DOS Doomsday vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
This is Sentry up to and including seige, so he can go "Void"

Who wins

h1a8
On average DD wins. Sentry at his highest showings ever wins.

carver9
Sentry kills him.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry kills him.

tkitna
Sentry kills him.

"Id"
Sentry kills him.

abhilegend
Doomsday

psycho gundam
You guys can do so much better than this.

TheLordofMurder
Sentry rage stomps...

h1a8
WWH Sentry or below loses.

carver9
WWH kills him too.

Philosophía
Doomsday.

Sin I AM
Probably stalemate..both are notoriously difficult to put down

"Id"
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Sentry rage stomps...

Horrificus
Doomsday

Decter
Void wins

golem370
I think based on the level of power displayed by WWH vs Sentry was more impressive which imo shows Sentry would win.

RealityWarper
Sentry stomps.

Sentry during WWH was at his weakest against the strongest incarnation of the Hulk.

Time-Immemorial
Sentry

"Id"
Voidtry eats him.

Silent Master
Sentry

h1a8
WWH kills him too. naw. DD too fast and too aggressive for WWH.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
naw. DD too fast and too aggressive for WWH.

In your dreams. WWH and Sentry slaughters him.

"Id"
Voidtry rips him in half.

quanchi112
Sentry, easily.

RealityWarper
Sentry lolstomps

Galan007
In your dreams. In your dreams, what? DoS Doomsday was faster than Hulk... And considerably so:
Originally posted by Galan007
-Guy-
"So fast. Didn't even see him move":

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_speed1.jpg http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_speed2.jpg

---

-Booster-
"He's faster than Flash":

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_speed3.jpg

---

-Superman-
"This creature's fast and strong...":

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_speed4.jpg

---

-Maxima-
"How could he move so fast?":

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_speed5.jpg

---

-Superman-
"Have to move faster--match Doomsday's speed... Or I'm done":

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_dos_speed6.jpg

Philosophía
thumb up

The part where Superman says that he has to match Doomsday's speed is ridiculous, for the simple fact that even Byrne Era Superman had nanosecond-level speed.

Like, imagine Quicksilver having to say that he has to push himself faster to match Hulk.

Galan007
In your dreams, Phil. thumb up

One Big Mob
Carver's dreams end wet and entail frolicking men who end up wrassling other men with the power to shred clothes.

Time-Immemorial
In your dreams. WWH and Sentry slaughters him.

Pretty sure the writers intend for Carver not to read or talk about their comics.

quanchi112

RealityWarper
Those characters are all very similar in travel & combat speed.

The real difference in the outcome of the fight depends on their ability to make a good use of their power-sets.

Philosophía
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Those characters are all very similar in travel & combat speed. Sentry doesn't really have good combat speed feats. Byrne era Superman is much faster, and he could barely keep up with Doomdsay.

quanchi112

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112
Was Superman fighting at his fastest speeds ? What quantifiable speeds was Doomsday operating at here. Go ahead.

None of those characters have a better combat speed than the likes of Batman, Lady Shiva...

They try to compensate via bullrushing with their travel speed to stun the target and overpower it on the initial shock.

abhilegend
None of those characters have a better combat speed than the likes of Batman, Lady Shiva...

They try to compensate via bullrushing with their travel speed to stun the target and overpower it on the initial shock.
facepalm

quanchi112

They try to compensate via bullrushing with their travel speed to stun the target and overpower it on the initial shock. laughing out loud

RealityWarper
laughing out loud

I'm serious.

quanchi112
I'm serious. I know.

laughing out loud

tkitna
Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm

Agreed

SquallX

I lost a few brain cells reading that post.

abhilegend
I'm serious. baka

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SquallX
I lost a few brain cells reading that post.

You should use them to read Superman's comics instead.

You should see that he is a punching bag.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Someone is really butthurt.

RealityWarper
Superman have been considered a punching bag by :

- Anguish

- Predator-like creature (Superman was unable to do anything in their first encounter)

- Zod & Faora

- Helspont

- He'l

- Wraith (until he got his powers neutralized)

- Ulysses (before Superman burn him with the Solar Flare = unexpected plot power of the moment)

- Cheetah (via an ambush)

- Doomsday (even Superman won he was hurt badly)

- Apollo (before Apollo supercharged Superman via a solar-based attack he wrecked him with a pimp slap)

- Ghost Soldier (Superman won thanks to his freeze breath because GS phasing powers can't phase through cold or heat based attacks perfectly)

- BATMAN ! via spitting in his eye with a kryptonite-filled gum LULZ

- Atomic Skull (with a blast and a few punches)

- Eradicator (lulz kryptonite)

- Kryptonian Dragon (Superman couldn't do anything to him and had to ignite some fuel behind the beast)

- Lapetus (Supes had to retreat because Lapetus' energy blasts instantly stun & knock him back)

- Orm (he fried Superman and Wonder Woman with one blast)

- Magog (one-shotted Superman)

- Psycho Pirate (psionic powers)

- The Queen (psionic powers)

- Orion (He loled at Superman's attacks and punched him very hard)

That's literally over 95 % fights that he can't win without a major plot helping him and he got wrecked in literally 90 % of them. I detailed the plot that helped him to win in most, in the others he was wrecked badly.

