Legion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/16/fxs-legion-anticipated-for-2016-tv-season?abthid=569a9d1d010808cd49000026

An X-Men TV show? In

Flyattractor
I would rather see a L.E.G.I.O.N 16 show myself.

Darth Thor
So it's officially happening:

Originally posted by Darth Thor

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/1/11826704/marvel-x-men-tv-show-legion-fx-fargo

retuseqq
zzzzz

Surtur
Could be cool.

BruceSkywalker
trailer...

http://deadline.com/2016/07/legion-trailer-marvel-x-men-fx-series-comic-con-1201791690/

Surtur
To be honest the trailer looked kinda..meh.

carthage
Looks cool

ares834
Looks fun and trippy. Plus the guy behind this is the writer on Fargo so I expect big things.

Arachnid1
^^^^I was thinking the same

I'm optimistic. I would have prefered a New Mutants or Hellions show, but this may be cool. I'm not familiar with the character though.

Surtur
The show looks interesting I will admit, I guess I might think different if I didn't go into it knowing about this character. He didn't seem..Legion-ey to me. But then it's on tv so I don't really have to spend money to see it when it comes out so I'll give it a shot.

Robtard
Trailer didn't wow me, but the premise and writer have me interested enought to check it out.

Dreampanther
Looks pretty awesome to me. Will put it on my Looking-Forward-To-Watch list.

marwash22
i hope their holding a lot back in the trailers, 'cause as of now, I'm not in on this.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Arachnid1
^^^^I was thinking the same

I'm optimistic. I would have prefered a New Mutants or Hellions show, but this may be cool. I'm not familiar with the character though. I just found out the show is about David. I never knew him as Legion since I only know of his psychotic Ultimate counter part that got killed by Colossus after wiping out a few major cities. I always liked the Ultimate X-men story, but it will be cool to see a show based on the original version of him.

This airs tonight BTW!

toc9LGWgqJg

Ridley_Prime
http://www.npr.org/2017/02/08/513904622/the-stylish-fx-series-legion-suffers-from-a-split-personality

After watching the pilot, think that sums it up well enough at the moment. This definitely has the potential to get better though; cautiously optimistic.

Dreampanther
Have to wait until tonight before I get to see it. Looking forward to it!

carthage
Loved the psychedelic elements of the show, especially the scene where it goes into his mind and all of those TV screens appear/when the room goes Red and he sees The Devil with the yellow eyes

Seems like a very unique show so far

carthage
Episode 2 trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=56&v=0EH8fC_3k8M

tkitna
I've tried 3 times now and i'm still not through the pilot yet. Its a boring mess so far.

BruceSkywalker
have this on dvr, will watch on the weekend

ares834
Damn. That was one hell of a first episode!

Dreampanther
Yes. Still have no clue what is real and what isn't - but I can't wait for the next episode.

Arachnid1
That was a great start. I liked Davids character. I cant wait to see where this goes

TheVaultDweller
That first episode was a bit of a mindf***. You have to really pay attention to know what fits in where. Overall though, I am pretty curious to see where they take this. I thought Dan Stevens did a solid job as David. I also want to know who that other telekinetic is who was tossing boulders, large chunks of concrete etc. around like they were candy wrappers. He was pretty badass.

carthage
Yeah, he tossed that armored guy clear over the horizon with a gesture lol.

Haller himself is no slouch, he burned multiple armed guys to crisps/incinerated their armor with pyrokinesis, could cause telekinetic storms, and shook an entire building. He's obviously nowhere even close to controlling his power, but from the little I read of him in AOA he's clearly among the top tier of mutants.

TheVaultDweller
Was the pyrokinesis him though? Kind of hard to know who did that, given the setup for it. But Syd , while using his body and powers, also manipulated matter when she removed the doors from the rooms and phased Lenny into the ceiling.

Comic Legion is one of the most hax characters in Marvel. He has potentially thousands of different split personalities (if not more), and each one of them has their own unique powerset.

Dreampanther
I'm still wondering about that escape at the end. How do we know the rescue squad really existed? How do we know it wasn't him who was tossing all those guys around while imagining a rescue squad?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Dreampanther
I'm still wondering about that escape at the end. How do we know the rescue squad really existed? How do we know it wasn't him who was tossing all those guys around while imagining a rescue squad?

