North Korea claims to have invented "suave" hangover free alcohol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35353010

laughing out loud

It's as if they're trying to write Onion articles before the Onion can put them out.

FinalAnswer
Who are you to doubt the Supreme Leader, OV?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Who are you to doubt the Supreme Leader, OV? He also tried to demonize Ahmadinedschad, OV was certainly send by the devil.

Flyattractor
The wonderful thing is that if you come out and say this didn't work for you. Little Kimmy has another remedy GUARANTEED to cure your hangover...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-gGYn60dHwLA/Ut9jh7mgrkI/AAAAAAAAA5Q/PH1fRQ4m29w/s1600/sinbad14.gif

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Who are you to doubt the Supreme Leader, OV?
There is only one Supreme Leader. And he is wise.

jinXed by JaNx
thought alcohol was illegal in there

Flyattractor
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
thought alcohol was illegal in there

When alcohol is illegal you make MoonShine!

Surtur
Does this country ever not fail? Even the name of this supposed hang over free alcohol is silly. It sounds like a name of a shampoo.

Q99
Originally posted by Surtur
Does this country ever not fail? Even the name of this supposed hang over free alcohol is silly. It sounds like a name of a shampoo.

Their propaganda is pretty entertaining.

Anyone have the video where Americans are evil wolves and North Koreans are cute and innocent animals?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Their propaganda is pretty entertaining.

Anyone have the video where Americans are evil wolves and North Koreans are cute and innocent animals? I do!
N6OQJxe8ic0

I just saw one of these videos myself a few weeks ago, lol.

Robtard
Respect for the Democratic People's Republic of Korea just went up two points

Surtur
I actually got a chance to watch "The Interview" on Christmas and I honestly wish the leader of NK was more like he was portrayed in that movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.