Mephisto goes Soul hunting...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In this senario, Mephisto has targeted the following beings with the intent of acquiring their souls...

Mephisto gets 1 month to watch the following characters and learn everything there is to know about them (via his every resource; so for the purpose of the thread, Mephisto knows the entire histories of everyone listed here) before trying to get them to sign over their souls to him...

The characters in this thread do get forewarning from Strange/Fate (Strange for Marvel characters/Fate for DC characters) that the Devil is coming for their souls...

The only limitations Mephisto has here is that he cant kill or physically harm his target, use mind/emotion control, and cant directly take his targets soul by force; they have to give it up willingly and freely...

This is not a gauntlet; who here can Mephisto get under these conditions? Who here does he fail to get?

1) The Joker...
2) Maxima...
3) Charles Xavier...
4) Wolverine...
5) Black Adam...
6) Kingpin...
7) Tony Starks...

ghostman
7)Superman

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ghostman
7)Superman

LoL...

There is no way Mephisto gets Superman's soul; too pure...

Khazra Reborn
Tony would probably do it just to get Mephisto to stfu.

SquallX
The only ones i see not losing are Adam, Xavier and Maxima. With Maxima having the best chance on account of her character.

Even though those are my top 3, i can still make an argument of them losing.

Xavier- He would lose if M. decides to play the giving you're Soul and i'll make the world accepting of Mutants for Eternity.

Adam- Might do it if he's country and people are forever protected from it's enemy and he's reunited with his wife.

Maxima- She might do it just because she sees M. as a worthy lover.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by SquallX
The only ones i see not losing are Adam, Xavier and Maxima. With Maxima having the best chance on account of her character.

Even though those are my top 3, i can still make an argument of them losing.

Xavier- He would lose if M. decides to play the giving you're Soul and i'll make the world accepting of Mutants for Eternity.

Adam- Might do it if he's country and people are forever protected from it's enemy and he's reunited with his wife.

Maxima- She might do it just because she sees M. as a worthy lover.

Excellent answers...

thumb up

Flyattractor
Charley would probably settle for a full head of hair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.