Well, he seems to be interacting with all the people in question during the trailer for the 2nd episode. But will have to wait and see how it all pans out. At this point, I am not 100% sure of anything, really.

Also, I cringed pretty hard when David tk'd that pen into the guy's cheek.

TheVaultDweller
Interesting article on how this show connects to the wider Fox X-Verse. When the show was pitched, they said there wasn't a connection, but they seem to be changing their tune now:

http://www.thewrap.com/legion-connect-x-men-movies-fx/

Dreampanther
What did everybody think about the second episode? Have to confess, I am still not 100% sure what is real and what (or who) is imaginary.

carthage
http://www.cbr.com/legion-mutant-school-summerland/

New clip goes into the history/purpose of Summerland

wakkawakkawakka

staxamillion
I really like it. it seems kinda funky tho... is it retro? like I kinda feel like they have blended retro styles and contemporary could this be because its all in his head?

carthage
Kind of curious if they can shut down his multiple personalities by going and addressing every one of them and just exorcising them. Though as Doctor Bird noted that his mental defenses seem to be getting stronger, each of them also seem to have their own personalities barring the child one who is probably David's psyche. Some of the scenes in this episode were amazing and the show continues to absolutely be easily the best written/developed Comic related show.

Robtard
Watched the first two eps last night, pilot was dull at times, but overall, I'm liking it enough to watch the 3rd ep. Do see potential.

tkitna
It'll be a miracle if this show gets a 2nd season.

roughrider
Most trippy superhero related show ever. It's like Stanley Kubrick meets Alejandro Jodorworsky.

BruceSkywalker
Not really liking this, but will give it another show or two

carthage
The villain is more or less the Shadow King

I've read articles from the Nerdist, and Cary Loudermilk's character more or less knocked off quite a few of his character traits.

TheVaultDweller
Now I am wondering how much has been David and how much has been the parasite in his head, in terms of abilities shown. From what I understood, the thing had been psychically influencing/controlling him and using his powers, while feeding off him. But it's hard to separate them at this point.

carthage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrXqYpmCAqc

Episode 6 promo

wakkawakkawakka
Kind of figured all of it was David though The parasite is now capable of using David's powers through feeding off of him. Wonder if Jazz Man dealt with the same thing which is why he's hiding out in his ice cube hut in the astral plane.

Nice to see TK guy again too.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Kind of figured all of it was David though The parasite is now capable of using David's powers through feeding off of him. Wonder if Jazz Man dealt with the same thing which is why he's hiding out in his ice cube hut in the astral plane.

Nice to see TK guy again too.

Yeah, that is kind of what I figured, but they still made it all super vague (and, with this show and how it has gone, I believe it is completely intentional). the parasite still has to be a monumentally powerful telepath to puppet David like that though.

Interesting that we now also know Legion is adopted, which leaves the door open for Xavier to be his father. One of the guys behind the show said that they have always considered that part of the lore to still be part of the character they are making for the show. And Patrick Stewart, despite previously saying he was done with the X-Men, said he would consider returning for this show.

carthage
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/11/x-men-tv-series-gifted-title/

New Xmen series to be titled Gifted and is in the movie continuity

Ridley_Prime
Then what does that make this show? More its own separate thing?

carthage
http://www.cbr.com/x-men-tv-series-classic-mutant/

Thunderbird joins Polaris in the lineup for the show

TheVaultDweller
It's been confirmed that this is getting a 2nd season.

ares834
Another phenomenal episode.

carthage
****ing sucks its already the season finale

Ridley_Prime
Really? I'm kinda underwhelmed then. Shadow King's mainly the reason I'm still watching by this point, but hope I can feel more invested in the future.

Dreampanther
Yeah, gotta admit, I started losing interest a couple of episodes ago.

TheVaultDweller
I've been enjoying it so far, but I can understand why some people might not be so keen on it. It's not at all a traditional superhero show, but more of a scifi psychological horror. Also, guess the wheelchair with the big X on the side, from Amy's flashback, confirms that Xavier is indeed David's father in this version.

And another thing. They kept talking about how that moment in time was frozen in the real world, while everything was going on in the astral plain. So, did David's power actually freeze time in the real world, locally, or was it just a case of everything in the astral plain happening at a much more rapid pace than real world events were?