SquallX

- Anguish

- Predator-like creature (Superman was unable to do anything in their first encounter)

- Zod & Faora

- Helspont

- He'l

- Ulysses (before Superman burn him with the Solar Flare = unexpected plot power of the moment)

- Apollo (before Apollo supercharged Superman via a solar-based attack he wrecked him with a pimp slap)

- Ghost Soldier (Superman won thanks to his freeze breath because GS phasing powers can't phase through cold or heat based attacks perfectly)

- Kryptonian Dragon (Superman couldn't do anything to him and had to ignite some fuel behind the beast)

- Lapetus (Supes had to retreat because Lapetus' energy blasts instantly stun & knock him back)

That's literally over 95 % fights that he can't win without a major plot helping him and he got wrecked in literally 90 % of them. I detailed the plot that helped him to win in most, in the others he was wrecked badly.

Jesus you're dense. It's ****ing called story ****ing progression. It's the same reason ****ing Galactus doesn't just blow up the Earth.

Or Darkseid doesn't just Omega everyone from his throne on Apokolips.

Or Flash doesn't blitz everyone at Femto second speed

Once more, it's ****ing story progression.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

RealityWarper
Jesus you're dense. It's ****ing called story ****ing progression. It's the same reason ****ing Galactus doesn't just blow up the Earth.

Or Darkseid doesn't just Omega everyone from his throne on Apokolips.

Or Flash doesn't blitz everyone at Femto second speed

Once more, it's ****ing story progression.

Nope.

Superman is slow and sucks at fighting...

He is a farmboy, not a martial artist.

quanchi112
Nope.

He is a farmboy, not a martial artist. You are not objective.

abhilegend

- Anguish

- Zod & Faora

- Helspont

- He'l

laughing out loud

Like I said you're really butthurt.

You should see a doctor.

wuleecat

- Anguish

- Zod & Faora

- Helspont

- He'l

What has any of that got to do with the thread topic?

Basically this seems to have boiled down to a bunch of Hulk and Sentry cheerleaders who have got their miniskirts and pompoms tangled up in a bunch about the fact that DOS Doomsday is faster than those two characters. Sure, he'd probably lose to Sentry if he had Void powers, but don't go pretending Doomsday was slower.

krisblaze
Ghost Soldier's like the only guy on that list who's not a herald.

Superman is ****ing amazing thumb up

psycho gundam
Nope.

He is a farmboy, not a martial artist. laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by krisblaze

Superman is ****ing amazing thumb up
And even then, Superman owned Ghost Soldier after getting his heart split into two.

One Big Mob
This RealityWarper is really opening my eyes to things I hadn't thought of before. Maybe that's a side effect of his reality manipulation though. In any case, he's making a lot of sense.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by wuleecat
What has any of that got to do with the thread topic?

Basically this seems to have boiled down to a bunch of Hulk and Sentry cheerleaders who have got their miniskirts and pompoms tangled up in a bunch about the fact that DOS Doomsday is faster than those two characters. Sure, he'd probably lose to Sentry if he had Void powers, but don't go pretending Doomsday was slower.

The point is to show that neither Superman, nor Doomsday (nor Sentry) have a great combat speed.

And period with the "Void powers"....

Void & Sentry are created by Bob Reynolds via the use of his powers.

They are just psionic energy constructs (the Void is made of negative energy).

iceman24567
The point is to show that neither Superman, nor Doomsday (nor Sentry) have a great combat speed.

And period with the "Void powers"....

Void & Sentry are created by Bob Reynolds via the use of his powers.

They are just psionic energy constructs (the Void is made of negative energy). Gotta disagree

RealityWarper
Originally posted by iceman24567
Gotta disagree

Based on what ?

iceman24567
Based on what ? Comics obviously

Philosophía
Originally posted by krisblaze

Superman is ****ing amazing thumb up thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by iceman24567
Comics obviously

Same ^^

naurtoisbeast
On average DD wins. Sentry at his highest showings ever wins. Originally posted by "Id"
Voidtry eats him. i think doomsday wins here

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by naurtoisbeast
i think doomsday wins here

Agreed

RealityWarper
I hardly see how DOS Doomsday can win this.

quanchi112

Based on ?

SquallX
Nope.

Yeah, tell that to all the other powerful beings he's beaten in his 75 yrs that he's just a farm boy.

