Lady Thor vs. Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Jane Foster has proven she is a legit badass. And Mjolnir talks to her and she can speedblitz with it.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Jane Foster has proven she is a legit badass. And Mjolnir talks to her and she can speedblitz with it.

So are you saying she wins?

Glorificus
Stardust.

Genii96
Stardust wins this one

zopzop
Originally posted by Genii96
Stardust wins this one

ShadowFyre
No. Not necessarilly but doesent Stardust use mainly energy attacks? Something Mjolnir negates? And hasnt hammerwielders beaten stardust every time? Or was that firestorm? I want to say stardust has more experience and should edge her out like 6-7 out of ten. But with the way she uses Mjolnir Im not sure.

Genii96
Stardust destroyed a plant by bullrushing atseroth through it...and can make black holes too....she got briefly KO'd by BRB tho

ShadowFyre
So? Mjolnir has been breaking planets like pebbles since long before dust came around. The hammer wins. Mjolnir can take anything Stardust can dish out and then some.

zopzop
So? Mjolnir has been breaking planets like pebbles since long before dust came around.
This has only happened once to my knowledge and relatively recently (it was against Gor).

Stardust fought the most beastly incarnation of BRB ever seen on panel. BRB in that arc would crush Lady Thor's skull and leave her lifeless body for the vultures and crows.

h1a8
The problem with Mjolnir being thrown is that it leaves her defenseless. Mjolnir can be knocked away by a very durable weapon (such as a staff). Stardust loves to blast and manipulate energy. Lady Thor has to be more defensive and pick her spots.

ShadowFyre
Except when Jane throws the hammer, it blitzes repeatedly now and Stardust will be pummeled in a couple of microseconds. And she is not defenseless, she can still project her own energy blasts without Mjolnir. Everyone hates on Jane but she has been beastly. She has all the powers of Thor but now she speedblitzes on a regular occassion. Everything I've stated is on panel and canon. Come at me. Stardust gets beaten senseless. A zig zagging speedblitzing Mjolnir is Janes go-to move from the start of battle.

zopzop
She has all the powers of Thor but now she speedblitzes on a regular occassion. Everything I've stated is on panel and canon. Come at me. Stardust gets beaten senseless. A zig zagging speedblitzing Mjolnir is Janes go-to move from the start of battle.
Here's a weaker herald deflecting Mjolnir away with ease, not once but twice :
http://s2.postimg.org/7hr1m8ax1/2334089_thor_246_15.jpg
and again :
http://s29.postimg.org/yj29frqtf/spidermanvsfirelord15_620x937.jpg

Jane ain't blitzing Stardust.

Genii96
If anything stardust Is the one who would blitz jane

h1a8
Except when Jane throws the hammer, it blitzes repeatedly now and Stardust will be pummeled in a couple of microseconds. And she is not defenseless, she can still project her own energy blasts without Mjolnir. Everyone hates on Jane but she has been beastly. She has all the powers of Thor but now she speedblitzes on a regular occassion. Everything I've stated is on panel and canon. Come at me. Stardust gets beaten senseless. A zig zagging speedblitzing Mjolnir is Janes go-to move from the start of battle. lol you act as if it's a bunch of hammers flying around. To the mere human or slow character it is, but to a herald with superhuman speed and reflexes it is just a single hammer flying around slowly. Stardust could probably bat it away like firelord did. Before it returns she could assault Lady Thor with energy beams.

abhilegend
Jane wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Jane would destroy Stardust. Have you guys been reading her comic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.