Juggs vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Could Juggs no sell Thor's hammer the way Kurse did.

Robtard
Nope

Time-Immemorial
If he is moving why not?

Silent Master
Because Juggernaut has zero feats of tanking that level of force.

Time-Immemorial
But we know his power set right.

"Once he is moving nothing can stop him."

Robtard
So the hammer goes right through him, leaving a nice big hole. He may or may not survive.

Time-Immemorial
Now your just being silly.

Robtard
Wolverine's claws punched right through Jugg's arm, granted, Jugg's didn't give a shit, but he's not invulnerable.

Crappy quality pic, but it was in the extended version.

http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7356/13644601243_787106b34a.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Is that a low showing though? Those claws can pretty much go through anything. On top of it, he didn't even feel it, didn't bleed, and healed instantly afterwards.

Robtard
Mjolnir has shown the ability to punch through metal with ease, just like Logan's claws and while not sharp/pointy, the force behind Thor throwing Mjlonir is far greater than the force Logan can put behind his claws.

So, yeah, I'd say the hammer would go right through Juggs if Jugg's ability to resist being stopped is in play, not sure if he'd die from it though; he could just heal.

Time-Immemorial
I guess if we are going to go with its just going go with that theory. We saw Thor throw it a dozens of people and it never punched a hole through anyone.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I guess if we are going to go with its just going go with that theory. We saw Thor throw it a dozens of people and it never punched a hole through anyone.

None of those people had Jugg's 'can't be stopped' power-set, that's the reason I'm saying the hammer would go through him, if it can't stop or push back Juggs.

Silent Master
It went through the frost giant monster and caused the rock monster to explode.

Silent Master
But we know his power set right.

"Once he is moving nothing can stop him."

That is a no limits fallacy.

Time-Immemorial
Yea I know but thats his power set. So is it still one if thats his powerset?

Silent Master
That's how his ability was described, but descriptions aren't feats.

Are you really prepared to argue that even the comic version of the Living Tribunal doesn't have the power to stop his forward momentum?

Tattoos N Scars
I think only comic Juggs could. This mutant Juggs was retarded.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master

Are you really prepared to argue that even the comic version of the Living Tribunal doesn't have the power to stop his forward momentum?

Lol no of coarse not.

Tattoos N Scars

LT fears Cyttorak. It's been shown on panel.

laughing out loud

Silent Master
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
LT fears Cyttorak. It's been shown on panel.

laughing out loud

Movie Juggernaut is a mutant, he's not powered by Cyttorak.

Tattoos N Scars
Movie Juggernaut is a mutant, he's not powered by Cyttorak.

I know. I hated that about the film. They should have left him out of the film if they couldn't do him some justice.

FrothByte
I'd trust the enchantment of Mjolnir everyday over Jugg's mutant abilities.

Time-Immemorial
The enchantment said nothing about swatting it away.

Silent Master
Juggernaut just doesn't have the feats needed.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Robtard
Wolverine's claws punched right through Jugg's arm, granted, Jugg's didn't give a shit, but he's not invulnerable.

Crappy quality pic, but it was in the extended version.

http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7356/13644601243_787106b34a.jpg That wasn't an extended version. It was a straight up deleted scene. Its not a valid feat.

Anyway, Juggs went down to Storms lightning. Thors does it even quicker

TheVaultDweller
You do realise he only went down to Storm's lightning in the deleted scene you yourself said wasn't "valid"? So getting KO'd by the lightning isn't valid then either.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
You do realise he only went down to Storm's lightning in the deleted scene you yourself said wasn't "valid"? So getting KO'd by the lightning isn't valid then either. I forgot that was part of the deleted scene. I assumed thats how they beat him in the actual movie since I cant remember him being defeated otherwise in that scene.

Despite that, Thors lightning has been shown to be powerful enough that its destroyed 2 leviathans, destroyed a large section of Jotunheim, and an entire city in AoU. Unless you can provide a feat of Juggs tanking that kind of damage (you cant), he cant tank Thors lighting, in which case lightning is still a valid way of beating Juggs 10/10.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
You do realise he only went down to Storm's lightning in the deleted scene you yourself said wasn't "valid"? So getting KO'd by the lightning isn't valid then either.

Lol you called him out badthumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
I forgot that was part of the deleted scene. I assumed thats how they beat him in the actual movie since I cant remember him being defeated otherwise in that scene.

Despite that, Thors lightning has been shown to be powerful enough that its destroyed 2 leviathans, destroyed a large section of Jotunheim, and an entire city in AoU. Unless you can provide a feat of Juggs tanking that kind of damage (you cant), he cant tank Thors lighting, in which case lightning is still a valid way of beating Juggs 10/10.

Where in OP did it say Thor was using lightning? Do you have a problem sticking to OP or do you like to just make up your own, if so, make a new thread.

This was the OP.

Either stick to it or shut up or make a new thread on your own imagination.

Arachnid1
Where in OP did it say Thor was using lightning? Do you have a problem sticking to OP or do you like to just make up your own, if so, make a new thread.

This was the OP.

Either stick to it or shut up or make a new thread on your own imagination. Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?

Anyway, on the subject of the hammer, Robtard covered it pretty thoroughly in the first post.

Nope Now pull the stick out of your vag and calm down.

Time-Immemorial
Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?

Anyway, on the subject of the hammer, Robtard covered it pretty thoroughly in the first post.