Stop being ****ing dense, what does Superman being a farm boy have to do with shit huh?

-Bruce Banner is just a scientist
-Iron Man is just a guy in a suit
-Hal Jordan is just a pilot
-Barry is just a CSI

None of those are Martial Artist.

See where am going with this? Of course not, you're stuck in youre ways, and it shows how ignorant you are.

Also, if you've actually ever read a Superman story, you would have known that Kal knows his Kryptonian Martial Arts, or that WildCat trained him in boxing, or that Bruce has also trained him. Or better yet, Diana spars with him.

Even better yet, he once spent a 1,000 yrs with Diana helping Thor in a near endless battle.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

SquallX
laughing out loud

Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud sick

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Who wins Originally posted by "Id"
Voidtry eats him. i think doomsday will win

carver9

- Anguish

- Zod & Faora

- Helspont

- He'l

You forgot some. Let me help you out.

Subdued here.

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/snapshot3_zps067622e0.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/snapshot_zps1a3ea585.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Batman with an Amp killed him here.

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/snapshot4_zps9d272f98.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Psycho Pirate dropped him.

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/snapshot20_zpsca690cd4.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

One shot koed here.

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-05-11-09-57_zpsnf91boxa.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Darkseid koed him with a blast. Parasite as well. Wonder Woman just defeated an amped Supes. The question to ABHI is, who has this version defeated. Pre Superman imo is a far better Superman.

carver9
Yeah, tell that to all the other powerful beings he's beaten in his 75 yrs that he's just a farm boy.

Stop being ****ing dense, what does Superman being a farm boy have to do with shit huh?

-Bruce Banner is just a scientist
-Iron Man is just a guy in a suit
-Hal Jordan is just a pilot
-Barry is just a CSI

None of those are Martial Artist.

See where am going with this? Of course not, you're stuck in youre ways, and it shows how ignorant you are.

Also, if you've actually ever read a Superman story, you would have known that Kal knows his Kryptonian Martial Arts, or that WildCat trained him in boxing, or that Bruce has also trained him. Or better yet, Diana spars with him.

Even better yet, he once spent a 1,000 yrs with Diana helping Thor in a near endless battle.

laughing out loud

At least you're trying.

RealityWarper

Subdued here.

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/snapshot3_zps067622e0.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/snapshot_zps1a3ea585.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Batman with an Amp killed him here.

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/snapshot4_zps9d272f98.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Psycho Pirate dropped him.

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/snapshot20_zpsca690cd4.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

One shot koed here.

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-05-05-11-09-57_zpsnf91boxa.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Darkseid koed him with a blast. Parasite as well. Wonder Woman just defeated an amped Supes. The question to ABHI is, who has this version defeated. Pre Superman imo is a far better Superman.

Where does the first and the second fight comes from ?

I'm fine with the two others. ^^

Superman is just a farmboy and totally sucks at fighting.

SquallX
Jesus, you people are truly ****ing stupid.

abhilegend

Subdued here.

Lulz.

Lying about this what, fiftieth time? Superman was merely playing possum.

Nothing to do with power. Psycho pirate mind****ed some very powerful telepaths as well.

Lying again, eh? Superman was totally fine on the very next page.

Hahaha.

Bwahaha.

He ripped Doomsday in half, defeated Wraith. Made Hal Jordan his *****. Defeated Flash with a finger flick. Defeated Major Force with a finger flick.

That's just for starters.

BTW, you should marry this new guy. This is a match made in heaven.

abhilegend
Where does the first and the second fight comes from ?

I'm fine with the two others. ^^

Superman is just a farmboy and totally sucks at fighting.

Those are from carver's mind.

A truly frightening place I've heard.

celeyhyga17

At least he's good at milking cows. Only cow he can't milk is Diana. With her he's too busy making sandwiches.

abhilegend
The first scan is from DC universe be Masters of the universe crossover mini which is totally non canon.

And that guy Orko? He took on every hero on earth and was winning.

What a weakling.

carver9
Lulz.

Lying about this what, fiftieth time? Superman was merely playing possum.

Nothing to do with power. Psycho pirate mind****ed some very powerful telepaths as well.

Lying again, eh? Superman was totally fine on the very next page.

Hahaha.

Bwahaha.

He ripped Doomsday in half, defeated Wraith. Made Hal Jordan his *****. Defeated Flash with a finger flick. Defeated Major Force with a finger flick.

That's just for starters.

BTW, you should marry this new guy. This is a match made in heaven.

Not lying bro.

Psycho Pirate defeated him which is the point. He literally almost killed him. Lois had tone bring him back to life.

He's obviously koed in that scan. No getting around that.

He did defeat Doomsday (his best showing). He used Wraith weakness during the fight AND he used Earth against him as well. To the point that Wraith fell to the ground in pain. With out plot ABHI. Without plot.

