Woman creates GoFundMe after spending all her money on the lottery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
I realize this isn't exactly breaking news, but damn:

http://www.barstoolsports.com/iowa/woman-created-a-powerball-reimbursement-go-fund-me-page-after-blowing-all-her-money-on-lottery-tickets/

The most disturbing thing is people actually gave her some money. Has this Go Fund Me craze gone too far?

Remember: this person spent all her money "under the assumption she would win". Who gave her money? Was it just because they felt she was attractive?

Astner
Money will continue to find its way out of the hands of stupid people whether gofundme.com is there or not.

Time-Immemorial
This particular go fund me, for anyone that gave her any money, makes them stupider then her, or the people who play the lottery.

Surtur
It actually makes me just want to make an honest Go Fund Me. Basically just go "I"d like some money for really no reason whatsoever" and see what happens.

I could create a page and say I am doing an experiment to see if money can buy happiness.

Flyattractor
I would start a GoFundFly so Fly can get Rich and Not have to put up with all you Stupid People anymore.. I bet it would pull a couple of bucks.

Omega Vision
Whatever percentage of the lottery proceeds that actually go to education should be used to create classes that teach people how it's smarter to put your life savings on a roulette spin than to buy a shitton of power ball tickets.

rudester
I'd find her and slap her.. she acts like it was forced on to her, as if she had no choice. People are stupid and she needs a huge reality slap or to be shamed. Go work earn your own money...

Flyattractor
Originally posted by rudester
I'd find her and make sure she's poor.. like it how she acts like it was forced on to her, as if she had no choice. People are stupid and she needs a hug reality slap or to be shamed. Go work earn your own money...

Yeah. With a person like this. I don't think SHAMING them would be all that easy to pull off.

rudester
Lol

jinXed by JaNx
We've all spent money on worst and more useless things.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. With a person like this. I don't think SHAMING them would be all that easy to pull off.

Yeah for people like this shame might as well be some alien word from another world. There is no shame in certain people. In fact they seem to thrive off doing stuff and having zero shame about it.

I just love the wording..like they were SUPER sure that buying a bunch of tickets would equate to winning..like it was a sure thing that suddenly fizzled out.

Now let me give you a thought that should chill you to the bone: b*tch might of procreated. At this point I have a higher shot at winning the lottery then I do at finding out she doesn't have at least one kid. If you told me she didn't my brain would react the same way people do when they look upon Cthulhu.

Surtur
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
We've all spent money on worst and more useless things.

Dude no, don't do that. Don't minimize this. Sure lots of people have bought a lottery ticket now and again. Most people do not spend ALL their money on lottery tickets and then post a GoFundMe.

Or were you referring to all the tards that donated? Since I will say this with a straight face: you taking money and exchanging it for nothing but Chuck E. Cheese dollars and then mailing it to a known pedophile with the words "have yourself a great time" would be a better spending of funds then donating to this person. You setting your money on fire would go towards a better cause. You impregnating a girl just so one day Jared from Subway can babysit said child would be a better use of your time then even taking a single second out to think about donating.

I'd honestly rather people donate money to ISIS then this woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.