S W LeGenD
Yeah I've been loving it so far, it's hard to imagine how they could have done a better job so far at adapting Legion's character to the screen.

@TheVaultDweller:

The visuals suggested that time wasn't completely frozen but just slowed down at an incredible rate (it seemed to be showing the bullets to be moving very slowly for instance), and I imagine that that was due to things happening at a faster rate on the astral plane in a way not caused by David's powers.

TheVaultDweller
I'm not so sure. Both Oliver and Cary referred to the timeline as being "frozen" and needing to "unfreeze" it to help fix things. So, that implies that there is some chronokinesis going on there. The Shadow King being able to use David's powers to remove sound from the real world already supports the notion that he is a full-on reality warper.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Then what does that make this show? More its own separate thing?

From the sounds of that article, yeah Legion is a separate continuity.

carthage
-Edit:

Looks like David didn't have enough power to expel Farouk on his own, even with the aid of the building's grid. Also loved seeing the Shadow King infect other mutants.

Does anyone know what the Division 3 guys meant by sending in Equinox?? Seems like a weapon of some sort

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by carthage
-Edit:

Looks like David didn't have enough power to expel Farouk on his own, even with the aid of the building's grid. Also loved seeing the Shadow King infect other mutants.

Does anyone know what the Division 3 guys meant by sending in Equinox?? Seems like a weapon of some sort

It wasn't about power. Farouk had been a part of David for so long that he was ingrained into David's very being. The whole conversation between Syd and him made that much pretty clear. The fact that David was actually able to knock Farouk out of Kerry's body, even if it also knocked him on his ass, is more telling IMO.

And I take it you didn't watch the mid-credit scene. Because I am assuming that's what the Equinox was.

roughrider
Finished it last night. Was actually more bonkers than the recent Dirk Gently series, and that's saying something.

This show might have been what Ang Lee was trying to do with his Hulk movie - which was make it a psychological horror story - but the show pulled it off much better. I couldn't predict was was going to happen moment by moment; every scene was like a surprise. thumb up

Maybe not everyone could get into this Marvel story that played like a Stanley Kubrick/Pink Floyd mashup, but I loved it.

marwash22
son of a...

just as this was getting good the season finale happens.

S W LeGenD
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
And I take it you didn't watch the mid-credit scene. Because I am assuming that's what the Equinox was.

Really loved how they used that to cap off the season. Felt distinctly like the kind of thing you might see happen at the end of a Marvel comic book arc.

Still surprised this was as good as it was. This joins The Dark Knight, Winter Soldier and Civil War on my list of truly excellent live-action Marvel/DC universe adaptations.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by S W LeGenD
Really loved how they used that to cap off the season. Felt distinctly like the kind of thing you might see happen at the end of a Marvel comic book arc.

Still surprised this was as good as it was. This joins The Dark Knight, Winter Soldier and Civil War on my list of truly excellent live-action Marvel/DC universe adaptations.

At the same time, that bit is frustrating as f***, because we have to wait until 2018 to see what happens next.

carthage
http://screenrant.com/legion-season-2-script-lenny-oliver/

Lenny and Oliver trapped in paradise, and many interesting ideas about Shadow King

TheVaultDweller
Interesting. The way they phrase it in that interview does make me wonder about some things though. Like is Lenny then really Benny's consciousness, but warped into a girl by David's mind, while it was inside it? And was that consciousness then pulled along with the Shadow King when it was going from host body to host body? Maybe the Shadow King formed a link with it after using it to hide his appearance for so long. We saw in S1 that Legion and Shadow King's minds kind of became connected after prolonged exposure (and a weaker connection with Syd's, after a more brief exposure), so it's possible IMO. But then that would also suggest that David can indeed pull other minds into his own and keep them there, like in the comics. And then there is still David's weird abduction at the end of S1. Lots of questions for season 2 now.

carthage
Looks like we might get the actual form of Amahl Farouk

http://screenrant.com/legion-seaso-2-said-taghmaoui-shadow-king/

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/02/06/legion-season-2-premiere-date-announced

Season 2 begins April 3rd. Cant wait! This had a great first season.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah. The first season was one of my top shows of last year, so really excited for the new one.