Flash wasn't koed or defeated and he was obviously holding back. GL wasn't koed. Was major force koed?

Estacado
Sentry at his best wins.

On avarage he would lose though.

quanchi112
Jesus, you people are truly ****ing stupid. ??

naurtoisbeast
On average DD wins. Sentry at his highest showings ever wins. Originally posted by "Id"
Voidtry eats him. i think doomsday wins here

abhilegend
Not lying bro.

Yes, you are. Why did you bring up Orka showing if not to lie?

Nope. Read the comic again. Or for first time.

He really wasn't. It has been by me before.

Bwhaha. He beat the shit out of Wraith after he used kryptonite on him.

He used no weakness exploitation in that fight. It was Wraith.

They were all defeated with ease. That's all you need to know.

I'm still laughing at your little stunt here.

DarkSaint85
Wait, Superman's wins are disregarded due to plot...

But Rao and Batman etc are A Ok?

abhilegend
It's carver. What did you expect?

quanchi112
It's carver. What did you expect? roll eyes (sarcastic)

SquallX
laughing out loud

At least you're trying.

No Carver, you're just too stupid to see what am saying.

quanchi112
No Carver, you're just too stupid to see what am saying. ??

carver9
Yes, you are. Why did you bring up Orka showing if not to lie?

Nope. Read the comic again. Or for first time.

He really wasn't. It has been by me before.

Bwhaha. He beat the shit out of Wraith after he used kryptonite on him.

He used no weakness exploitation in that fight. It was Wraith.

They were all defeated with ease. That's all you need to know.

I'm still laughing at your little stunt here.

Not lying bro.

Lol...Lois had time revive him and said that she was struggling to find a pulse. He was as near to death as anyone could get.

ABHI...you posted scenes after that. After that doesn't matter. In the scan I posted, she dropped him.

He beat a weakened Wraith and koed him by throwing his kryptonite down his throat. Was Wraith at full power? Yes or no?

They were not defeated and Flash was trying to reason with him.

abhilegend
Not lying bro.

You're chanting it like it matters.

Haha, what?

That was the entire fight. Superman was never knocked out there.

He was at full power. The magnetic power at earth's core only inhibited his energy manipulation powers.

And I liked how dropping the ring after he beat the shit out of him and had him at his mercy means that's how he beat him.

Of course they were. Flash suckershotted him.

He was never trying to reason. He was trying to show off and got owned with a finger flick.

Keep lowballing though. You have had a decade of it already.

Maybe someone in next fifty years would believe you.

RealityWarper

quanchi112
Abhi was wrong about the context again. Shocking.

RealityWarper
Abhi was wrong about the context again. Shocking.

He seems to have a fertile imagination.

abhilegend
crylaugh

Says the sentry fanboy. Stick to comicvine boy.

RealityWarper
There is some poster whispering that I'm a fanboy. Cool.

I never did much more than spreading information for the character.

People are being too emotional those days.

carver9
@Reality...

And after all of that pounding, Superman still didn't knock Wraith out. He koed him by chucking his kryptonite down his throat (that he used during their fight).

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-09-18-11-01-16_zps4cf95e8e.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

The only legit win I can think of is from Doomsday.

RealityWarper
@Reality...

And after all of that pounding, Superman still didn't knock Wraith out. He koed him by chucking his kryptonite down his throat (that he used during their fight).

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-09-18-11-01-16_zps4cf95e8e.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

The only legit win I can think of is from Doomsday.

I know man.

I have literally read all issues with Superman.

I have all of them in my computer and I have all the scans of his fights that I extracted by myself.

Most people overrate the fighting abilities of their favorite characters...

Hell, I've seen people literally pretending that Superman, Thor or Sentry can fight at FTL speed even that's total bullshit...

Those 3 characters (Supes, Thor & Sentry) fight at human speeds even their travel speed is fast it doesn't change that simple fact.

One Big Mob
If you two combined forces you would be known as RealityCarveWarp9

Sounds pretty gnarly tbh

RealityWarper
Originally posted by One Big Mob

Sounds pretty gnarly tbh

I can only combine myself with females.

One Big Mob
Carver is no stranger to wigs and dresses. If you need a tuck, he'll tuck. Whatever you want him to be, he's already it

RealityWarper
Carver is no stranger to wigs and dresses. If you need a tuck, he'll tuck. Whatever you want him to be, he's already it

I want an ice cream.

carver9

Sounds pretty gnarly tbh

sad

I was planning on changing my name to "One Big Carver" though.

One Big Mob
I want an ice cream. You get Carver some ice and he'll supply the cream.

sad

I was planning on changing my name to "One Big Carver" though. laughing out loud

Good luck, raz had a massive heart attack

But you two just imagine it:

Abhi is arguing with RealityWarper that Superman would just throw Eternity at Infinity finishing both of them off. And maybe he's swaying Real War a little. A little bit of doubt crops into his mind. But what's this? Outta ****ing nowhere Carver comes into the picture with scans of Deathstroke giving Superman the business! He pms you a picture of him winking and blowing a kiss towards the camera and you two go to work with renewed vigor!

