Watto vs. Jabba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
Fighting area - Naboo throne room

Round 1: melee
Round 2: DL-44 blaster pistol for each
Round 3: vibroknifes

Q99
Jabba. He can pretty much take wounds, while one hit on Watto and he's down.

Round 1 is a no contest, Watto can't even hurt him. Round 2 and 3 likely ends with wounded Jabba, dead Watto.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99
Jabba. He can pretty much take wounds, while one hit on Watto and he's down.

Round 1 is a no contest, Watto can't even hurt him. Round 2 and 3 likely ends with wounded Jabba, dead Watto. Except Jabba is slow as hell, and arguably not even that strong.

Watto can fly all over the place and stab Jabba in the back of the head.

Jabba taking wounds is a pretty good point, except for the fact that Jabba has no chance of even coming close to hitting Watto, or even shooting him.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Except Jabba is slow as hell, and arguably not even that strong.

Watto can fly all over the place and stab Jabba in the back of the head.

Jabba taking wounds is a pretty good point, except for the fact that Jabba has no chance of even coming close to hitting Watto, or even shooting him.

Depends on the training he's given himself. Hutt's are capable of moving quickly in short bursts and are extremely strong.

JKBart
bump

Beniboybling
Jabba eats him, every time. smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Syndicate
Depends on the training he's given himself. Hutt's are capable of moving quickly in short bursts and are extremely strong. In short bursts.

Whats Jabba gonna do when Watto lands on the back of his head and starts stabbing/shooting him?

Jabba clearly has no "training".

He's a normal Hutt :/

Syndicate
In short bursts.

Whats Jabba gonna do when Watto lands on the back of his head and starts stabbing/shooting him?

Jabba clearly has no "training".

He's a normal Hutt :/

He's a hutt crimelord actually with access to near limitless resources. I know if I was a giant intelligent slug I would want to train myself in any way I could.

Q99
Except Jabba is slow as hell, and arguably not even that strong.

Descriptions of the hutts say they have a *lot* of muscle.

Sure, but that's a knick to Jabba. Hutt skulls are much bigger than human ones, and Watto's not exactly possessing a lot of muscle.

I don't view Watto as that fast or agile.

Use one of those short bursts to turn around and grab him?

Watto's not going to be able to just hang around behind him, Jabba can roll pretty easily and be facing him head on.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Syndicate
He's a hutt crimelord actually with access to near limitless resources. I know if I was a giant intelligent slug I would want to train myself in any way I could. Except canonically, he wasn't trained.

If Leia can overpower him and choke him to death from behind, Watto can do it too.

The biggest thing here is that Watto can fly, making it a near insta-win against someone like Jabba.

Q99

If Leia can overpower him and choke him to death from behind, Watto can do it too.

What makes you say that?

His species is lightweight, it flies. His arms are skinny (nor was he a particularly fit example *of* his species). Leia was a fit human who'd been running around and doing a lot of activity, and was braced against the ground, using a chain and her weight.

Watto's almost certainly less strong than an average human, possibly by a fair amount.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99
What makes you say that?

His species is lightweight, it flies. His arms are skinny (nor was he a particularly fit example *of* his species). Leia was a fit human who'd been running around and doing a lot of activity, and was braced against the ground, using a chain and her weight.

Watto's almost certainly less strong than an average human, possibly by a fair amount. What I meant by that is, if Leia can kill Jabba without nearly any trouble, then an armed Watto, who can fly around all over the place, can do so as well.

You forget how effortlessly Leia killed Jabba, he never even got close to escaping.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.