Captain America vs Blob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Cap takes on Blob (Origins) in a boxing ring. Can Cap take him off his feet?

K-Dog
I believe so. It appeared his head was not as durable as the rest of him. Wolverine hurt him with a head butt and gloved punch.

BruceSkywalker
cap beats up

golem370
Wolverine had adamantium bones though might not work with Cap

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by golem370
Wolverine had adamantium bones though might not work with Cap

That's what I was thinking too.

KingD19
Yeah they made it clear Adamantium was a bad time for Dukes.

Arachnid1
True, but I think super strength and superior bone/body density should equalize that. Cap KOs him with little effort.

Time-Immemorial
Yea cap Ko's him easily.

BruceSkywalker
even w/o the shield Cap won't have much a problem here.. He is clearly too agile for Blob... Methinks Cap powerbombs him as well

golem370
I think Blob tanks his hits imo he can't beat Cap stalemate

Time-Immemorial
I think Blob tanks his hits imo he can't beat Cap stalemate

He couldn't even handle wolverine.

Cap ahhnilates him

golem370
Cap couldn't handle Adamantium Wolverine if I remember it took bullets to the head and being hit by a semi to even knock him out. Wolverine was losing until the whole head thing was found out.

Silent Master
Cap hits with quite a bit more force than a bullet.

golem370
Two bullets point blank range one was adamantium he also was shot repeatedly in Wolverine with suppressed healing

Silent Master
That's nice, but it doesn't change the fact that Cap hits with quite a bit more force than bullets.

golem370
Over a wider area then a bullet and cap doesn't hit harder then the tank that Blob tanked plugging the barrel with his arm.

Silent Master
But Cap does hit harder than Wolverine.

golem370
Maybe no proof that he does. They have above average strength add that to unbreakable bones would make his hits even harder

TheVaultDweller
Can Cap take him off his feet? Most definitely.

Time-Immemorial
Maybe no proof that he does. They have above average strength add that to unbreakable bones would make his hits even harder

Do you even know what you are arguing? Or saying?

Silent Master
Of course there is proof that Cap hits with more force than Wolverine.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
Of course there is proof that Cap hits with more force than Wolverine.

I guess because someone has metal bones means he hits harder then cap..

BruceSkywalker
Cap powerbombs Blob

golem370
Prove that Cap hits harder

Time-Immemorial
His feats..

golem370
If you wish feats don't prove he hits harder.

Time-Immemorial
Feats do prove he hits harder? laughing out loud

golem370
No they don't unless they hit the same thing and the punches are calculated which they haven't

Silent Master
So you're saying that for example, the Hulk's feat of punching the leviathan doesn't prove that he can hit harder than Wolverine?

BruceSkywalker
I see Golem still hates Cap facepalm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not sure on this. Seems clear to me Wolverine did that because of his adamantium. Cap has none. but cap also hits harder than wolverine in general and the blob should never hit him

golem370
I don't hate any character I am saying that unless you calculate the hitting force of Wolverine and Captain America you can't prove anything and that is a fact.

Silent Master
Just like you can't cite the Hulk's Leviathan punch as proof that he hits harder than Wolverine?

golem370
idiotic comparison

Silent Master
So you're backing away from the claim that we can't use feats to determine who hits harder?

ares834
Been awhile since I saw WO, but didn't Blob shove his fist down a tank canon and take the blast?

If so Cap has no chance.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by ares834
Been awhile since I saw WO, but didn't Blob shove his fist down a tank canon and take the blast?

If so Cap has no chance.

Yet wolverine beat him pretty much effortlessly.

ares834
Cool. Just shows how powerful Wolverine is.

Time-Immemorial
Or it shows how weak blob was to being hit in the face.

Cap is at least 5x stronger and faster and more agile.

He would literally beat blob to death and never get hit once.

Silent Master
We already know how "powerful" Wolverine is, at most it shows how much turning into a fat ass hurt the Blob's physical ability.

Time-Immemorial
Was his powers even defined?

From his showing, he has strong durability.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ares834
Cool. Just shows how powerful Wolverine is. If Blob only has one feat of that caliber and his other/more important feats (like getting his ass kicked by Wolverine) are lower, we go with the latter showings.

It's why no one really brings up Wolverine being KO'd by a bullet to the head anymore. He has more feats that demonstrate better durability than that.

Not that I'd know about Blob. Never seen that particular film.

Silent Master
Wolverine actually has more than 1 feat of being ko'd by a bullet.

Robtard
Is this fit or obese Bob? Fit lob tanked a tank shelling with his fist. Obese Bob got his ass handed to him by Logan.

golem370
People are saying Blob got his ass handed to him like it actually happened Blob put Wolverine down twice then Wolverine got the better of him.

Time-Immemorial
So being punched without being KO'd is being put down now?

golem370
I meant put down as he was dropped twice to the matt and slow to get up he also got bumped from the ring ropes to the back of the room remember also Wolverine weight quite a bit because of how the shocks bottomed out when he got on it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So being punched without being KO'd is being put down now?

No, but it's wolverine, somebody with a better healing factor than Cap. Those blows would've KO'd most people, not named Wolverine. Not saying Cap per se, but they were clearly powerful blows.

