The Mountain vs. Hodor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
Both are unarmed
Both have the same armor or clothes.

Hodor is controlled by a blood lusted Bran.

Who wins.

quanchi112
Mountain wins but it's close.

NemeBro
Though the size difference between the two is not as drastic as it was in the books, Gregor should still be stronger. Perhaps more importantly, he's a trained knight, whereas Bran is a crippled boy with no combat experience.

Gregor should win pretty easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Though the size difference between the two is not as drastic as it was in the books, Gregor should still be stronger. Perhaps more importantly, he's a trained knight, whereas Bran is a crippled boy with no combat experience.

Gregor should win pretty easily. Easily my ass.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by quanchi112
Easily my ass.

thumb up

Nemebro should know better. Then again, maybe he doesn't.

NemeBro
So who do you think holds the advantage in a fight? A trained soldier (the strongest in the world, as well as one of the most lethal), or a big retard with the fighting ability of a little crippled boy?

quanchi112
So who do you think holds the advantage in a fight? A trained soldier (the strongest in the world, as well as one of the most lethal), or a big retard with the fighting ability of a little crippled boy? He didn't look that amazing skill wise. He's strong but so is Hodor. Mountain wins but it's closer than your fanboyism would care to admit.

Inhuman
Round 2
Same stips but, Jon is controlling Hodor. Jon's heart force is at full force.

NemeBro
Hodor would fare better under Jon's control, but Jon hasn't shown himself to be the equal of high level Westerosi knights. Gregor should still win.

Furthermore, it's worth looking at other advantages Gregor has over Hodor besides strength and skill. He's faster, a shown when he caught Oberyn's first spear and broke it, more durable as seen when he is skewered and poisoned by Oberyn but still had the strength to kill Oberyn with his bare hands, and has more stamina, as shown by Hodor being a fatass.

quanchi112
No one said Gregor loses just that he doesn't stomp. Calm the eff down. It's already been established Oberyn is the greatest combatant on game of thrones.

Silent Master
Except for the guy that killed him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Except for the guy that killed him. So you believe circumstances don't matter. You're such a troll.

Silent Master
I believe that your boy died screaming.

Mindset
Hodor eats his face off.

quanchi112
I believe that your boy died screaming. He was still more formidable. Do not ignore the context of the fight.

Silent Master
I promise not to ignore that he died screaming.

quanchi112
I promise not to ignore that he died screaming. You ignored what happened prior to.

Silent Master
I didn't ignore him losing the fight.

FrothByte
Gregor is far more sadistic and willing to hurt than either Bran, Jon or Hodor. Gregor is also in fitter shape than Hodor. Plus as has been mentioned, Gregor has loads more training than Hodor. Doesn't matter if it's Bran or Jon controlling Hodor, majority of fighting skill is about muscle memory which Hodor won't have

Time-Immemorial

thumb up

quanchi112
I didn't ignore him losing the fight. You ignored the context but this is your troll thing.

Omega Vision
Except for the guy that killed him.
Dude, Oberyn absolutely destroyed Gregor, he could have easily finished him off but he wanted to keep him alive long enough to make him confess and that combined with his arrogance allowed Gregor to surprise him and kill him.

Anyone who saw that fight would see it's obvious that in a straight up fight Oberyn was superior.

quanchi112
Sm just took it up the poop shoot again.

laughing out loud

Silent Master
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Dude, Oberyn absolutely destroyed Gregor, he could have easily finished him off but he wanted to keep him alive long enough to make him confess and that combined with his arrogance allowed Gregor to surprise him and kill him.

Anyone who saw that fight would see it's obvious that in a straight up fight Oberyn was superior.

Under ideal circumstances maybe, but I'm not ignoring his CIS and taking that into account The Mountain was obviously going to win.

Omega Vision
Under ideal circumstances maybe, but I'm not ignoring his CIS and taking that into account The Mountain was obviously going to win.
No, not under ideal circumstances. We saw how a straight up fight goes between them. Oberyn is better.

The Mountain was not *obviously* going to win, and even with Oberyn's arrogance and need to keep the Mountain alive just a little longer, it wasn't at all a given that the Mountain would be able to turn the tables. It's easy to envision a scenario where Oberyn keeps his guard up and doesn't get taken down because at that point he had every advantage.

Silent Master
Yes, we did see how a fight between them goes, it ended with Oberyn dying.

FrothByte
If it wasn't for Gregor's armor Oberyn would have finished him sooner. Just saying.

Silent Master
If it wasn't for Oberyn's weapons, Gregor would have killed him sooner. just saying.

StiltmanFTW
Clegane...

NemeBro
If it wasn't for Oberyn's weapons, Gregor would have killed him sooner. just saying. thumb up

If it wasn't for Oberyn's squire having an extra spear, Gregor would have killed him sooner.

Game of Thrones doesn't operate under A>B>C logic, so you'd have to be a piss-eating cock-sucking retard to use it. Both Gregor and Oberyn are in the top tier in the setting. Though Oberyn was showboating at first, he had several close calls in the fight and it was clear that a single mistake would cost him his life. And did, in fact.

quanchi112
Yes, we did see how a fight between them goes, it ended with Oberyn dying. Quit ignoring the context.

Silent Master
I haven't ignored the context.

quanchi112
I haven't ignored the context. Yes, you have.

Silent Master
You're wrong.

quanchi112
You're wrong. No, I am not.

