Void/Sentry vs Mephisto...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Once again, Mephisto is soul hunting and has now targeted Void/Sentry...

As is standard, Mephisto gets 1 month to scout Void/Sentry and learn all there is to know about him before striking...

Mephisto cant harm/kill, use mind/emotion control, or take Void/Sentry's soul by force; he's got to get it to be given to him willingly and freely...

Can Mephisto get Void/Sentry under these conditions?

Edit: for the purpose of this thread, lets assume that Void/Sentry has a soul that Mephisto is capable of acquiring...

tkitna
The Void takes Mephisto's soul

Insane Titan
Mephisto wins

Sin I AM
Robert is easily manipulated so yea

basilisk
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Robert is easily manipulated so yea "Bob, I am Mephisto. Norman asked me to take your soul and put it somewhere for safekeeping. Please sign here and I can take it right now."
"OK."

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by basilisk
"Bob, I am Mephisto. Norman asked me to take your soul and put it somewhere for safekeeping. Please sign here and I can take it right now."
"OK."

"Bob, Lindy is in grave danger. You must give me your soul to protect her from the Void. Please sign here and I can take it right now. LindyLindy Lindy LINDY.'

"OK."

One_Angry_Scot
"Bob, I am Mephisto. Norman asked me to take your soul and put it somewhere for safekeeping. Please sign here and I can take it right now."
"OK."

It wont turn out like that necessarily. This isn't an unstable Sentry. Rather Voidtry as he's called. And the Void is very much in control here. The Void is very sure of himself.

Unless OP doesn't mean "Voidtry" by Void/Sentry.

basilisk
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
It wont turn out like that necessarily. This isn't an unstable Sentry. Rather Voidtry as he's called. And the Void is very much in control here. The Void is very sure of himself.

Unless OP doesn't mean "Voidtry" by Void/Sentry. I think Mephisto would do well to stay the hell away from the Void.

basilisk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
"Bob, Lindy is in grave danger. You must give me your soul to protect her from the Void. Please sign here and I can take it right now. LindyLindy Lindy LINDY.'

"OK." "Bob, I will give you these magic beans if you sign your soul over to me right now. This is a one-time offer only. Sign here."
"OK."

DarkSaint85
"Bob, I will give you these magic beans if you sign your soul over to me right now. This is a one-time offer only. Sign here."
"OK."

"Bob, I'm the Void. If you sign this paper (no need to read it) I will leave you alone, forever. Sign here."

"OK."

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Void wins

TheLordofMurder
Very entertaining answers people! thumb up

Keep em coming. :-)

tkitna
'Bob, I killed Lindy and the only way to get her back would be to give me your,,,,,,,

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_3451/34512180.jpg

splat

Void wins

RealityWarper
Sentry/Void eat Mephisto for dinner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.