Time-Immemorial
His healing factor has never been a factor in all his Ko's.

golem370
Both have peak to superhuman strength both are extremely durable the edge to Blob imo Captain America is a better fighter and faster also in Wolverine Logan rips off Silver Samurai armor which suppose to be made of adamantium he also drags the armor over to the edge of the hole in the complex.

Time-Immemorial
So he ripped through adamentium with his bare hands that would put his strength at incalculable. However he didn't actually rip through it.

golem370
He stripped it off

Time-Immemorial
So it was not attached to adamentium. So not that impressive compared to Cap.

golem370
He tore pieces of the armor armor that was suppose to be adamantium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTt904CIn4s

Time-Immemorial
So he is strong enough to tear adamentium? If that was the case, he could insta kill anyone, instead of having his ass beat regularly.

golem370
Watch the movie proof of what I am saying is in there

Silent Master
Given all of Wolverine's other feats, I guess movie verse adamantium just isn't that impressive.

Time-Immemorial
Appears not. Since Cap is stronger then Wolverine, he too could rip adamentium apart as well.

TheVaultDweller
Silver Samurai's armour was thick, solid, metal plating, but I don't recall a single instance where it is said that the movie version's armour was made out of adamantium. Either way, Golem made the claim, so the burden of proof is on him to show that it was.

golem370

Time-Immemorial
Since Cap is stronger then Wolverine, he too could rip adamentium apart as well.

TheVaultDweller
A wiki article without a proper source is not a valid screen feat. There are only two reference articles in that bit about The Wolverine, and neither says anything about adamantium armour. So no, that won't cut it as proof. Not saying Golem is wrong, but Wiki articles without backup are not considered proof on their own here. Now if there was a bit of dialogue or something out of the actual film to confirm this, I would be more onboard.

golem370
There is Vault and Time your claim that Cap is stronger doesn't mean anything with out proof

Time-Immemorial
Feats prove Cap is stronger.

golem370
Story written out at the bottom Viper says It is made of adamantium like you

http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=the-wolverine

golem370
Time you have to prove the feats Cap did can not be copied by Wolverine and sorry that is not possible.

Silent Master
So movie adamantium can be damaged by Wolverine level strength. That is just sad.

Time-Immemorial
Time you have to prove the feats Cap did can not be copied by Wolverine and sorry that is not possible.

His feats prove he is stronger and Logan did not rip apart adamentium.

golem370
your wrong time until they are in the same movie and Cap lifts something Wolverine can't you don't have a leg to stand on

Time-Immemorial
I do have a leg to stand on, its up to you to prove his adamentium armor that was stripped off of the exo suit was made out of solid adamentium. If the suit was solid adamentium, the suit could not move, it has to have joints and hydraulics.

golem370
I proved it is in the movie it is your job to prove it is not the true adamantium until you do he pulling it off the suit your claim Cap is stronger is false I said it was I showed it was in the dialog so I proven my point.

quanchi112
I proved it is in the movie it is your job to prove it is not the true adamantium until you do he pulling it off the suit your claim Cap is stronger is false I said it was I showed it was in the dialog so I proven my point. What do you think you proved ?

Time-Immemorial
I proved it is in the movie it is your job to prove it is not the true adamantium until you do he pulling it off the suit your claim Cap is stronger is false I said it was I showed it was in the dialog so I proven my point.

The proof is wolverine is not strong enough to rip adamentium apart with his bare hands.

Point proven.

TheVaultDweller
I highly doubt that was a pure adamantium suit, or Logan even bending bits of it would be one of the worst pieces of PIS in comic film history. It means someone like the Hulk or Thor, or even Iron Man, would be able to casually snap Logan's claws off and shove them up his ass.

@ Golem

Your logic in the strength debate with TI is facepalm-worthy. You are literally trying to claim that unless two characters attempt exactly the same strength feat there is no way to judge who is stronger, which is just wrong. If I can crush a can and someone else crushes an oil drum, according to your logic, we can't use that as a basis to say the other person is stronger than I am, because we didn't attempt the exact same thing, despite his actual showing being significantly superior to mine.

Also, do you really think someone who has, at best, low-super strength is strong enough to tear through true adamantium, despite all the other adamantium feats we have seen through the films? But then you were the guy who implied Cap is on par with a bloodlusted Spiderman by your insistence he could beat Goblin, in the Cap vs Spidey villains thread, so I don't really agree with your judgment.

TheVaultDweller
Fact is Cap's overall strength feats (punching through submarine glass, sending fully armoured people flying dozens of feet with hits, lifting the huge beam in TWS, the bike toss, the car hold, tossing Ultron through a concrete pillar etc.) are consistently better and superior throughout the films to Wolverine's. People don't need to prove negatives in a debate. If someone wants to claim Wolverine is as strong as Cap, then they need to actually prove that Wolverine can duplicate Cap's feats using his own (which can easily be done with Wolverine's feats using Cap's, in contrast), not expect other people to disprove the opposite.

Silent Master
So basically movie Cap is stronger and his shield is thousands of times more durable than movie adamantium?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.