WBH, War Hulk, (Loebforce) Red Hulk, & Mindless Hulk vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
No bfr total physical fight. Who is the weakest character then can defeat these Hulk?

DarkSaint85
Deadman

golem370
Serious question how?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
Serious question how?

He can possess WBH. Smash the others. Then KO himself.

WBH couldn't affect Strange and Banner in their astral forms - so Deadman won't be affected.

Deadman has possessed things across ALL space and time. WBH won't be an issue:
http://imgur.com/a/LayMy

Then he can KO himself.
http://imgur.com/sN24NP5

Hell, he could possess all of them at once, and KO each other:
http://imgur.com/a/TWs5l

golem370
He can't be in a astral form in this fight though h it has to be a physical battle.

DarkSaint85
He can't be in a astral form in this fight though h it has to be a physical battle.

It WILL be a physical battle - WBH will punch the others out, then punch himself out.

golem370
You said he couldn't effect Deadman because of astral projection but he can't use it in a physical fight. Can WBH be possessed?

DarkSaint85
You said he couldn't effect Deadman because of astral projection but he can't use it in a physical fight. Can WBH be possessed?

No, I said he couldn't affect spirits like Strange and Banner, so he wouldn't be able to affect Deadman.

Deadman has possessed multiversal entities before. My scan showed him possessing the entire Green, across all time and space.

Why would WBH be difficult to possess?

golem370
Is he a physical being though?

DarkSaint85
Is he a physical being though?

He's not fighting when he's a spirit. OP said a physical fight, so when he's fighting, hes' 100% physical.

Adam Grimes
DS, I think Golem is saying astral forms and etcetera are not allowed in this fight.

Golem just doesn't have the rocks to tell you clearly. thumb down

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
DS, I think Golem is saying astral forms and etcetera are not allowed in this fight.

Golem just doesn't have the rocks to tell you clearly. thumb down

You don't have the wherewithal to speak !!!!!!

But if he wants a brick on brick fight, then you will need full powered Classic Juggernaut.

8th Day will solo.

Superboy Prime will push the battlefield into the sun.

golem370
Adam I don't have problem saying anything I was trying to be clear about Deadman. How many times have Juggernaut fought the Hulk and came up short against WWH, War Hulk, Professor Hulk I believe if not pis was on he could beat him I seriously doubt he could stand up to all of them. Here is a thing for me no bfr mean no battle field being removed as well as nobody being removed.

Adam Grimes
Ok then.

Like DarkStar said, Prime hurls them and the planet to the sun. thumb up

golem370
That imo is battle field removing the field plus that is not a physical battle.

DarkSaint85
So do you want a brick on brick fight?

Adam Grimes
He wants it hard.

golem370
I want the weakest person who can't defeat these Hulks in a fight face to face so to speak. Brick in my opinion mean Non flying high strength level and durability it doesn't have to be a brick in my terms, I heard people call Gladiator or Superman as a brick but imo they are not.

DarkSaint85
They are flying bricks (Glads/Superman).

And I say 8th Day Juggy. Or PC Validus.

golem370
I don't consider those bricks. If War Hulk in fact was able to get the better of 8th Day Juggernaut it would be able to handle two more high end Hulks

carver9
None of the people named are beating these Hulks, let alone WBH.

Galan007
You said he couldn't effect Deadman because of astral projection but he can't use it in a physical fight. Can WBH be possessed? Deadman is always astral.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No, I said he couldn't affect spirits like Strange and Banner, so he wouldn't be able to affect Deadman.

Deadman has possessed multiversal entities before. My scan showed him possessing the entire Green, across all time and space.

Why would WBH be difficult to possess? thumb up

...Which makes it SO much more impressive that he couldn't possess Constantine.

ShadowFyre
Galactus punches WBH and kills all 4.

golem370
I would agree but I would still like to see that fight pure fist fight, I mean WBH is somewhere between Trans-Skyfather strength level and the other two are high heralds to low trans in strength.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
None of the people named are beating these Hulks, let alone WBH. Lol.

Magnon
Sounds like a job for Superman

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
None of the people named are beating these Hulks, let alone WBH.

Fine.

Barry Allen sneer

Magnon
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Fine.

Barry Allen sneer
thumb up

Like shooting rats with a bazooka.

golem370
gets Thunderclapped to death.

Adam Grimes
Wally West.

ghostman
superboy prime, a bonafied herald wrecker should suffice he will stomp them out.

golem370
Yeah uh no

ghostman
Yeah uh no

nice rebuttal, totally convinced that the team would win.

Yamcha
If only there was a humanoid specifically designed to kill Hulks.

If only, if only, the woodpecker sighs.

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
superboy prime, a bonafied herald wrecker should suffice he will stomp them out.

laughing out loud

golem370
Originally posted by ghostman

In a fist fight each one of these Hulk should be herald wreckers. 4 of the top Hulk would be tough in a hand to hand fight. Surtur would be a good contender.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.