Hal Jordan vs Mephisto...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Once again, Mephisto is back on the block looking for powerful souls to acquire, and this time, he's targeted Hal Jordan...

As is standard, Mephisto gets 1 month to research Hal and learn all there is to know about him...

Mephisto cant harm/kill, use mind/emotion control, or take Hal's soul by force; Mephisto has got to get Hal to sign over his soul willingly...

Can Mephisto get Hal under these conditions?

DarkSaint85
Well, when Hal had the full power of a Motherbox, and was given the chance the change the past to gain his heart's desire....he said no and gave it all up. This included bringing his dad back, something he's always wanted.

So as he gave up the power to rewrite reality and become a god, I say no.

basilisk
Did they fully retcon blame Parallax for when he went berserk and murdered everybody? I don't really remember anymore, but if not Mephisto is in with a good chance.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by basilisk
Did they fully retcon blame Parallax for when he went berserk and murdered everybody? I don't really remember anymore, but if not Mephisto is in with a good chance.

They did. He was possessed at the time.

riv6672
^^^That took away from a great story/redemption story, but, it helps make your case.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^That took away from a great story/redemption story, but, it helps make your case.

100% agree (on your former point; the latter, 2000% stick out tongue)

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, when Hal had the full power of a Motherbox, and was given the chance the change the past to gain his heart's desire....he said no and gave it all up. This included bringing his dad back, something he's always wanted.

So as he gave up the power to rewrite reality and become a god, I say no.

Dam...

There is no doubt then...

Hal wins...

thumb up

DarkSaint85
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--tArf4EYw--/1515865536925372712.png

Make me....bring me home.

riv6672
Guess you just dotted your i. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.