TheVaultDweller
First teaser for S2, but it doesn't really show much:

icnciUQH4lk

But, from what they do show, it looks like we're in store for lots more weirdness.

carthage

TheVaultDweller
There are other teasers floating around that include some even weirder visuals. Here we go. Some of the footage is the same, but some of it is new stuff:

JCObdnVNfwo

HmBIn9De-Yc

carthage
Farouk seems more or less godlike even without his body

TheVaultDweller
He seemed to imply that David was at least his equal though (at least in terms of raw power, but Shadow King obviously has vastly more experience), referring to the two of them as gods, and saying David was the "creator of reality". It's hard to know who has what abilities now. Seems some of the powers, like the disintegration, was Shadow King, but things like flat-out teleportation is David (based on him teleporting out of the water tank in ep 1 of s2). Both appear to have TK & TP though, as well as matter manipulation (Shadow King turning someone to a pig and another into a fish, and Syd still using David's own abilities when she swapped bodies with him back in S1 to remove the doors at Clockworks). The conversation between David and the burnt face guy also implied that the pyrokinesis way back in S1 was David (the whole "you're going to burn me alive" bit).

An interesting little Easter egg they also dropped was when Cary was working on that orb thing and mentioned the existence of the Shi'ar in that particular timeline.

carthage
Apparently Amahl mindcontrolled all of Egypt before Xavier defeated him

TheVaultDweller
That's a pretty big assumption. He said that he ruled for decades until Xavier came. Not that he was mind controlling everyone. Though apparently his body is impervious to normal means of harm.

What I like about this show though is how they go far deeper into exploring what telepaths can do on the astral plane than what we ever see in the films. The closest we come to anything we see in Legion is the Xavier/Apoc astral fight, but that also pales in comparison to many of the things in this show.

TheVaultDweller
David seems to be getting a handle on some of his other abilities pretty quickly.

Though I want to know if he is really the one who is going to end the world or if this isn't some more Shadow King trickery to get people on his side.

carthage
Season finale is next week

TheVaultDweller
Was cool to see full-on Legion, goofy hair, outfit and all, shown at the beginning of the last episode. Really interested to see how this all plays out now. Is David really the insane monster who ends up destroying the world, or is this a kind of Flash/Savitar situation (creating a time remnant to fight Savitar made Savitar), in that Amahl tricked Syd into thinking David was the monster, thereby putting events into motion where they help him get his body, and is told by tricked future Syd that David is the one who ends things, which makes him trick Syd in the present, thus restarting the cycle?

TheVaultDweller
Complicated season finale. On the surface, it looks like David has gone full villain. And yet, it might not be that simple, if we take into account all the Jon Hamm narrative bits. Various examples not only handled the idea of reality/illusion, but also about spreading/mass delusion (like the one with the spreading spasm/twitch), and then the final text message before the trial (about the crazy person actually being the sane one because everyone else bought the delusion).

Don't get me wrong. David is definitely a seriously broken and messed up individual, and has done some terrible things at this point. And we have now seen 4 different versions/personalities so far (main David, rational David, back in S1, and now cynical David and ego-maniacal David). But still, I think Shadow King played a hand that has yet to be fully revealed.

Though it looks like they ended up pushing David into becoming exactly what they were trying to avoid (you see a shift in his demeanor/expression right at the end, before he goes full light/godmode and blasts out of the containment cell, from strain to the crazy, grinning, psycho "true" face that he normally hides). So, not sure what they will do now, as their aim was to have the Shadow King stop him before he went full Legion-mode. They seemed to be a match for each other before (Amahl had him a in a bit of trouble at one point, but David broke free with his army flamethrower guy projection just before the Choke wave hit and depowered them).

But with regard to that, I think it's a case where David has more raw power, but the Shadow King is vastly more experienced. Based one his conversation with Future Syd, he's been at it for centuries. Based on the show's timeline, from David's perspective, barely two months ago, he was still locked up in Clockworks. Timeline for the first season is 6 weeks (thanks to them showing us Clark's burn PT in the finale there), and we see 13 days pass between David arriving back and him heading out in pursuit of the Shadow King (even though a year passed in between seasons, it was only a day from his perspective inside the orb).