And that's what I see RealityCarveWarp9 being. Hope

RealityWarper
You get Carver some ice and he'll supply the cream.

laughing out loud

Good luck, raz had a massive heart attack

But you two just imagine it:

Abhi is arguing with RealityWarper that Superman would just throw Eternity at Infinity finishing both of them off. And maybe he's swaying Real War a little. A little bit of doubt crops into his mind. But what's this? Outta ****ing nowhere Carver comes into the picture with scans of Deathstroke giving Superman the business! He pms you a picture of him winking and blowing a kiss towards the camera and you two go to work with renewed vigor!

And that's what I see RealityCarveWarp9 being. Hope

This ?

https://i.imgflip.com/vpwaw.jpg

One Big Mob
I was actually thinking of post crisis pre flashpoint Superman, not post crisis post flashpoint Superman but that works as well.

In any case Carver would be there. Like a cashmere sweater on a chilly day, ready to smear Superman's reputation.

SquallX
This ?

https://i.imgflip.com/vpwaw.jpg

It's true, you're an idiot!

Do you see what Slade is wielding? It's called the mother ****ing God Killer, forged by the great God Smith himself Hephaestus. To kill GODS!

RealityWarper
I was actually thinking of post crisis pre flashpoint Superman, not post crisis post flashpoint Superman but that works as well.

In any case Carver would be there. Like a cashmere sweater on a chilly day, ready to smear Superman's reputation.

Yep.

They all fight at the same speed anyway.

PC Superman only have "good" showings against slowpokes like Doomsday or Imperiex or characters alike.

By the way that smells like teen butthurt.

RealityWarper
It's true, you're an idiot!

Do you see what Slade is wielding? It's called the mother ****ing God Killer, forged by the great God Smith himself Hephaestus. To kill GODS!

You go direct with the big words.

I'm just an heretic to the "Church Of Superman".

By the way the whole fight shows that Superman is slow and fight bad.

Too bad really.

DarkSaint85
Real War is dropping truth bombs on everyone

SquallX
You go direct with the big words.

I'm just an heretic to the "Church Of Superman".

By the way the whole fight shows that Superman is slow and fight bad.

Too bad really.

Did you even read that arc? What happened after Clark decided not to play around with Slade?

-Since you're bringing in speed, do you know that Thor has been tagged by both Captain America and Wolverine?

-Flash as also been tagged by all of his Rogue Gallery.

-Hulk as been tagged by an old lady.

So does that mean those characters are slow and bad fighters? No, it means for the purpose of story telling, these character are force to limit themselves through pis/cis.

RealityWarper
Did you even read that arc? What happened after Clark decided not to play around with Slade?

-Since you're bringing in speed, do you know that Thor has been tagged by both Captain America and Wolverine?

-Flash as also been tagged by all of his Rogue Gallery.

-Hulk as been tagged by an old lady.

So does that mean those characters are slow and bad fighters? No, it means for the purpose of story telling, these character are force to limit themselves through pis/cis.

He was never playing around with Slade...

His first move was to rush Slade head-on and his attack was easily pared by Slade and Superman's face was smashed.

Clark was more reckless on his second attempt and fainted a slow rush and moved out of the way of Slade's attack before grasping his throat...

That's nowhere a combat prowess.

I didn't even bother to read your wall of text past your first sentence because what you believe doesn't matter at all.

The only reason why Superman isn't killed to death in every encounter is :
- For the plot.
- Because he always faces opponent whom always find a good reason not to kill him.

SquallX
He was never playing around with Salde...

His first move was to rush Slade head-on and his attack was easily pared by Slade and Superman's face was smashed.

Clark was more reckless on his second attempt and fainted a slow rush and moved out of the way of Slade's attack before grasping his throat...

That's nowhere a combat prowess.

I didn't even bother to read your wall of text past your first sentence because what you believe doesn't matter at all.

The only reason why Superman isn't killed to death in every encounter is :
- For the plot.
- Because he always faces opponent whom always find a good reason not to kill him.

Exactly my point. You just prove how stupid you're logic is. You have such a hard on hate for Clark, that you can't see past you're bigotry.

Saying Clark always wins his fight due to plot, yet magically forget that same reason also applies to every other heroes proves you're bigotry.

RealityWarper
Exactly my point. You just prove how stupid you're logic is. You have such a hard on hate for Clark, that you can't see past you're bigotry.

Saying Clark always wins his fight due to plot, yet magically forget that same reason also applies to every other heroes proves you're bigotry.

I have no hate for a fictional character but nice Ad Hominem attempt.

