Mace Windu, Kyp Durron, and Aryn Leneer vs Arcann, Vaylin, and Thexan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Slightly more balanced, IMO.

That said, Team 1. Happy Dance

Sinious
Not sure tbh.

carthage
I want to say team 1 assuming Mace can kill Arcann in a duel before he uses his superior force abilities, Kyp has greater raw power showings than Vaylin (atm), and Thexan isn't beating Aryn for a majority

So yeah team 7-8/10, all being spectacular fights though

Beniboybling
What raw power showings does Kyp have that > Vaylin? Honest question.

JKBart
Originally posted by Beniboybling

all of them smile smile smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Beniboybling

Top-LAL.

Beniboybling
Lol ok

NewGuy01
Agreed; at the moment Vaylin is a weaker than Kyp. I'm not sure I'm as confident as Carthage is on Aryn being able to handle Thexan though...

carthage
Thexan hasn't done anything on par with fighting as a near equal to Darth Malgus. Killing fodder Sith really isn't out of her abilities, nor is briefly matching blades with Arcann.

Syndicate
Team 1.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Thexan hasn't done anything on par with fighting as a near equal to Darth Malgus. Killing fodder Sith really isn't out of her abilities, nor is briefly matching blades with Arcann. Yeah, but him and Arcann were always depicted as warriors on the same level. In fact, he was the one looking after Arcann in some cases. Him defeating his brother was kind of a surprise in the trailer. I think it only makes sense that he is at least close to Arcann as a combatant.

FreshestSlice
Yeah, but you to factor in Arcann having five years of growth. That's a long time. I don't disagree, just saying.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Sinious
Yeah, but him and Arcann were always depicted as warriors on the same level. In fact, he was the one looking after Arcann in some cases. Him defeating his brother was kind of a surprise in the trailer. I think it only makes sense that he is at least close to Arcann as a combatant. Arcann turning the dark side gave him an obvious power boost however, and he's had many years of combat experience to develop that power.

Sinious
Fair points. I'm not saying they're on the same level, just that there shouldn't be a huge gap between them.

Tondemonai
Good thread thumb up

Arcann can probably hold off Windu long enough for Thexan to mop up Aryn. Thexan was seemingly stronger than Arcann before his cybernetic reconstruction. I'd say he's on par with FE Malgus tbh. She can't hold of Thexan for long; and Kyp vs Vaylin wouldn't settle until after Windu and Arcann. Arcann could beat Windu if they had a wide enough starting distance to take him out, but Windu could easily press the saber advantage if it's close quarters. Team 1 if it's a close starting distance, 2 if it's more than 20m.

carthage
Originally posted by Sinious
Yeah, but him and Arcann were always depicted as warriors on the same level. In fact, he was the one looking after Arcann in some cases. Him defeating his brother was kind of a surprise in the trailer. I think it only makes sense that he is at least close to Arcann as a combatant.

I'm aware they were close at the time, but I'm seeing how that's relevant given that they beat no one on par with Malgus at the time. Killing scores of random nobodies isn't on par with fighting one of the Greatest (if not) he greatest Swordsman of the Sith Empire evenly, and Thexan really hasn't done much to suggest he could replicate Aryns feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.