Captain America vs Clegane, Oberyn and Khal Drogo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Can Steve beat them 3-on-1?

Fight in an Arena. Standard gear and armor. No poisons.

Cap is out to kill as he believes they are Hydra assassins

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Can Steve beat them 3-on-1? Yes, easily. You could give the Game of Thrones crew their standard gear and make Cap naked and he would still win.

StealthRanger
Guy who threw a motorcycle so hard it destroyed an armored vehicle? (IIRC) Yeah, gonna have to find characters above GoT's paygrade

michaelx
The last 2 are weaklings. Clegane might last 3 seconds more.

StiltmanFTW
Well...

If it happened in the book, Steve would get destroyed.

But here, on movie vs forum, he can probably stomp... not sure about Clegane - haven't seen the newest season - please be kind and don't spoil it - he was supposed to get an upgrade, wasn't he...

relentless1
lol Cap didn't throw the motorcycle under his own strength, he used the momentum of flipping over it plus the acceleration of the bike itself to throw it, you guys are trying to make him out to be Superman or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b-eZ-9XTS8

watch from 0:28, he flips over it in order to gain enough momentum to throw the damn thing, its not as if he picked it up and chucked it like a baseball.

now as far as this fight goes Im assuming Cap has his shield in which case he stomps.

Time-Immemorial
Cap shits them out

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1
lol Cap didn't throw the motorcycle under his own strength, he used the momentum of flipping over it plus the acceleration of the bike itself to throw it, you guys are trying to make him out to be Superman or something.

watch from 0:28, he flips over it in order to gain enough momentum to throw the damn thing, its not as if he picked it up and chucked it like a baseball.

now as far as this fight goes Im assuming Cap has his shield in which case he stomps.

Most of it was indeed his strength and Cap would win even without his shield.

Robtard

Except he hits the brakes to drive himself forward transferring much of the momentum to himself from the motorcycle and then he used his own strength to then pull the bike up and around his body, sending it flying.

So yes, it was a superhuman feat of strength even if a portion of the energy used to pick the bike up and around was momentum. Mostly his own power though.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, no normal human could've replicated that. I thought it was clear...

And AoU feats, while good, are not everything... TWS...

Silent Master
relentless1 really needs to get over his butt-hurt where Cap is concerned.

Time-Immemorial
As a motorcycle rider my whole life a Toyota Yaris could crush any motorcycle

So yea, Cap made that bike crush a armored truck through his own strength.

End of story.

KingD19
It's clear that the bike is in the air far too long to have much if any momentum left. Cap just breaked to get it in the air. Then he chucked it. Because if you've ever seen Motocross or any sort of moto-stunts you'd know if you flip like that the bike basically just floats for a bit before falling to the ground. Cap hurled that thing like a rugby ball.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well...

If it happened in the book, Steve would get destroyed.

But here, on movie vs forum, he can probably stomp... not sure about Clegane - haven't seen the newest season - please be kind and don't spoil it - he was supposed to get an upgrade, wasn't he...

Well if we used the GoT from the books, wouldn't we use Cap from the comics, which would then mean he stomps them even harder?

Time-Immemorial
thumb up

Some people have never ridden a motorcycle..

Inhuman
If a normal human riding the same bike as Cap kamikazeid at full speed into that military jeep, it wouldn't have cause the same damage to the front of it. And certainly wouldn't have flipped the jeep into the air like it did from Caps throw.

Silent Master
I have to admit, it is rather amusing to see that relentless1 thinks it takes Superman level strength to throw a motorcycle hard enough to damage a military jeep.

relentless1
I know what I saw, lol Silent Master is trying so desperately to label me a hater just because I out him as an irrational Batman hater. Try a little harder *******, clearly I said Cap would stomp these guys.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19

Well if we used the GoT from the books, wouldn't we use Cap from the comics, which would then mean he stomps them even harder? The book incarnations would also lose.

Oberyn is basically the same in the books as he is in the show (he has a shield in the books I guess) and Khal Drogo is actually less formidable by feats. The only one who is notably above his show incarnation is Gregor, who is about a foot taller and a lot less slow and clumsy. Also he has a shield.

Still wouldn't matter. Cap would punch Gregor in the chest, dent his armour inward, and break Gregor's solar plexus.

Kazenji
I know what I saw, lol Silent Master is trying so desperately to label me a hater just because I out him as an irrational Batman hater. Try a little harder *******, clearly I said Cap would stomp these guys.

Go back to Comicbookmovies.com.

Silent Master

Like I'm the only one that's noticed your bias, I guess you just skipped over these posts.

Originally posted by Robtard
Except he hits the brakes to drive himself forward transferring much of the momentum to himself from the motorcycle and then he used his own strength to then pull the bike up and around his body, sending it flying.

So yes, it was a superhuman feat of strength even if a portion of the energy used to pick the bike up and around was momentum. Mostly his own power though.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, no normal human could've replicated that. I thought it was clear...

And AoU feats, while good, are not everything... TWS...

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
As a motorcycle rider my whole life a Toyota Yaris could crush any motorcycle

So yea, Cap made that bike crush a armored truck through his own strength.

End of story.
Originally posted by KingD19
It's clear that the bike is in the air far too long to have much if any momentum left. Cap just breaked to get it in the air. Then he chucked it. Because if you've ever seen Motocross or any sort of moto-stunts you'd know if you flip like that the bike basically just floats for a bit before falling to the ground. Cap hurled that thing like a rugby ball.
Originally posted by Inhuman
If a normal human riding the same bike as Cap kamikazeid at full speed into that military jeep, it wouldn't have cause the same damage to the front of it. And certainly wouldn't have flipped the jeep into the air like it did from Caps throw.

relentless1
like I said I know what I saw, he flipped over the bike to gain the momentum to toss it.

Just like you to change the subject when I call you out for being the hater that you are tho...

Silent Master
What you saw and what actually happened are two different things, as multiple people have pointed out.

relentless1
You came at me right away and claimed I'm a Cap hater, even though I said he'd stomp in this fight. Now youre running away from your claim like a weak child scolded by his parent. Don't be a little b!tch now, stick with your claim! Am I a hater or am I not, don't hide behind the original discussion when you are the one who changed it. At least when I talk down about a character I have valid reasons for doing so, unlike you.

Silent Master
I'm not running away from anything, Cap hate is the reason for your low-balling the motorcycle throw. I'm just pointing out that I'm hardly the only person to notice sed low-balling.

Newjak
Cap's wins. Stronger, faster, and a great fighter.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Why do you think momentum would have any noticeable factor in that particular feat? Just open a high school physics book.

golem370
He lifted a motorcycle with girls on it and it seemed easy so add to that to the speed he was riding it very possible feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.