picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jedi212guy
I've got just one question. Who the heck are all of those people at the top of the screen above "General Discussion?" It's been bugging me, and I just wanted to know who they are and why they are there. A little help?

Gundark
I'll make it easy for ya, 212....if you go to the thread in this forum called "real life soap operas are better" and go to page 4, it will explain who we all are. Raz is the webmaster here in case you don't know yet, that's why his name is on the sign in place of Mel's. If you have more questions about the pic then, please feel free to ask. And welcome, if I didn't say so before, glad you've joined us ! smile

queeq
And Gundy is the hot babe on the left. laughing out loud

Gundark
Don't pay any attention to him, 212. queeq is just my evil sith master trying to get grilled cajun shrimp out of me. laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, my pootsie-wootsie cupcake. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
" pootsie-wootsie cupcake" ???? I must come more often. smile

queeq
You would have to come a LOT more often before I start calling you that. laughing out loud And bring a closet to make sure. evil face

keokiswahine
ahem, what kind of attire shall I put in my portable closet? smile

Gundark
queeq prefers standard issue sith robe with black thongs. laughing out loud

queeq
But I already have a subscription to a closet like that. SO you'll have to come up with something really good to lure me away from that one.

finti
and red suspenderslaughing out loud

queeq
That's also in there. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
I was saying before my computer locked up and had to reboot.

Queeqy, what would you like me to wear under my sith robes? roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Make me an offer I can't refuse. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
what would you like? roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
I HAVE what I like. With Gundy. Guess you'll have to do better. I have no imagination left after Gundy.

finti
You could lend her your red suspenders and pantyhoses queeqlaughing out loud

Gundark
Red suspenders ????Then I'll look like a fireman and Dimmy will be after me when she gets back ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
You look like a fireman, I'll dress up as Betty Boop and you can rescue me. To the closetmobile. laughing out loud

finti
Burning down the housesmile

queeq
How nice. Time to put on our fire-resistant clothes.

Gundark
Flame-retardant metallic silver sith robes. laughing out loud

queeq
Silver???? Uuuggghhh. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
high top gold lame boots; it's getting deep here, queeqy. wink

Sheer black lace for the imagination or fire engine red to fan the flames. eek!

Gundark
Yikes, keo's game is too hot for me. You better handle the rest of this thread, queeq. laughing out loud

finti
Finti activates the sprinklers.
Row row row your boat.

queeq
*inflates his life jacket and holds up his umbrella*

This is to scary for me. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
*pokes queeq's life jacket with long sharp hat pin* *hears air rushing out of his life jacket, hooks up line from keo's vest to queeq's* *tows him to shore*

queeq
*cuts his line, swims back to save Gundy and to spend the rest of his life with her on a tropical island in the Pacific*

Gundark
well that sounds wonderful, queeq-darling, but what about episode 2 ??? laughing out loud

queeq
World wide release right? laughing out loud

Gundark
Then I assume this island paradise has electric, cable and a big screen ? laughing out loud

finti
eh cable guy!!!

queeq
We'll make it there. Together we can take the world by the throat and make it give us what we desire. evil face

keokiswahine
ack !!!! choke hold. eek!

queeq
GIMME!!! laughing out loud

keokiswahine
evil face

finti
Gimme what?

queeq
EVERYTHING!!!! evil face

Gundark
queeq's ultimate Christmas wish list. laughing out loud

queeq
Ooooh, you know me soooooo well, dear. smile

Gundark
Well since you can't store "everything" in your windmill, you'll just have to be content with world domination so you have a place to keep all your stuff. laughing out loud

queeq
Today, the world. The galaxy, tomorrow! evil face

keokiswahine
total domination cometh

queeq
Looks like we have another believer. evil face

Gundark
Yes, if you get close enough to queeq, all you hear is a giant sucking sound. laughing out loud

queeq
Pardon? I'm not that gross. laughing out loud

finti
Squiking sounds are the chicken loose again?rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Chickens? WHERE'S MY SHOTGUN!!!