Silent Master
The fact that you've never won a debate says otherwise.

quanchi112
The fact that you've never won a debate says otherwise. You are so bitter.

laughing out loud

Silent Master
That made no sense. try again.

Robtard

This. Right. Here.

Even equalizing their strength, it's a well trained warrior vs a boy in terms of skill. Who ever thinks this is a close fight is an idiot assclown.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
This. Right. Here.

Even equalizing their strength, it's a well trained warrior vs a boy in terms of skill. Who ever thinks this is a close fight is an idiot assclown. Calm down, cuck.

quanchi112
That made no sense. try again. Yes, it did but your bitterness got in the way again.

laughing out loud

Silent Master
Why would you never winning a BZ make me bitter?

quanchi112
Why would you never winning a BZ make me bitter? You keep going off topic with your emotion. Pull yourself together, bitter guy.

Silent Master
I've been commenting on a fight that involved one of the people in this thread, that means my posts were on-topic. so all you've done is admit that you can't read.

quanchi112
I've been commenting on a fight that involved one of the people in this thread, that means my posts were on-topic. so all you've done is admit that you can't read. No, you ignored the context of the fight between two and then conceded. I accept.

Silent Master
Only I didn't ignore the context, I also didn't concede. which means that you just admitted to the entire board that you're a liar.

Time-Immemorial
thumb up

If it wasn't for Oberyn's squire having an extra spear, Gregor would have killed him sooner.

Game of Thrones doesn't operate under A>B>C logic, so you'd have to be a piss-eating cock-sucking retard to use it. Both Gregor and Oberyn are in the top tier in the setting. Though Oberyn was showboating at first, he had several close calls in the fight and it was clear that a single mistake would cost him his life. And did, in fact.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Only I didn't ignore the context, I also didn't concede. which means that you just admitted to the entire board that you're a liar. You conceded with your emotional outbursts. I accepted.

Silent Master
You claiming that I had an emotional outburst doesn't make it true, I know that lying about other people is the only tactic you have. but you're not fooling anyone.

quanchi112
You claiming that I had an emotional outburst doesn't make it true, I know that lying about other people is the only tactic you have. but you're not fooling anyone. You do multiple times. Just get mess if you can't see past your own overwhelming moods.

Silent Master
Continuing to claim that I'm having emotional outbursts isn't going to suddenly make it true, at this point you're just proving my point that lying about other people is the only tactic you have.

quanchi112
Continuing to claim that I'm having emotional outbursts isn't going to suddenly make it true, at this point you're just proving my point that lying about other people is the only tactic you have. Dude, calm down. Just say you won't let it happen again.

Silent Master
Keep lying to yourself.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard
Best to let quano believe that Hodor with the combat skill of a boy would be a good match for the fiercest and strongest knight in Westeros. You just can't convince stupid people sometimes.

quanchi112
Keep lying to yourself.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Irony.

quanchi112
Best to let quano believe that Hodor with the combat skill of a boy would be a good match for the fiercest and strongest knight in Westeros. You just can't convince stupid people sometimes. Gregor wins. I've never denied this, cuck.

Silent Master
Best to let quano believe that Hodor with the combat skill of a boy would be a good match for the fiercest and strongest knight in Westeros. You just can't convince stupid people sometimes.

He doesn't really believe it, quan's just acting out his butt-hurt over what happened to his crush.

Robtard
Gregor wins. I've never denied this, cuck.

Red Herring. I never claimed or implied that you said Hodor wins; just that you think this is a good match and a "close fight", when it's neither, Gregor would crush Hodor and easily due to his superior skill and ferocity.

tl;dr version: You failed again

quanchi112
He doesn't really believe it, quan's just acting out his butt-hurt over what happened to his crush. Quit ignoring the context.

quanchi112
Red Herring. I never claimed or implied that you said Hodor wins; just that you think this is a good match and a "close fight", when it's neither, Gregor would crush Hodor and easily due to his superior skill and ferocity.

tl;dr version: You failed again It is not a stomp. Gregor wins.

You are emotionally compromised.

Time-Immemorial
Gregor is already bloodlusted just from who he is, adding in another bloodlust on top of this just makes him a bigger maniac.

He is liable to one shot Hodor

Omega Vision
I haven't ignored the context.
Actually you totally have.

The fight was basically over when Gregor surprised him. Gregor had to surprise him, because in a straight up fight, Oberyn had beaten him. How is this so hard for you to understand?

Silent Master
thumb up

The right person won that fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Actually you totally have.

The fight was basically over when Gregor surprised him. Gregor had to surprise him, because in a straight up fight, Oberyn had beaten him. How is this so hard for you to understand? So you agree now Oberyn is superior to him skill wise. Concession accepted, scumbag.

Time-Immemorial
So you agree now Oberyn is superior to him skill wise. Concession accepted, scumbag.

I don't think he ever denied it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I don't think he ever denied it. He tried ignoring the context. He conceded. I happily accepted.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Arachnid1

Gregor should win pretty easily. This

How are people arguing Hodors fighting capabilities? Gregor has already shown more strength and skill. This is a flat out stomp.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
This

How are people arguing Hodors fighting capabilities? Gregor has already shown more strength and skill. This is a flat out stomp.

thumb up

michaelx
Gregor convincingly.

StiltmanFTW
Nobody's saying Hodor is weak.

It's just that Gregor is much more formidable, even if he's fighting against Hodor controlled by Bran or Jon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.