GOD Cable VERSUS The INVINCIBLE Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Cable- GOD

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/3998/259632-75138-cable.jpg

THE INVINCIBLE Family

1)Invincible
2)Omni-Man
3)Thragg

1)Rest inbetween
2) No rest

Khazra Reborn
Thragg kills him.

Time-Immemorial
Interesting pic to use for OP.

Blue Area Vet
The problem here is people are insistent on underrating GC at all costs. They don't take into account the psi feats he was accomplishing WHILE he was fight Silver Surfer. We'll see how this one turns out. I'll refrain from voting as I am not much familiar with or interested in the Image characters.

ghostman
thragg rapes, hes a solid trans tier guy

"Id"
Cable

His TP is too much.

Galan007
With TP, Cable wins.

Sans TP, he gets to Thragg.

zopzop
Originally posted by "Id"
Cable

His TP is too much.

Glorificus
Cable.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ghostman
thragg rapes, hes a solid trans tier guy

Your categorization means absolutely nothing in comics.

The Pict
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
The problem here is people are insistent on underrating GC at all costs. They don't take into account the psi feats he was accomplishing WHILE he was fight Silver Surfer. We'll see how this one turns out. I'll refrain from voting as I am not much familiar with or interested in the Image characters.

You're missing out. You should read Invincible. It is a great comic

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by The Pict
You're missing out. You should read Invincible. It is a great comic

All I've seen of it is a bunch of stupid gore. Not discounting it, though.

Sin I AM
All I've seen of it is a bunch of stupid gore. Not discounting it, though.

Thats a contradiction.

==

Thragg should do him in unless cable goes the tp route

stephens2177
If Thragg can get to him then he can rip him apart,but Cable at this time could hold him still a mile away easily and just rip him apart with his TK or melt his mind with his TP.Cable was insanely powerful at this time

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thats a contradiction.

==

Thragg should do him in unless cable goes the tp route

What do you mean "unless he goes the tp route?" He's a tp character, the best ever. I'm honestly trying to understand how this is a match.

"Id"
So what if no TP.

Can he rely on his tk and healing factor?

Would imploding their skulls work on them, like he did to Deadpool?

Sin I AM
What do you mean "unless he goes the tp route?" He's a tp character, the best ever. I'm honestly trying to understand how this is a match.

Because thats not something i see nate doing. Plus if he uses it then it's spite so not much to debate.

Khazra Reborn
TP is Nate's only shot, if Thragg gets his hands on him, it's over.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
TP is Nate's only shot, if Thragg gets his hands on him, it's over.

This either he uses it and it's spite or he doesnt and its less spite but still spite

stephens2177
He doesn't need his TP,his TK at the time levitate a entire island WHILE he fought the silver surfer.he doesn't need it,he just needs to wave his hand and his TK will do the rest

Sin I AM
Originally posted by stephens2177
He doesn't need his TP,his TK at the time levitate a entire island WHILE he fought the silver surfer.he doesn't need it,he just needs to wave his hand and his TK will do the rest

Thats not impressive when in comes to actual battle feats

stephens2177
Who needs to battle when you can stop someone cold,and do what you want to them.

If your just worried about who can punch the other more,I think your versus model is flawed

Sin I AM
Originally posted by stephens2177
Who needs to battle when you can stop someone cold,and do what you want to them.

If your just worried about who can punch the other more,I think your versus model is flawed

Who has god cable stopped cold with his tk at this level of play?

stephens2177
The fact that he held a entire island up,could use his TP across the entire world,and fight silver surfer,and was winning or atleast equal to him means something.he doesn't need a list of feats for you,when the one owns everything Thragg could ever dream to do.

Khazra Reborn
If you want to go full retard, Thragg is fast enough to tear Cable's head off before he can even blink.

Mindset
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
If you want to go full retard, Thragg is fast enough to tear Cable's head off before he can even blink. How fast is he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.