The Mountain vs Walker Elite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
The Mountain w/ a Adamentium Sword and Shield

vs

http://photos.vanityfair.com/2015/03/24/5511b2322bf4321c29318403_white-walker-ice-sword.gif

Arachnid1
I'd give it to the Walker

Gregor is slow and not very skilled, despite being strong.

The White Walker has already shown enough strength to toss Jon across a room and skill to flat out stomp seasoned thens and Jon (yes he won, but he was getting his butt kicked and the only reason he won was the fact that the WW was mindblown that he stopped his weapon, and he happened to have a weapon that can one shot White Walkers).

I think the White Walker outmaneuvers Gregor as easily as the Viper and eventually cuts him down.

quanchi112
Walker rapes him.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1

The White Walker has already shown enough strength to toss Jon across a room and skill to flat out stomp seasoned thens and Jon (yes he won, but he was getting his butt kicked and the only reason he won was the fact that the WW was mindblown that he stopped his weapon, and he happened to have a weapon that can one shot White Walkers).

I think the White Walker outmaneuvers Gregor as easily as the Viper and eventually cuts him down.

John beat the white walker very easy once he got his sword. And he ain't tossing the Mountain around like he tossed Jon.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1

Bronn also said he was surprising fast as well.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
The Mountain w/ a Adamentium Sword and Shield

vs

http://photos.vanityfair.com/2015/03/24/5511b2322bf4321c29318403_white-walker-ice-sword.gif

reported. this thread is racist big grin stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial
Based on?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Based on?

it's called having fun hence the smilies

Time-Immemorial
U missed my joke then

Scoobless
In the show it seems like most types of metal have no effect on the White Walkers, they need special weapons made of dragonglass or Valyrian steel.

So would adamantium be any more useful than regular steel? In terms of using a magical beings weaknesses against him I'm not sure it would. Remember, this isn't Marvel magic: weak against iron.

Lastly, the combatant "the Mountain" while intimidating to regular people, would probably be far less useful against this type of enemy than say, Jamie Lanister (with both hands)

Time-Immemorial
Sp you think an adamentium sword would not even cut him?

KingD19
According to the lore, nothing but Obsidian and Valyrian Steel can even hurt them. So while it may not shatter like most metal does, it's doubtful it will do anything if we go by both mythos since Adamantium's only real bonus is that you can't destroy it through most methods. Maybe he could knock him around, but then there's the risk the metal will just freeze, remain unharmed, but Gregor will get frozen along with it.

Mindset
The Mountain gets turned into a pebble.

golem370

quanchi112

KingD19
TI really hurt his feelings.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

FrothByte
The White Walker Jon fought seemed to have legit superhuman strength and somewhat enhanced speed. No way The Mountain wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.