I'm just stating what is in the comics.

I don't care about your feelings.

And no the same reason don't apply to all characters... This generalization shows how little you are reading comics.

SquallX
I have no hate for a fictional character but nice Ad Hominem attempt.

I'm just stating what is in the comics.

I don't care about your feelings.

And no the same reason don't apply to all characters... This generalization shows how little you are reading comics.

Right?

So Thor beating Gor wasn't plot device?
Flash beating Zoom wasn't plot device?
FF4 beating Galactus not plot device?
Captain America beating Thor not a plot device?
Doom tricking the Beyonder's not a plot device?
Batman Bane on venom's not a plot device?

How could i have been so blind! You're backward thinking have shown me the light. Clearly only Superman wins are plot devices wins. Where as every other heroes accomplishes there wins through perseverance and prowess!

RealityWarper
Right?

So Thor beating Gor wasn't plot device?
Flash beating Zoom wasn't plot device?
FF4 beating Galactus not plot device?
Captain America beating Thor not a plot device?
Doom tricking the Beyonder's not a plot device?
Batman Bane on venom's not a plot device?

How could i have been so blind! You're backward thinking have shown me the light. Clearly only Superman wins are plot devices wins. Where as every other heroes accomplishes there wins through perseverance and prowess!

I can see that via your random questioning you are trying to go off-topic.

That's the way you debate after the Ad Hominem attacks you suddenly decide to question my comic book knowledge on random events.

That's such a bad tactic, a bit like Superman going head-on on every fight and getting his face smashed on the ground.

Clark is a too bad fighter to toy with his opponents.

There is so many instances where characters like Daredevil or Captain America could avoid or block the incoming attacks when Supes take the full blow in the face and collapse to the ground, and I'm pretty sure that they are already quoted in that very thread.

SquallX
I can see that via your random questioning you are trying to go off-topic.

That's the way you debate after the Ad Hominem attacks you suddenly decide to question my comic book knowledge on random events.

That's such a bad tactic, a bit like Superman going head-on on every fight and getting his face smashed on the ground.

Clark is a too bad fighter to toy with his opponents.

There is so many instances where characters like Daredevil or Captain America could avoid or block the incoming attacks when Supes take the full blow in the face and collapse to the ground, and I'm pretty sure that they are already quoted in that very thread.

It's not an Ad Hominem when you post and say shits out of context. If i wanted too i can do the same thing, but i don't.

You're acting like no other bricks has never done that. Thor and Hulk, 2 powerful bricks have done that though out there whole careers.

Clark in few instances have actually toyed with his opponents before, just to show the differences in power.

Using Cap and DD has a defense. Why don't you use characters in Clark's leagues instead?

RealityWarper
It's not an Ad Hominem when you post and say shits out of context. If i wanted too i can do the same thing, but i don't.

You're acting like no other bricks has never done that. Thor and Hulk, 2 powerful bricks have done that though out there whole careers.

Clark in few instances have actually toyed with his opponents before, just to show the differences in power.

Using Cap and DD has a defense. Why don't you use characters in Clark's leagues instead?

That's totally in-context.

Your anger has no justification at all.

Wrong. I said that other bricks are slow too. So what's your point ? Showing other characters being bad doesn't make Superman looks better.

Clark have been wrecked his whole carreer in the New 52.

His only fight worth looking at is against Wraith and even then that's not impressive at all because Wraith sucks.

Because DD and Captain America are better fighter than Clark without having his powerset...

I could have quoted Batman or Lady Shiva instead.

Clark sucks as a fighter and your answers just proves that you can't deal with it.

You should better mail DC comics to express your feeling because I truly don't care what you feel.

Clark is a slow fighter and sucks at fighting.

quanchi112
This ?

https://i.imgflip.com/vpwaw.jpg laughing out loud

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan

Who wins

1) Emo Sentry (Hammond fight, Shield Hellicarrier, Blue Marvel fight, etc...) gets crushed.
2) Sane Sentry (WWH) is 50/50.
3) Competent Sentry (aka Terrax crusher, Genis fighter, Collective fighter) wins after a good fight.
4) Void influenced Sentry destroys DoS Doomsday.

RealityWarper
laughing out loud

I know.
I'm an artist.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by zopzop
1) Emo Sentry (Hammond fight, Shield Hellicarrier, Blue Marvel fight, etc...) gets crushed.
2) Sane Sentry (WWH) is 50/50.
3) Competent Sentry (aka Terrax crusher, Genis fighter, Collective fighter) wins after a good fight.
4) Void influenced Sentry destroys DoS Doomsday.

Sentry wasn't sane at all against WWH.

He struggled with his agoraphobia during 29 hours and was at his lowest.

abhilegend
That's totally in-context.

Your anger has no justification at all.

