Wonder woman vs. Invisible woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
I don't know if this has been done. I know that WW can fight very well blind folded so I thought of this match up.

Sue starts invisible with shields up and no civilians are around.
Sue is bloodlusted but fighting intelligently.
WW can close her eyes only if that makes it better for her.

No civilians are around.

Can WW beat her?

If she can't then
2nd fight Sue isn't bloodlusted.

Henry_Pym
...? Lol

DarkSaint85
WW smells her, and wins.

StiltmanFTW
forcefields in lungs, heart and brain ftw

h1a8
Can WW smell invisible forcefield energy? Sue can send Spears, rams, and other invisible objects her way while staying battle distance away. WW can avoid bubbles in the brain type tactics by constantly being on the move (never standing still). But the problem is that WW is shown concentrating in one spot when she is blind fighting someone. So idk. That's why I created this thread.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by h1a8
Can WW smell invisible forcefield energy? Sue can send Spears, rams, and other invisible objects her way while staying battle distance away. WW can avoid bubbles in the brain type tactics by constantly being on the move (never standing still). But the problem is that WW is shown concentrating in one spot when she is blind fighting someone. So idk. That's why I created this thread.

She can smell her perfume.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
She can smell her perfume. She can smell Sue even if Sue took a shower. So of course WW can always pin point her location, otherwise this fight is spite.

The thing that evens it out is that WW may or may not be able to smell or sense the invisible constructs sent her way. WW might have to stay moving to prevent Sue from landing anything concrete. So I agree that this is WWs fight to lose. That's why I gave Sue bloodlust and CIS off to even things up a bit.

DarkSaint85
She could sense the Flash by the minute changes in air pressure, when she was blinded and he was rushing at her.

h1a8
She could sense the Flash by the minute changes in air pressure, when she was blinded and he was rushing at her. I know. That's why she can fight blind folded as in my description in the op. I created this thread based off that fact.

The problem again is the invisible constructs. Sue can create them from all angles around WW. Sue can also create them from 2 feet away or less from WW.

DarkSaint85
I know. That's why she can fight blind folded as in my description in the op. I created this thread based off that fact.

The problem again is the invisible constructs. Sue can create them from all angles around WW. Sue can also create them from 2 feet away or less from WW.

But WW can still predict and react according to the shifts in air pressure, unless the constructs are faster than the Flash.

Of course, she could just form the forcefields INSIDE WW. She still eneds to breathe, after all.

h1a8
But WW can still predict and react according to the shifts in air pressure, unless the constructs are faster than the Flash.

Of course, she could just form the forcefields INSIDE WW. She still eneds to breathe, after all. I was thinking starting an attack from 2ft away vs. 30 feet away means that that attack doesn't have to be as fast. For example, it is easier to hit a 90mph pitch thrown from 60 feet away vs. 5 feet away. Also this doesn't have to be a single attack (like a flash punch) but multiple and simultaneously attacks from all directions. So simultaneously attacks from all angles launched at a closer distance can be harder to defend against than a faster single attack launched from a further distance. So idk.

Also Sue can put WW in a forcefield.

DarkSaint85
Bloodlusted Sue tends to go for internal attacks, so if she's also fighting intelligently, can't see how WW can win.

Bloodlust off? Sue COULD try encasing her in a forcefield, but I can see her getting out of it.

h1a8
Bloodlusted Sue tends to go for internal attacks, so if she's also fighting intelligently, can't see how WW can win.

Bloodlust off? Sue COULD try encasing her in a forcefield, but I can see her getting out of it. I think WW has a shot of winning by staying moving. Sue doesn't have the reflexes to track something faster than a bullet. WW can move faster than a bullet. WW tracks Sue by moving around and breaks down her forcefield by slamming on it. Once it's down, WW one shots her.

The problem is that WW sometimes stands in one spot first to attempt to sense where a character is. Tracking while moving in crazy fast evasive patterns may be out of character. But this is her only chance I think. Otherwise Sue lands an internal attack or simply put a small strong forcefield around her to hold her for a split second in order to internal attack her.

ShadowFyre
I think WW has a shot of winning by staying moving. Sue doesn't have the reflexes to track something faster than a bullet. WW can move faster than a bullet. WW tracks Sue by moving around and breaks down her forcefield by slamming on it. Once it's down, WW one shots her.

The problem is that WW sometimes stands in one spot first to attempt to sense where a character is. Tracking while moving in crazy fast evasive patterns may be out of character. But this is her only chance I think. Otherwise Sue lands an internal attack or simply put a small strong forcefield around her to hold her for a split second in order to internal attack her.

Good fight, I like the scenario. This answer I think. WW is pretty durable, I dont think Sue can generate enough force to seriously hurt her aside from internal attacks.

complexbrother
Sue wins this.

Surtur
How does Nu WW's speed compare to her pre Nu speed? Since preNu WW should be more then fast enough to blitz and smash the shield thousands upon thousands of times before Sue can even react. Can the shield withstand that many Class 100 punches in the blink of an eye?

carver9
How fast? I hope this helps and she did the same to Supergirl.

http://s28.postimg.org/szr4j78jt/Justice_League_2011_047_008.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/wn6vp9gqx/Justice_League_2011_047_009.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/5dviarfnt/Justice_League_2011_047_010.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/dyou1xpu1/Justice_League_2011_047_018.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/vq0gge58p/Justice_League_2011_047_019.jpg http://s28.postimg.org/3r6apj3m1/Justice_League_2011_047_020.jpg

h1a8
Well sue doesn't need to stay in one spot, plus WW doesn't know where she is at the start of the battle. WW would probably start the fight standing still so that she can concentrate on finding Sue. This gives Sue a good attacking chance.

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Good fight, I like the scenario. This answer I think. WW is pretty durable, I dont think Sue can generate enough force to seriously hurt her aside from internal attacks.
The sanest answer in the thread. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
forcefields in lungs, heart and brain ftw thumb up

AbelAnderson
WW

h1a8
This fight is different. IW is bloodlusted and will be doing her most devastating tactics.

What gives IW the edge is that WW doesn't know where she is at the start. So IW gets first attack. This may or may not prove fatal. If WW knows what Sue can do then she probably uses speed to become invisible herself (too fast for Sue to see) until she finds her.

Stoic
Sue has needed help in the past when facing off against characters of Diana's stature, but I have never seen her go at it with the maliciousness and killer intent that she had when she took on the Malice persona (aside from her bout with Doom). On average, I'm giving this to Diana for lack of feats on Sue's part.

Stoic
Was also thinking that these two would make for great team mates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.