Overall, not as good as the first season, IMO. A few episodes dragged a bit, and felt somewhat like filler.

TheVaultDweller
One thing I will say though is that Dan Stevens seriously deserves some awards for his performance this season. I mean everyone was good, but how Stevens depicted David's slow breakdown across the season was brilliantly done.

TheVaultDweller
Also, Syd is awful. I know what David did to her at the end of the season wasn't right, but she is hardly blameless herself. Hell, her actions and instructions (both present and future her) is largely responsible for pushing David in the direction he ended up going. Or how, suddenly, she is willing to give Amahl a pass to the point of killing David over what he might do in a possible future instead (if not for Lenny intercepting the shot, David would probably be dead). I mean Shadow King is an established murderer, torturer etc. but hey ho, let's forget all that because he showed her like 3 out of context shots of David being bad. Or her irrational, and quite frankly hypocritical views on a lot of things. Like blaming David for "leaving" when he literally got sucked up into some orb from the future (which she saw happen IIRC). Or claiming he was responsible for the S1 Division 3 attack, even though Amahl was running the show then, because of power semantics. Except, using that same logic, she is a murderer who is responsible for killing Lenny. And let's not forget the shitty things she did when she was younger, like with her mom's boyfriend. And then she still calls herself the "hero" of the story.

I want to blame her actions on Shadow King manipulation, but she has been kind of shitty all season long. Then again, she was with David in the mental hospital, so she is hardly completely sane herself.

Nephthys
The season dragged in the middle but god if the beginning and ending weren't the best things on television.

I've rewatched that finale fight/song like 12 times.

TheVaultDweller
Yes, that astral battle sequence at the beginning of the finale was simply spectacular.

And the ominous ending, which sets things up for S3... " You know what? I'm done. You had your chance."

TheVaultDweller
First proper season 3 teaser.

D8Vl1fuGn1A

Final season, from what I have read.

TheVaultDweller
First episode of S3 dropped. I was actually surprised. It was more straightforward than the first episodes of the other 2 seasons. Looks like it could be an interesting season though.

I had to lol at the one bit though:
Cary to Kerry: "I need to check his reflexes."
Kerry punches the guy in the face, flooring him,
Kerry: "Slow."

Darth Thor
Is season 2 any good? Was getting into Season 1 especially towards the end, but the first episode of season 2 kinda bored me.

TheVaultDweller
Season 2 went a bit style over substance IMO.

TheVaultDweller
I am wondering when Xavier will show up though. You can spot him in the trailer if you watch carefully.

Darth Thor
Season 2 went a bit style over substance IMO.

Ah damn, that was the impression I was getting, hence wasnt in a rush to catch up.

TheVaultDweller
Ah damn, that was the impression I was getting, hence wasnt in a rush to catch up.

Season 2 ends stronger than it begins IMO, though some fans found the angle they took upsetting, because it wasn't the way they wanted/expected things to go.

jenzie
very much looking forward to is starting in the UK next week

Darth Thor
Season 2 ends stronger than it begins IMO, though some fans found the angle they took upsetting, because it wasn't the way they wanted/expected things to go.

So tried starting on season 2 again at long last, but found myself a little lost, so I purchased and rewatched Season 1. And damn, that was miles better than I remember.

Think the first time was a bit jarring getting used to the whackiness of the show, but once you know what to expect it is really good.

Oh and didnt even notice the post credit scene the first time I watched the series.

Cant wait to binge season 2 now.

TheVaultDweller
So tried starting on season 2 again at long last, but found myself a little lost, so I purchased and rewatched Season 1. And damn, that was miles better than I remember.

Think the first time was a bit jarring getting used to the whackiness of the show, but once you know what to expect it is really good.

Oh and didnt even notice the post credit scene the first time I watched the series.

Cant wait to binge season 2 now.

Well, the current season is 4 episodes in, and it has been an interesting ride. I can't say too much though, because even certain vague comments can actually be spoiler-y with this one.

Darth Thor
^ Ta.

They should really tie it in to the movies for the 3rd season Imo. Given the films are no longer around to contradict any such tie ins.

Patrick Stewart even said ages ago that hed be up for an appearance. Although it might not be possible now with his new Trek commitment.

TheVaultDweller
^ Ta.

