Mephisto vs Lex Luthor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Mephisto is on the prowl for valuable souls and has now targeted Lex Luthor...

As is standard, Mephisto gets 1 month to learn all there is to know about Luthor (via living minions looking to gain favor with him, the souls of the dead in his possession, and by sending demonic spies to watch him) before striking...

Mephisto cannot harm/kill, use mind/emotion control, or take Luthors soul by force; he must convince Luthor to give it up freely and willingly (Mephisto is allowed to lie and use trickery like there is no tomorrow however)...

Can Mephisto get Luthor under these conditions?

Or is Luthor able to resist the Devils charms?

riv6672
You know, i'm going to say LL takes the deal, and it will have less to do with anything Mephisto does, than LLs own hubris.
He's apt to think he can get out of the deal at a later date.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by riv6672
You know, i'm going to say LL takes the deal, and it will have less to do with anything Mephisto does, than LLs own hubris.

That is a definite possibility....

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by riv6672

thumb up

Besides, he WAS chosen as an Orange Lantern - because he wants it all. His greed and pride will be his downfall.

Flyattractor
Anybody else suddenly flashing back to that line from JLU "You wouldn't believe what this cost me"?

Surtur
Yep, remember when he used a super computer to find out Superman's identity and it told him it was Clark Kent and he just was like "lol wrong". His arrogance couldn't allow him to believe a dude with god-like power would take some menial job.

Time-Immemorial
Baldy loses

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
Yep, remember when he used a super computer to find out Superman's identity and it told him it was Clark Kent and he just was like "lol wrong". His arrogance couldn't allow him to believe a dude with god-like power would take some menial job.
Classic LL moment, its one of the things i thought of reading the OP this morning.

Surtur
Or what about the time Lex got god-like powers and at first he used them to give everyone everywhere bliss...but after a little while he just decided to use the power to try to kill Superman again instead.

riv6672
Haha, he's such a douch nozzle! laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
What do you guys think the result would be if Mephisto offered Lex the power to crush Superman and embarrass him infront of the whole world?

Anyone think that would be good enough to get Lex to sign on the dotted line?

riv6672
I already said yes. So, yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.