valkorion, arcann, thexan,& vaylin vs NJO strike team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
the emperor and his sons ******* Arcann before he is given cybernetics*******
NJO strike team, with all of their members at their peaks

Mara Jade Skywalker
Kyle Katarn
Kyp Durron
Corran Horn
Jaina Solo
Jacen Solo
Saba Sebatyne

FreshestSlice
Valkorion solos, lulz.

Deronn_solo
Kyp moves a Black Hole to the battlefield, obviously.

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Valkorion solos, lulz. How does that work?

EmperorSidious2
When is Jacen/Caedus prime again?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
How does that work?
Valkorion possesses Jacen and then goes to town on everyone else. Obviously.

Tondemonai
Valkorion possesses Jacen and then goes to town on everyone else. Obviously.

thumb up

Tbh Valk > DE Sidious. Plus we still haven't seen his full power and I doubt the team could take him out. But yeah he'd just possess Jacen and murder the NJO. Add his family and it's almost worth crying over how bad I'd feel for them.

Darth Demenos
ok lets say he didnt possess anyone. what do you think would happen if he actually went out and did some fighting?

FreshestSlice
Everyone would still die.

Tondemonai
Valkorion is one of the strongest Force users in the Star Wars universe. Definitely up there with FotJ Luke. Nothing this team can do would do jack shit. Not to mention his entity form would literally make them cry in the corner

S_W_LeGenD
TOR Strike Team

Darth Demenos
i think the jedi might win, but with a few losses.

Darth Demenos
what do you think would happen if you took you valkorion and replaced him with the children's mother, Senya Tirall?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Then you'd be reported for spite.

Darth Demenos
i really dont think they would win then.

Tondemonai
They'd still win. If you threw in FotJ Luke against the original TOR team then it MIGHT stand a chance; but still the Eternal family 7/10 even then.

FreshestSlice
No. They won't still win without Valkorion.

Tondemonai
Maybe not easily but Vaylin could easily abuse her TK while the rest of her family fights the melee portion of the fight

FreshestSlice
No. Not really. Jacen and Jaina are more capable than just about anyone here, and Vaylin won't overpower either. Kyp can move black holes, so it's not like Vaylin even has a TK advantage.

Tondemonai
Since when did he move a black hole? He maneuvered the Maw, but never moved any of the holes around. I also don't remember him moving furniture as a fetus erm

FreshestSlice
no expression

Also, I don't remember meeting Kyp as a fetus. You do realize a child seconds from being born is still a fetus? And lulz at using weak TK, at any point in life, as evidence of anything.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait, Tond, are you asserting Vaylin, Arcann, Thexan, and Senya have a shot against the team? lol.

Tondemonai
I'm just looking at this thread shaking my head like "what tf was I smoking" yeah they would have no chance without Valkorion.

Nephthys
Arcann > Jaina tbh.

FreshestSlice
Eh, they're probably more or less equal.

Nephthys
Dat tanking feat tho. The cast-off lightning was wiping out ships and Arcann held up against the full brunt. He's a beast.

FreshestSlice
Jaina was trained in the way of Mandolorians.
Mandos> everything
Therefore Jaina> everything

I accept your concession.

DarthAnt66
Tell that to Revan.

FreshestSlice
Lost to a Strike Team that had a Mandolorian.

Nephthys
Twice, actually.

DarthAnt66
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3512/38/08/14/smiles/4237399115.gif

S_W_LeGenD
No. Not really. Jacen and Jaina are more capable than just about anyone here, and Vaylin won't overpower either. Kyp can move black holes, so it's not like Vaylin even has a TK advantage.
The Vong manifestation, you mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.