be in the last one or two episodes.

The question is; what could happen after that? Will Vader encounter Maul? Will Ahsoka and Kanan confront him? So many questions!

ares834
The Maul stuff and Vader stuff all seems to be happening at the Sith Temple. So I expect it will be the season finale's arc. I'm just hoping it's a long ass arc.

|King Joker|
If so, then did Filoni indirectly confirm Ahsoka survives the temple (and therefore Vader, right?) by saying that "they come out the other side and are not the same."?

ares834
Not really, no.

If anything Filoni says the opposite when he says he plans to wrap up the Ahsoka story-line this season.

Zenwolf
Not really, no.

If anything Filoni says the opposite when he says he plans to wrap up the Ahsoka story-line this season.

Really?...That's surprising.

|King Joker|
Why not? If the fight is in the temple and she comes out the other side she obviously won't be dead.

"Vader and The Emperor think that if they can get Ahsoka, she would be a key that leads them to other Jedi survivors," says Filoni, who says he plans to wrap up that storyline by the end of the season.

That doesn't imply she will die, like, at all.

ares834
Because questions remain. Such as what characters is he referring to (all of them? Just the core Rebels cast)? Is the duel in the temple itself or outside it? Etc...

Sure it does. If the Sith are no longer pursuing Ahsoka there has to be a reason. Now, there are multiple reasons why they might no longer be doing so, but this simplest and most likely one is that she is dead.

Now I know you are dead set on her surviving, and I'll admit she may very well might (I'm about 50/50 right now), but you really seem to be looking too much into Filoni's statements.

Zenwolf
Tbh I feel someone is gonna die in the Temple, or at least someone is gonna die this season. You don't just have all this darkness, Vader, all these Inquisitors and the like to have someone NOT die. I mean if it's not gonna be Ahsoka, then the most obvious choice would be Rex.

ares834
I've read rumors that Rex dies and Ahsoka is captured.

Admittedly, they are probably false but the fact that the last thing said in the trailer is Sabine shouting "REX!" is fairly ominous for the character.

|King Joker|
Because questions remain. Such as what characters is he referring to (all of them? Just the core Rebels cast)? Is the duel in the temple itself or outside it? Etc...

Sure it does. If the Sith are no longer pursuing Ahsoka there has to be a reason. Now, there are multiple reasons why they might no longer be doing so, but this simplest and most likely one is that she is dead.

Now I know you are dead set on her surviving, and I'll admit she may very well might (I'm about 50/50 right now), but you really seem to be looking too much into Filoni's statements. It looks like only Ahsoka, Kanan, and Ezra enter the temple so I think it's reasonable to assume when he says 'they' he means them - the characters that entered the temple.

Or Vader successfully captures her, which is basically his entire purpose in hunting her down? We don't always have to jump to "SHE'S DEAD SHE HAS TO DIE" whenever considering possibilities like these. (I know you're not like this really in particular but so many are).

Zenwolf
I've read rumors that Rex dies and Ahsoka is captured.

Admittedly, they are probably false but the fact that the last thing said in the trailer is Sabine shouting "REX!" is fairly ominous for the character.

Seems fair, plus I mean...what's Rex got left to offer really? I mean we haven't really seen much of him do anything, last we see was the Stealth Strike episode right? He almost died there.

Other episodes...as I recall he was just background, so it seems logical that Rex kicks the bucket at some point this season.

ares834
It looks like only Ahsoka, Kanan, and Ezra enter the temple so I think it's reasonable to assume when he says 'they' he means them - the characters that entered the temple.

Or Vader successfully captures her, which is basically his entire purpose in hunting her down? We don't always have to jump to "SHE'S DEAD SHE HAS TO DIE" whenever considering possibilities like these. (I know you're not like this really in particular but so many are).

I honestly read it as the Rebels Crew.

Could be. But personally, I wouldn't consider that wrapping up the story-line at all. In fact, it's almost the exact opposite IMO. It would be like saying Vader capturing Leia wraps up the search for the Rebel Base storyline in ANH.

carthage
Honesty looks ****ing amazing, Maul's inclusion bumps up for the fact I could care less about the main cast (other than the exciting possibility of Maul training Ezra). It looks very promising, and am I the only one who noticed the Inquisitors fighting off scores of Jedi guardians?

ares834
I'm sure we all saw it, but the other stuff is frankly far more exciting IMO.

As for Maul, while I'm excited to see him, I hope he dies this season. It's time to kill him off. Let's not drag that story-line out any longer.

|King Joker|
I'm assuming you want Vader to kill him?

ares834
Vader, Ahsoka, Kanan, Kenobi doesn't really matter to me.

As long as it's a fitting death.

ILS
>Ahsoka, Kanan or Kenobi
>fitting death

pick one

ares834
How is Kenobi killing him not a fitting death?

Rebel95
Vader needs to kill him. It would make the most sense honestly and it would be a badass fight

ILS
1. Neither are particularly interested in revenge at this point.

2. Obi-Wan is for all intents and purposes a hermit; Maul is still active in the galaxy and is getting directly involved with the main cast. I, personally, can't justify him ending up on Tatooine chasing an old enemy he doesn't even have current beef with.

3. Maul has had ample opportunities to kill Obi-Wan. TPM. All through TCW from his return, during both TCW tie-in comics they appeared in, up to the Mandalore arcs.

But character motives, or as we know it, PIS, has always prevented him from killing Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan in contrast has never had that kind of ability or resourcefulness. He got lucky once because Maul was gloating. For Obi-Wan to kill Maul there would need to be an element of bullshit I'm pretty tired of seeing.