Gundark
Squiking, finti ? I like that. The Giant Squik came along and gobbled up queeq. Hehehe. laughing out loud

queeq
Oh I see. RC and Dim are back and now you're suddenly teasing me again. Ok, well, now I know who my friends are. laughing out loud

Gundark
What, you didn't like the big nasty Squik ? Aw, here's a big hug for you, queeq-darling....(hug, hug)

(Gundark looks around queeq's shoulder.....) Run ! The Squik is coming ! The Squik is coming ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Oh queeq, don't lie, you have no friends remember?laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

finti
I am queeq`s friendsmile He owns the tavern I tend the bar, drinks for everyone that includes milkshakes of course from sane Norwegian cows.

keokiswahine
leggo my legos, queeqer; here's your toybox back *pushes lego bucket towards queeq*

Ratcat
Sorry Finti, that makes you an employee, not a friend.

Gundark
Yeah, finti....and where's your picture, man ? We're still waiting....stick out tongue

queeq
All my employees are friends. You don't think I'd hire some untrustworthy scum, now did you? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well, you wouldn't hire me would you. no expression

Ushgarak
My picture coming soon- once I've had a haircut.

Ratcat
Yep, we need pictures of all you newer guys. Ush, Finti, Edna, 212. Everybody.

Ushgarak
Of course, there's always the worry that people have imagined you as a bronzed Adonais... not me, I hasten to add. others who have 'sounded' more attractive.

Ratcat
Yeah. I had misconceptioons about the way a number of people would look. Though none were shocking when they were shown.

Ushgarak
Still nervous...

Ratcat
laughing out loud I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think.

Ushgarak
Everyone will hate me forever...

queeq
You can join the queeq-club then. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
It's alright fopr you! With your striking, grizzled looks up there!

queeq
Or what's left of my face. laughing out loud

Gundark
Come on, Ush...(Gundark stares directly at Ush and makes a slight movement with her hand) "You don't need a haircut".

queeq
Excellent, what control.

Ushgarak
I'm not weak-willed... mind you, perhaps I don't need a haircut...

queeq
Ahhhh, lost her grip.... again.

Edna witch
May be a slight problemo in getting my picture since Idont have a digital camera or a scanner!

queeq
You can probably mail one to RC. He'll get it digital. You could send it to me too, but I doubt you'd trust me. laughing out loud

Gundark
(Gundark continues to stare at Ush) "This isn't the barber you're looking for"

queeq
Not bad, Gundy-dear. Try waving your hand again.

Ushgarak
You know, this isn't the barber I'm looking for?

queeq
Excellent! *writes down marks for Gundy*

Ratcat
Yep, I'll scan anything. Finti was supposed to send me a pic weeks ago but nothing yet.

I think I'll have to make up a photo gallery of all the people as they really appear before Dim works them into her banners.

You've seen Dim and I and you can see how different we look! And Dim is a 100 times sexier in the flesh!wink

Gundark
Okay, then we need to get on finti.....

(Gundark still speaks directly to Ush) queeq can go about his business....laughing out loud

Edna witch
Right so people send you normal looking pictures and then im makes them look all Star warsy? Oh Im so confused!

queeq
None of us look normal, that's why Dim has to change us.

Ratcat
Speak for yourself Dutch boy.

I'm perfectly normal thankyou!

queeq
Errrr... yes. A bit short, but perfectly normal. (Bwaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah hooohohohohohohohohhihihihihihihahahahaha)

Ushgarak
queeg... get on with your business...

Ratcat
ACtually, I think we're the same height....

Ushgarak
Which is taller than I am...

Ratcat
I'm 6'2" What are you? (Strangly I did shrink to 6'1" for a while but it came back....????)

Ushgarak
Well, it's under six foot.

Ratcat
Actually, all my favorite people are as well!

Ushgarak
A-ha! I have the favour of another COuncil Member! Oh, truly blessed am I!

Ratcat
LOL. Nah, just means I can see the top of your head. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
You wouldn't anyway; I'd be too busy bowing.

Gundark
See, RC...you secretly wanted to be Frankie all along...laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Yeah...

What?

queeq
6,3 here, RC. Shorty! laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Stop being big!

queeq
I cannot escape my destiny. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Queeq grew an inch too. He told me he was 6 2 last time we had the conversation Actually I thought he said 185cm, which is 6 1 but he probably wasn't wearing his high heals.laughing out loud

Edna witch
Either that or his 2 inch thick toupee!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.