Female Doctor attacks uber driver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
A South Florida doctor was caught on camera physically and verbally attacking an Uber driver in the Brickell area of Miami.

The woman at the center of the viral video is Anjali Ramkissoon, a fourth-year neurology resident employed by Jackson Health System.

According to a statement from Jackson Health System, Ramkissoon "has been placed on administrative leave, effective immediately, and removed from all clinical duties." The statement goes on to say, "Jackson has launched an internal investigation. The outcome of the investigation will determine if any disciplinary action will be taken, up to and including termination."

The incident took place in the early morning hours on Sunday, and the video has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times since it was posted on YouTube two days later.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/miami-doctor-anjali-ramkissoon-youtube-video-uber-driver-florida/

ares834
https://i.imgur.com/7nPIzZg.jpg

jaden101
Classy woman. Amazing how a few drinks can lift the lid off and let someone's true personality come out.

Surtur
This is why I'd end up in prison if a woman attacked me because I'd absolutely knock her ass out in response. I'm an equal opportunity face puncher and you always hear women saying they want to be equal to men.

With that said I have been considering becoming an Uber driver.

Henry_Pym
She hasnt been charged, equality in action

rudester
Hope the driver takes her for all shes worth...hehe

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
She hasnt been charged, equality in action

The driver didn't want to press charges.

But I think the name & shame on social media is justice enough.
No woman likes to be ridiculed publicly.

Surtur
I don't see why the driver didn't press charges. Not all people feel shame, especially if the b*tch was willing to behave this way even though she knew there was a camera on her. Even if they fire her it seems very unlikely they will take her medical license away. So she could just go to another state and get a job and I guarantee you most people won't know this person or recognize her name or face.

Go read my topic about a woman making a go fund me to get back the money she spent on the lottery and it will show you some people are born with a weird disease that makes them incapable of feeling shame.

Time-Immemorial
https://www.google.com/search?q=Anjali+Ramkissoon&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFnP2h68LKAhXI7iYKHZrpCP0Q_AUICSgD&biw=1487&bih=763&dpr=0.9

quanchi112
What an angry woman.

Robtard
She'll probably turn around and sue the driver for the social shaming like that other man who drunkenly attacked an Uber driver.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
She'll probably turn around and sue the driver for the social shaming like that other man who drunkenly attacked an Uber driver.

I was thinking of that exact same situation. Whatever happened to..when people didn't want to be ashamed, they just didn't act in incredibly shameful ways? Did that go the way of the dodo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.