I want Maul to be killed fighting an equal or stronger opponent; just a simple, badass fight. No bullshit with Maul slipping on a banana peel into Kanan's lightsaber. It's not really asking for much; let Vader or Sidious do it.

Darth Thor
Ares I assume you're joking about Kanan killing Maul.

I personally think it would be fitting for Vader to kill him being the Chosen One and all. But I hope Maul has a long and bad ass story arc first.

ares834
He probably will and it'll drag on into season 3.

Hopefully, he has different motives than he did in TCW.

ILS
Maybe a Jedi strike team of sorts could be formed to deal with Maul after he successfully converts Ezra? Would be pretty sweet.

ares834
Hope not. The Jedi should be all but extinct, those guards seems to be visions/illusions.

Plus why would they go after Maul rather then the Sith ruling the galaxy?

ILS
Kind of shat the bed forgetting there's like a handful of Jedi left. Maybe between Ahsoka, Kanan and whatever allies they can gather? Or we could just give it to Vader.

I imagine if Maul is luring Ezra he'd be easier to find and reach than Vader who is probably sitting in a Star Destroyer

Beniboybling
I reckon Ezra's gonna stab him in the back, calling it now. smile

queeq
Seen the new trailer? Looks like we might get a glimpse of Snoke.

Estacado
Vader killing Maul would be great!

queeq
No. Maul's dead.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by queeq
Seen the new trailer? Looks like we might get a glimpse of Snoke. In what way?

quanchi112
Woo!....But did they really have to include Yoda... This looks awesome. The return of Maul will make this undoubtedly better just as it did with every single clone wars episode he was a part of.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Vader killing Maul would be great! You have made an enemy today. How dare anyone suggest Maul's death.

juggernaut74
I can't wait to see what Maul has been up to since the Son of Dathomir arc.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I can't wait to see what Maul has been up to since the Son of Dathomir arc. Whatever he's been up to--it has likely been part of Palpatine's plan:
http://i.imgur.com/zHe4kWq.jpg
...Or at least, that's what Palps alluded to. /shrug

queeq
The TCW episodes of Maul are downright silly. Basically because the whole concept that he survived is pretty ridiculous.

ILS
Maul surviving was the single best plot point in Star Wars history

Galan007
The best part about Maul surviving was watching Palps stomp him casually. thumb up

The_Tempest
👍

Maul surviving sounded retarded but the writers did right by him. And yeah, it gave us The Lawless, which is better than any episode of Rebels so far by a considerable margin.

carthage
Maul and Vader by the end of Rebels will make Dooku look like Darth Bane.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The_Tempest
👍

Maul surviving sounded retarded but the writers did right by him. And yeah, it gave us The Lawless, which is better than any episode of Rebels so far by a considerable margin. Mmm, Maul only became one of my favourite characters after Witwer's performance.

Darth Thor
Witwer did a great job with Maul. Just give him a role in a Star Wars movie already.

DarthAnt66
Voice actor of Kanan said Vader would rape Maul prime, lmfao.

We won't be seeing Maul vs Vader any time soon.

"Easy, easy, easy. Vader is the best, you guys. Vader is the best."

ares834
lmao

FPJ really needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

|King Joker|
lmao

FPJ really needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. What he said doesn't make you happy, though?

ares834
Nah, it does.

But he really shouldn't drop major spoilers like Ahsoka defeats Maul.

Edit: Looking back perhaps I misread your post. I thought he was talking about what happens not a hypothetical battle.

Darth Thor
What he said doesn't make you happy, though?

You have to be a sick Maul hater to be happy about that.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You have to be a sick Maul hater to be happy about that. I think Maul's cool. But it furthers both ares's and my agenda. smile

queeq
Originally posted by ILS
Maul surviving was the single best plot point in Star Wars history

Is it? Don't you think it ranks second after Boba Fett surviving the Sarlacc...

Darth Thor
Difference is the Maul episodes were amongst the very best episodes of TCW.

|King Joker|
https://45.media.tumblr.com/920e92f19707958bc3ebf1be25cf9e68/tumblr_o10gygWFhb1qgyto9o1_250.gif

I wonder if/how they'll get out of that situation. ^

queeq
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Difference is the Maul episodes were amongst the very best episodes of TCW.

If you think so. I still think the entire concept is dumb.

juggernaut74
Vader will help them.

juggernaut74
Darth Mauls character needed to be fleshed out more imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ILS
Maul surviving was the single best plot point in Star Wars history thumb up

Maul had the best clone wars eps by far.

carthage

ILS probably slitting his wrists after learning Maul will die to Ahsoka

|King Joker|
Ahsoka > Maul.

http://i.imgur.com/xMlks5p.jpg

Darth Thor
You're sick a Joker! Sick!

queeq
laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Ahsoka > Maul.

http://i.imgur.com/xMlks5p.jpg Preach it sister. smile

queeq
Hehehe

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ILS
I, personally, can't justify him ending up on Tatooine chasing an old enemy he doesn't even have current beef with.

Yet that's exactly what happened in the old comic wink

queeq
Hehehe... oh, the wonderful contradictory SW universe.

ILS
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yet that's exactly what happened in the old comic wink Which never made it's way into either Legends or Canon wink

Galan007
Are you referring to the Maul story from Visionaries? If so, that book is recognized as Legends material by Disney/Marvel:
http://i.imgur.com/0KsfyxC.jpg

ILS
Holy shit they're making everything Legends, lol:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-prod/Item/166242/DIG031877_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

This is bound to be great for Legends continuity...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>