Naked Snake(MGS3) vs Joel(Last of Us)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Naked Snake(Big Boss) from MGS3.

VS

Joel from TLOU.

Round 1: They are hunting each other inside of a building filled with infecteds.
Joel has every weapon from the game and Snake only has his CQC Knife and a 1911A1 with 8 bullets.

Round 2: Snake is unarmed and Joel has a Axe.

Bonus: Eli(kid Liquid) vs Ellie. Both of them has a pocket knife.

If this is a spite in Snake's favor add Tess, Bill and Marlene to help Joel.

Who wins and why?

FinalAnswer
It's still spite if you add them.

Nusa105
Snake stomps

RadZoa
Big Boss/Naked Snake has already shown himself to have incredible slow speed and reflexes. If TLOU crew is armed and he's out in the open he's pretty much dead

NemeBro
Originally posted by RadZoa
Big Boss/Naked Snake has already shown himself to have incredible slow speed and reflexes. If TLOU crew is armed and he's out in the open he's pretty much dead So did Kojima rape your mother or something?

StealthRanger
He's that same sock, again. Not sure why he's not been banned, again

FinalAnswer
Big Boss/Naked Snake has already shown himself to have incredible slow speed and reflexes. If TLOU crew is armed and he's out in the open he's pretty much dead

It's a good thing Snake is good at stealth then isn't it.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger
He's that same sock, again. Not sure why he's not been banned, again I'm aware of who he is, I'm just wondering if his mother was raped by Kojima or something.

Scourge, I'm sure Kojima-san had a good reason to violate your whore of a mother.

StealthRanger
Could very well have been

RadZoa
Originally posted by NemeBro
So did Kojima rape your mother or something? I don't think so, my mom has class and would only let herself be violated by a GOOD game developer, here's hoping Mr Kojima's next game doesn't suck as much ass as Phantom Poo did.

Dexx-Planet86
thumb up

Agreed with RadZoa

Joel dances around Snake's telegraphed-ass punches and crushes his skull and brain by smacking his face on a wall

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Nusa105
Snake stomps
lol youre stupid. Even Ellie would trash Big Boss

Dexx-Planet86
Since it's been 7 days since i posted here and nobody after me replied here. Them i guess i won this debate. The last of us cast rapes 10/10

Nusa105
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
Since it's been 7 days since i posted here and nobody after me replied here. Them i guess i won this debate. The last of us cast rapes 10/10
Lol

Jmanghan
I don't think so, my mom has class and would only let herself be violated by a GOOD game developer, here's hoping Mr Kojima's next game doesn't suck as much ass as Phantom Poo did. "Phantom Pain was pretty good."

Said every reviewer ever.

Dexx-Planet86
big boss got his @$$ beaten by 4 freaking moron soliders

got one shotted by cunningham whos crippled and black

needed to get his @$$ saved by ava after 4 cannon fodder soldiers surrounded him

got statemaled by ocelot who only has 2 mins of training

im still surprised on how john still didnt lose his manhood after all this, i think he needs to be renamed as big pu$$y

come back when big pu$$y doesnt get his @$$ beaten by a fatback like cunningham

if you put snake and big pu$$y in last of us, they would be akin to a random thug or hunter who joel and ellie kills everyday whithout throuble

NemeBro
You're too obvious in both your trolling and your lack of penis size friend. No one is going to respond seriously to the dumb shit you say, and when you make a dumb response to this post I won't respond to you either. There is nothing to lose from ignoring you, because you are inconsequential.

Dexx-Planet86
You're too obvious in both your trolling and your lack of penis size friend. No one is going to respond seriously to the dumb shit you say, and when you make a dumb response to this post I won't respond to you either. There is nothing to lose from ignoring you, because you are inconsequential.

joel will do this to big pu$$ys skull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQFxh4BCO6M

skip to 3:57

come back when big pu$$y doesnt get his @$$ beaten by a guy with zero skill like volgin

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
It's a good thing Snake is good at stealth then isn't it.

