Help!!! Help needed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
I am pretty out of touch with comic ever since what marvel did and DC 52 and convergence. I am looking for a good martial arts theme or likeless comic.

Pls recommend.

And any idea what happened to Lady Shiva and Bronze Tiger? Recent news?

Q99
Originally posted by joesha28
I am pretty out of touch with comic ever since what marvel did and DC 52 and convergence. I am looking for a good martial arts theme or likeless comic.

Pls recommend.

Hm.... the most recent Iron Fist comic isn't too good, so I can't recommend that. You've already read Immortal Iron Fist, right?

I think Secret Wars did have a martial-arts focused battleworld, but I forget which one...

joesha28
Originally posted by Q99
Hm.... the most recent Iron Fist comic isn't too good, so I can't recommend that. You've already read Immortal Iron Fist, right?

I think Secret Wars did have a martial-arts focused battleworld, but I forget which one...

Yes I read Iron fist.

I think you are referring to Secret wars Shang chi.

Is there any ongoing issue that I can follow?

Q99
Right, Shang-Chi.

And... beyond that I'm having trouble thinking of one. To go into edge cases-

Hm... dunno if it'd be what you're looking for, but Greg Rucka's Lazarus has occasional sword fights by the Lazari, including an absolutely awesome one at the end of the third arc.

Lesse, Fred Perry's Gold Digger has martial arts characters and stories sometimes, but at the moment is focused on a more cosmic conflict... (it's very much a kitchen sink comic, where one arc may be superheroes, the next martial arts, with adventure archeology being the main theme).

Oh, there *is* IDW's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.