Apparently you can't read then.

Arachnid1
Now pull the stick out of your vag and calm down.

Time-Immemorial
Got it, you change the OP and then get butthurt aobut it when called out twice by me and others.

Arachnid1
Got it, you change the OP and then get butthurt aobut it when called out twice by me and others. Just you actually.

Vault Dweller was arguing that the lighting wouldn't work. It takes two to have a debate after all. Funny, how you didn't shut down the lightning debate until after I'd won it.

http://i.imgur.com/Nzs3Q8B.jpg

Utrigita
Nope

Time-Immemorial
Just you actually.

Vault Dweller was arguing that the lighting wouldn't work. It takes two to have a debate after all. Funny, how you didn't shut down the lightning debate until after I'd won it.

http://i.imgur.com/Nzs3Q8B.jpg

laughing out loud

You didn't win anything, you are cherry picking feats. And lighting was never in OP.

Maybe if you could read op things would be more clear.

TheVaultDweller

Yeah no. Where did I say lightning wouldn't work? I only pointed out that the lightning KO came from the same scene as the arm stab, so you can't try to use one but not the other. I actually don't particularly care what effect the lightning has, considering it isn't in the OP.

FrothByte
I don't know if Juggs has the reflexes to actually slap Mjolnir away.

NemeBro
I forgot that was part of the deleted scene. I assumed thats how they beat him in the actual movie since I cant remember him being defeated otherwise in that scene.

Despite that, Thors lightning has been shown to be powerful enough that its destroyed 2 leviathans, destroyed a large section of Jotunheim, and an entire city in AoU. Unless you can provide a feat of Juggs tanking that kind of damage (you cant), he cant tank Thors lighting, in which case lightning is still a valid way of beating Juggs 10/10. In the actual film no one defeated him in combat while he still had his powers. He was defeated by knocking himself out when he tried to run head-first through a wall after that kid who depowered other mutants depowered Juggs.

Silent Master
Sounds impressive until you realize that none of the attacks he tanked were even 1/10th of what Thor can dish out.

NemeBro
go on

TheVaultDweller
I'm not sure what would actually happen here. Is this scenario exactly like how it was with Kurse? Him trying to swat it away? Or is he charging the hammer?

Also, this makes me wonder what would happen if Juggs ran head first into Cap's shield.

Utrigita
We know two things about Juggs in regards to strength, we know that he doesn't have Superstrength to any significant degree (He couldn't break the holdings on his arms while in the truck), and the only time he showcased his mutant power he ran through walls.

Did I miss anything?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Utrigita
We know two things about Juggs in regards to strength, we know that he doesn't have Superstrength to any significant degree (He couldn't break the holdings on his arms while in the truck), and the only time he showcased his mutant power he ran through walls.

Did I miss anything?

So a guy thats huge and muscular has no super strength and heavy enough to flatten out a APC isn't strong?

How does he even move.

From what you are saying it sounds like he is weaker then Cap.

Do you even know what that cage was made out of?

Silent Master
Juggernaut didn't even come close to flattening that APC and that was more leg strength. Juggernaut doesn't really have any impressive lifting/striking feats.

Time-Immemorial
Tossing Logan through the ceiling and through walls don't count?

Silent Master
Not when comparing him to guys like Kurse, Thor and the Hulk.

Time-Immemorial
Yea but Utrigita said he had no superhuman strength to any degree, which is total bs, do you agree with that, cause I dont?

TheVaultDweller

Did I miss anything?

We don't know what those restraints in the truck were made of. Considering they were in fact able to hold him, where as having most of his body encased in concrete didn't cause him any real trouble, chances are they were pretty tough.

Silent Master
Well, he obviously has some level of super-strength, but it's mostly in his legs as his lifting and striking feats aren't even close to Ironman, Thor, Hulk or Kurse level.

Time-Immemorial
If his legs are supplying the strength for his movement, and he can run through solid concrete walls, his body has to up to par. His whole body is huge and muscular. Larger then anyone else, even the Colossus.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/786x0/9/2/923287.1139579650764.xmen23.jpg

Silent Master
Being muscular doesn't really matter when it comes to superpowers.

Time-Immemorial
He was using his hands to break the walls down, he is huge as well. He has to have super human strength. Ontop of his powerset.

Silent Master
No he wasn't, he was slamming his head into the walls.

Time-Immemorial
So his legs, and body have superhuman strength but not his arms?

Silent Master
If you look back you'll notice that I've already stated that he has superhuman strength. He just doesn't have any really impressive lifting or striking feats.

Time-Immemorial
I know, Im just having a talk, I was wondering if his powerset applies to all his body though.

NemeBro
It seems clear that his powerset doesn't apply to his whole body, otherwise Logan wouldn't have a head after being punched by him.

Juggernaut does have superhuman physical strength (probably as a side effect of his main ability), but it hasn't been shown to be near the level of Thor's. Same with his durability.

Juggernaut doesn't have the durability feats to take Thor's hammer to the head unscathed. It's many times beyond what Juggernaut has dealt with.

FrothByte
Forget strength, I don't think he has reflexes fast enough to swat Mjolnir away.

Time-Immemorial
Alright its settled then.

Utrigita
Edit.

Time-Immemorial
Edit.

Why did you edit?

Utrigita
Why did you edit?

Because you reached the conclusion of the "battle" on the last page, no reason to continue the debate then.

Time-Immemorial
Ah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.