Wrong. I said that other bricks are slow too. So what's your point ? Showing other characters being bad doesn't make Superman looks better.

Clark have been wrecked his whole carreer in the New 52.

His only fight worth looking at is against Wraith and even then that's not impressive at all because Wraith sucks.

Because DD and Captain America are better fighter than Clark without having his powerset...

I could have quoted Batman or Lady Shiva instead.

Clark sucks as a fighter and your answers just proves that you can't deal with it.

You should better mail DC comics to express your feeling because I truly don't care what you feel.

Clark is a slow fighter and sucks at fighting.
"Yeah, everybody sucks who fights Superman. "

You should just post that every time and save us the trouble of reading shit you're spouting.

You hate Superman and love sentry, like every rabid Sentry fanboy out there. I wonder why.

We get it big boy. Now go see a doctor.

quanchi112

You should just post that every time and save us the trouble of reading shit you're spouting.

You hate Superman and love sentry, like every rabid Sentry fanboy out there. I wonder why.

We get it big boy. Now go see a doctor. laughing out loud

Delta1938

- Anguish

- Zod & Faora

- Helspont

- He'l

Are ANY of those before FLASHPOINT? If not, not a single one has the slightest ****ing relevance to the topic whatsoever. Plus, your logic is shit.

Delta1938
Nope.

You are not objective.

The irony.....OH GOD THE IRONY!!!!

http://www.noisewiki.com/wiki/images/9/99/ExplodingHead.GIF

RealityWarper

We get it big boy. Now go see a doctor.

I said that Sentry totally sucks when it comes to the combat speed too.

Your accusations makes your claims looks ridiculous.

Yeah Superman is slow and sucks at fighting.

There is no need to be snotty.

I don't hate Superman. I hate no fictional characters.

By the way I'm easily twice your age so before calling me "big boy" try to reach puberty.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Delta1938
Are ANY of those before FLASHPOINT? If not, not a single one has the slightest ****ing relevance to the topic whatsoever. Plus, your logic is shit.

My post was totally informational.

We spoke about New 52 Superman and I quoted exemples directly from the comics.

That's a simple observation.

abhilegend
I said that Sentry totally sucks when it comes to the combat speed too.

Well, sentry sucks in general. So no disagreement there.

How so?

I am just stating facts. You are just a nobody from comicvine who is spouting shit.

Why would anybody be snotty to you?

Of course you do. No need to hide it. Come out of closet.

Delta1938
My post was totally informational.

We spoke about New 52 Superman and I quoted exemples directly from the comics.

That's a simple observation.

You cited a bunch of examples and ignored the times he's definitively shown speed. You're either ignoring or can't comprehend CIS. Not using speed all the time doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

To be blunt, you're either an idiot or a troll. Well, you can be both.

RealityWarper
Well, sentry sucks in general. So no disagreement there.

How so?

I am just stating facts. You are just a nobody from comicvine who is spouting shit.

Why would anybody be snotty to you?

Of course you do. No need to hide it. Come out of closet.

*sigh*

Just try to grow up...

You cited a bunch of examples and ignored the times he's definitively shown speed. You're either ignoring or can't comprehend CIS. Not using speed all the time doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

To be blunt, you're either an idiot or a troll. Well, you can be both.

Same for you.

Accusing me for being an idiot or a troll and being totally unable to counter a simple claim don't makes you shine, like at all.

Superman is a slow fighter and that's a fact.

His only "good showings", and I'm speaking about Post-Flashpoint, are against SLOW BRICKS like the Imperiex probes, Mongul, Doomsday and he can literally make a complete sentence while hitting his opponent at best FIVE TIMES while going all-out...

That's quite LOW.

Deal with it.

abhilegend
*sigh*

Just try to grow up...

You first. It's not healthy to hate a fictional character.

abhilegend
And just five times?

crylaugh

Delta1938

Same for you.

Accusing me for being an idiot or a troll and being totally unable to counter a simple claim don't makes you shine, like at all.

Superman is a slow fighter and that's a fact.

His only "good showings", and I'm speaking about Post-Flashpoint, are against SLOW BRICKS like the Imperiex probes, Mongul, Doomsday and he can literally make a complete sentence while hitting his opponent at best FIVE TIMLES while going all-out...

That's quite LOW.

Deal with it.

No, I'm not accusing. I'm pointing it out. Your arguments prove that you're either one, or both.

And I assume you mean Pre-FLASHPOINT? I can show many, many examples that proves you wrong, but I'm positive you'll dismiss it, either because of an inability to comprehend or you're trolling so can't admit you're wrong.

RealityWarper
No, I'm not accusing. I'm pointing it out. Your arguments prove that you're either one, or both.

And I assume you mean Pre-FLASHPOINT? I can show many, many examples that proves you wrong, but I'm positive you'll dismiss it, either because of an inability to comprehend or you're trolling so can't admit you're wrong.