They should really tie it in to the movies for the 3rd season Imo. Given the films are no longer around to contradict any such tie ins.

Patrick Stewart even said ages ago that hed be up for an appearance. Although it might not be possible now with his new Trek commitment.

It's hard with this show, because it is so weird. The only other comic book show that even begins to approach similar levels is Doom Patrol, but that's a different kind of weird. So, it would be hard to fit it into everything else, tonally. Though not going to lie. It would be kind of awesome to see David meet Dr Strange, or something, and see who can do the most random shit lol. Or even just some more mutants from the more mainstream stuff.

Chances are that we won't see any more of this character in live action for some time once this show wraps up though. Because another obvious issue is how OP he is. Even though the FX version is massively watered down from the comics, he is still laughably OP, really. I mean the guy can casually dust people IG style, and he doesn't even need an IG. And that's just one of the many things he can do.

Darth Thor
^ Yeah and thats not even including his potentially Xavier level TP. And remember how they always found a plot device to get rid of or neuter Prof X in the movies, because otherwise he just freezes everyone lol.

Whereas David is basically Xavier and Magneto combined - Phoenix type of thing. Plus with random other powers popping up all the time - kind of like a Peter Petrelli - who they also had to neuter in Heroes.

But basically Davids greatest challenge is his own Psyche.

Just saying though, would love a cameo by Patrick Stewart. I mean heck Bradley Cooper managed a cameo in the Limitless series which was cancelled after one series. So really why not?

TheVaultDweller
Well, credit to Noah Hawley in not shying away from the challenge of taking on a character of that scope. Because even before S1 first came out, he'd already confirmed in interviews that the FX version will also be Omega level, like his comic counterpart. I think a lot of people would have struggled in his place.

https://www.cbr.com/legions-noah-hawley-calls-show-a-dramatic-departure-from-marvel-tv/

And while there is a lot of dialogue regarding the threat David poses in the first season, they only really begin to show you what this means in S2 and S3.

TheVaultDweller
This last episode was pretty intense.

"Who the hell are you?"
"I am Legion."
"I am Legion."

And that was the moment she realised that she had made a very big mistake.

TheVaultDweller
Series ended kind of how I expected it would after the penultimate episode. Sad to see it go though. Really was a good show overall. Interesting though that Switch and her father basically ended up being the actual most powerful beings in the show, as they are basically 4-dimensional avatars of time itself that can exist beyond a physical form and control the time eaters.

Darth Thor
So technically this was the last thing we got from the Fox X-Men Universe.

Oh wait theres still that stupid New Mutants movie coming at some point.

Lestov16
Series ended kind of how I expected it would after the penultimate episode. Sad to see it go though. Really was a good show overall. Interesting though that Switch and her father basically ended up being the actual most powerful beings in the show, as they are basically 4-dimensional avatars of time itself that can exist beyond a physical form and control the time eaters.

Nah. I still think David is more powerful, given how he could overpower the Time Eaters. We just never saw him prioritize himself towards reaching his peak potential. All he wanted to do was change his past.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Lestov16
Nah. I still think David is more powerful, given how he could overpower the Time Eaters. We just never saw him prioritize himself towards reaching his peak potential. All he wanted to do was change his past.

I don't know. David can still be killed like a normal person, based on what we're shown. Switch only even reached her full power level after her physical body died. I mean we saw how vulnerable baby David was to a single Time Eater. And Switch and her father control them, and actually appear to be sentient representations of time itself. Switch even tells Syd "I am time", when she asks her how she can know about Syd's future alternate timeline self. Which tells you the scale on which they operate, that they can apparently see across multiple timelines, future, present and past, and can access any point across time via the corridor/maze they exist in, which appears to be a kind of nexus point. So, they are actually crazy OP if you think about it. If they wanted, they could send a single Time Eater and just erase you as a baby, without much effort on their part, and you would not be able to do a damn thing to stop them under normal circumstances.

That being said, David's limitations remain extremely vaguely defined, even right up until the end. Because a lot of the times, him being unable to do something is more to do with his own mental doubts and blocks than not actually being capable of it, his final battle with Farouk being a great example of him needing to get past that one final emotional stumbling block before being able to overpower him once and for all, or going into Godmode in the time corridor and getting himself free and to the right place and time after being separated from Switch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.