Fock Canon Policies And The Peoples.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Fock the peoples sticking too much to the official canon.

Why the **** not..? If the EU invented that cool force power why ccan I not use that cool force power to make my action enterntaining original, surpsing, and poetic? Because now it is non canon, so all that stuff is forbidden to use??? Bullshit !!!! FOCK DAT DAMN LOGIC DUDES !!

Back in the day of the Eu we were not so much affected by canonicity. There were only That thing is too stupid too really hapen in teh star wars universe. Or that stuff is too badly written to fit with the rest of the story. Or hoI know that pair of light saber. They are Kamari Vosa ones, they are ventress now. Or thing like that, they were references and easters eggs...

Or infinities not what really happen but that is cool stuff.

SO WHY THE FOCK ARE YOU SO OBSESS BY CANONICITY NOW???? SERIOUSLY????

Deronn_solo
...nigga wat?

Revanchiste
Take a rifle. What did you say? To me if you dod not understand that mean that your are on the wrong side of the gun. So here you are. (P.S AK-47 are fairly expensive, and illegal in france. do not make me waste my bullet I've got only 15.)

Q99
Are... are you trying to Internet Tough Guy?

carthage
laughing out loud

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Take a rifle. What did you say? To me if you dod not understand that mean that your are on the wrong side of the gun. So here you are. (P.S AK-47 are fairly expensive, and illegal in france. do not make me waste my bullet I've got only 15.)
http://media.tumblr.com/4793f897a32a03803f27b8643ef9dd7e/tumblr_inline_mjtuv9U3WE1qz4rgp.gif

JKBart
o kurwa stary

Ushgarak
Silly thread closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.