snakes stealth is awful

in mgs1 he got sneaked by freaking meryl twice

mgs2 he didnt noticed a soldier who was right behind him, and only survived because the phucking soldier decided to lock him inside the hold

mgs3 big pu$$y didnt noticed ang got gun pointed by 4 freaking canon fodders twice

mgs4 he got a gun pointed by a moron called johnny and needed to distract him to disarm, indicating that snake is incredibly slow as well

joel will have no throuble detectiong and sneaking on big pu$$y, since he has very accute hearing. while snake doesnt even knows basic stealth depside mgs beign a stealth game laughing out loud

come back when snake and big pu$$y doesnt get sneaked by cannon fodders or freaking johnny

Solid47
big boss got his @$$ beaten by 4 freaking moron soliders

got one shotted by cunningham whos crippled and black

needed to get his @$$ saved by ava after 4 cannon fodder soldiers surrounded him

got statemaled by ocelot who only has 2 mins of training

im still surprised on how john still didnt lose his manhood after all this, i think he needs to be renamed as big pu$$y

come back when big pu$$y doesnt get his @$$ beaten by a fatback like cunningham

if you put snake and big pu$$y in last of us, they would be akin to a random thug or hunter who joel and ellie kills everyday whithout throuble
Joel got sneaked and was getting his ass handled to a thug in Pittsburg, If Ellie didn't interfered the fight Joel would have been killed.

He also got one shotted by a featless Firefly soldier at the end of the game.

Joel never faced anyone skilled in his game.

If you put Joel in MGS, almost 90% of it's cast would walk over Joel.

Solid47
joel will do this to big pu$$ys skull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQFxh4BCO6M

skip to 3:57

come back when big pu$$y doesnt get his @$$ beaten by a guy with zero skill like volgin
Gameplay mechanic.

Hell even Tess did that with a wooden club.

Come back when Joel doesn't struggle against featless untrained thugs.

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Solid47
Joel got sneaked and was getting his ass handled to a thug in Pittsburg, If Ellie didn't interfered the fight Joel would have been killed.

because they are stronger and more skilled than snake and big pu$$y phucktard

if you replace joel with snake or big vagina, they wouldnt even last 5 secs against a single runner, too fast and too strong for snake and big pu$$y laughing out loud

Dexx-Planet86
Gameplay mechanic.

Hell even Tess did that with a wooden club.

no thats joel legit ability

snake didnt even broke a freaking handcuff and big pu$$y barely could even lift a shutter

Come back when Joel doesn't struggle against featless untrained thugs.

Dexx-Planet86
big pussy was unable to dodge a knife flying at 5m/s thrown by quiet

big pussy got absolutely trashed by pre parasite quiet someone ellie would pwn in less than 5 secs laughing out loud

big pussy got one shotted by a black fatass called cunningham someone who pales in comparison to a random thug in tlou laughing out loud

joel would just throw a brick or a bottle on big pussy and snakes slow @$$ skull and proceed to solo mgs barring rising

come back when big pussy doesnt get his @$$ beaten by 4 cannon fodders laughing out loud

Solid47
Joel never showed any impressive speed or reaction.

Hell Joel nearly got his ass kicked by a thug in Pittsburg. Note that Joel doesn't have any worthwhile feats with guns either.

Solid47
big pussy was unable to dodge a knife flying at 5m/s thrown by quiet

big pussy got absolutely trashed by pre parasite quiet someone ellie would pwn in less than 5 secs laughing out loud

big pussy got one shotted by a black fatass called cunningham someone who pales in comparison to a random thug in tlou laughing out loud

joel would just throw a brick or a bottle on big pussy and snakes slow @$$ skull and proceed to solo mgs barring rising

come back when big pussy doesnt get his @$$ beaten by 4 cannon fodders laughing out loud

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
It's still spite if you add them.
tzeentch debunked that snake has no better motor skills and reflexes than carl fredricksen or a fatass mcdojo instructor

a untrained 11 years old bully would kick snake and big boss asses togeter

Nononono666
So did Kojima rape your mother or something?

he is actually telling factual information dickhead no expression

snake and big boss have the most BASIC and TELEGRAPHED moves EVER. joel would have no throuble dodging and countering snake's blows to beat his ass laughing out loud

their PIS aura can't save their asses here no expression

ask Tzeentch if joel wouldn't beat snake and john's ass toguether no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.