Post-crisis.

Yeah you will show many exemples of Superman using his travel speed and literally zero exemples of Superman using some combat speed because it doesn't exist.

I'm positive, the same out-of-context scans are posted in every Superman's thread and they just show that Superman can fly fast which has no relevancy when it comes to the combat speed.

By the way there is no need to become SO emotional for a fictional character.

Estacado
Why did carver change his name to Reality Carver?

Delta1938
Post-crisis.

Yeah you will show many exemples of Superman using his travel speed and literally zero exemples of Superman using some combat speed because it doesn't exist.

I'm positive, the same out-of-context scans are posted in every Superman's thread and they just show that Superman can fly fast which has no relevancy when it comes to the combat speed.

By the way there is no need to become SO emotional for a fictional character.

Nope, I would not show a single travel speed feat, unless you're going to count running as that(definitely not flight), but those wouldn't be the only examples I'd show.

Wanna BZ it if you're so confident?

And I'm not emotional at all. This statement actually supports me pointing-out you're a troll/idiot/both.

RealityWarper
Nope, I would not show a single travel speed feat, unless you're going to count running as that(definitely not flight), but those wouldn't be the only examples I'd show.

Wanna BZ it if you're so confident?

And I'm not emotional at all. This statement actually supports me pointing-out you're a troll/idiot/both.

I will go further and say that Superman is a slowpoke since his creation.

I'm glad that we are on the same page and that running and flying at high speed doesn't count at combat speed.

Go ahead, bub.

Take your shot and post those scans.

http://www.filmmisery.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/The-Good-the-Bad-and-the-Ugly-9.jpg

abhilegend
Why would running not count as combat speed?

Are flashes slowpokes as well?

Who is fast according to you then?

Delta1938
I will go further and say that Superman is a slowpoke since his creation.

I'm glad that we are on the same page and that running and flying at high speed doesn't count at combat speed.

Go ahead, bub.

Take your shot and post those scans.

http://www.filmmisery.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/The-Good-the-Bad-and-the-Ugly-9.jpg

Running in and of itself isn't combat speed, but is relevant.

I challenged you to a Battlezone. Do you accept?

RealityWarper
Running in and of itself isn't combat speed, but is relevant.

I challenged you to a Battlezone. Do you accept?

No.

Just post your scans.

I have no time to waste BZoning people.

Delta1938
No.

Just post your scans.

I have no time to waste BZoning people.

We can make it short, just a few posts. If you have time to be posting in the regular versus thread, you sure as **** have time for a short BZ. Or you're just making excuses.

RealityWarper
We can make it short, just a few posts. If you have time to be posting in the regular versus thread, you sure as **** have time for a short BZ. Or you're just making excuses.

Post your scans or go away.

Delta1938
Post your scans or go away.

I'm not surprised at all. Concessions accepted, troll.

RealityWarper
I'm not surprised at all. Concessions accepted, troll.

I know exactly what kind of scans you will post.

*sigh*

Delta1938
I know exactly what kind of scans you will post.

*sigh*

If you're so sure you're right and I'm wrong, then BZ it. We'll make 2 to 3 posts each. Hell, we can go with just one post each. That certainly won't take up much time. The only other real work you'd have to do is approve judges.

The time you've spent just posting here proves you have the time to do that BZ.

RealityWarper
If you're so sure you're right and I'm wrong, then BZ it. We'll make 2 to 3 posts each. Hell, we can go with just one post each. That certainly won't take up much time. The only other real work you'd have to do is approve judges.

The time you've spent just posting here proves you have the time to do that BZ.

Period with you BZ.

I don't care about what people think so post your scans or just give up.

Stop your drama.

Rao Kal El
Nah BZ is necessary so no one trolls his way out dismissing evidence, plus it will be a good learning experience and judges get to choose the winner.

If there are no judges don't do it Delta

Delta1938
Period with you BZ.

I don't care about what people think so post your scans or just give up.

Stop your drama.

You're shaking like a frenchman in a--WAIT!! You're french. Correction. You're shaking like you're in a storm.

I want you to have no excuses. You know you'll get owned like a $2 whore charging half-price during Happy Hour after she's spiked the drinks with Viagra.

"Drama?" laughing

And you lied. You have plenty of time to do a short BZ with all the posts you've made. So keep changing your excuse.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Nah BZ is necessary so no one trolls his way out dismissing evidence, plus it will be a good learning experience and judges get to choose the winner.

I don't have to accept.

That's simple :

Or he post his scans or he stops debating.

By the way I'm done answering to his empty posts.

He looks like a kid making a drama to his dad to have a candy.

That will not happen.

Delta1938
I don't have to accept.

That's simple :

Or he post his scans or he stops debating.

You do have to accept if you don't want to prove you're a troll.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>