Kas'im vs. ROTJ Darth Vader (TK battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place on Lehon

Bonus round: Kas'im gets Set Harth, and Vader gets Darth Malak

JKBart
- Lord Vader... I... I I don't have words! Such power... - Twi'lek said, drowning in misery.

He didn't even feel pain from his brutally destroyed lungs, bones and joints. He thought it's an honor to be killed by someone so powerful and it was glorious.

-Lord Vader... I... I you... Yoooouuufff arrreee the sfghghhgfhghg....

-GRAAAAR! - Vader send final attack on dying Kas'im. Force crushes every bone in his body many pain. He shakes on the ground in terrible pain before he dies 8/10

The Ellimist
*sigh*

WTF has Vader ever done to compare to Bane's feat of collapsing the MASSIVE Lehon temple with a Force wave that Kas'im deflected?

Take a look at the movies, for ****'s sake. It takes time for him to break the bolting of the machinery he throws at Luke. He couldn't catch Luke when he fell in ESB, nor could he catch the Falcon as it escaped Hoth despite standing within visual range of it when it took off. He certainly could not have busted an entire temple.

He's also clearly weaker than AotC Yoda who struggles to lift a pillar.

Beniboybling
Enough cancer pls. smile

The Ellimist
^ I love how troll-status here is determined by the current popularity of the conclusions you reach and how "intuitively" nice they sound, and not on whether the logic is valid and the premises are sound.

.ie saying "no cancer" and just making funny smiles = not a troll, disagreeing with board consensus = a troll!

BTW, you do realize that these oh-so-troll worthy conclusions are ones that were mainstream on this board via, say, 2007 or 2010? Back then, you'd get looked at funny for suggesting that Dooku could defeat Bane, or that Vader could hold a candle to Exar Kun. That's because 90% of power hierarchies here are determined by gut feeling (and note how Carthage has successfully shifted people's opinion of Bane several tiers downward by trolling).

I DEMAND JUSTICE! mad mad stick out tongue

Beniboybling
You are funny, I will enjoy your stay on these boards. Pls keep cancer to a minimum tho. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.