Chewbacca vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Purely H2H. No shield. No armor. No bowcaster (duh) or any weapons for that matter. Both at their best. Both bloodlusted.

Round 1. Fight in an open field.

Round 2. Fight in a small, narrow alley. About 15' wide.

Round 3. Fight in an elevator like in WS.

Round 4. Not a fight. Arm wrestling.

Nibedicus
Assumption: Wookies being able to tear a person's arms off is true.

EmperorSidious2
Captain America in all but round 3

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Captain America in all but round 3 He would beat the shit out of Chewie in round 3.

KingD19
Wookiee's can rip people's arms off. It's where the myth comes from. And Cap wins all of them because by this point he's the physically strongest thing SW will have ever seen in canon.

quanchi112
Just because someone says that until we see it that doesn't make it true. It also doesn't account for skill at all.

KingD19
It was an in universe fact. There was even a comic called Star Wars: Chewbacca where he ripped the arms and legs off a Trandoshan named Ssoh back in 01'. And he claimed he was the only Trandoshan to ever survive a fight with Chewie. He also has ripped the arms off a droid as well. Even after Disney's restructuring, it should still be true.

Cap still wins though.

K-Dog
Everybody loves chewbacca, but he gets 1 or 2 shotted like a chitairi (spelling) in Avengers.

FrothByte
Pretty sure Cap can rip off a man's arm if he wants to. Right now Cap has way stronger feats than simply tearing a man's arm off.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
It was an in universe fact. There was even a comic called Star Wars: Chewbacca where he ripped the arms and legs off a Trandoshan named Ssoh back in 01'. And he claimed he was the only Trandoshan to ever survive a fight with Chewie. He also has ripped the arms off a droid as well. Even after Disney's restructuring, it should still be true.

Cap still wins though. Not canon, kid.

Quit trying to break the rules.

Nibedicus
I added the assumption that it was true as an edit to the Stips. smile just so we don't have to argue canonicity of the statement.

Had to do it in a separate post as it was past the 15 mins time limit by the time I thought about it, but it falls within the reasonable stip-editing period, I think.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I added the assumption that it was true as an edit to the Stips. smile just so we don't have to argue canonicity of the statement.

Had to do it in a separate post as it was past the 15 mins time limit by the time I thought about it, but it falls within the resonable stip-editing period, I think. Cap still wins.

TheVaultDweller
Doesn't matter if Chewbacca can rip someone's arms off or not. Cap tore the head off an Ultron bot with his bare hands, and casually tore a thick piece of wood in half as well, and those are some of his more mundane feats from a single film. Cap outclasses him and kicks his ass comfortably in all rounds.

Time-Immemorial
LOL at this bullshit,

Cap kills his in less then 2 hits.

And this arm ripping off thing?

His arms seem just fine when stopping a helicopter from taking off with using his arms.

KingD19
Nobody here has said Chewie would win. I was just saying Chewie should get the feat of wookiees ripping off arms since Chewie has actually done it at least twice far before Legends became separate from Star Wars canon.

I never said it would work on Cap. I said Cap would win all 3, even with Chewie's feats in place.

juggerman
Also Chewie gets the feat cuz OP said so:

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Assumption: Wookies being able to tear a person's arms off is true.

I agree it doesn't net him the win tho

BruceSkywalker
Cap stomps .. too fast.. too agile .. better feats

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
LOL at this bullshit,

Cap kills his in less then 2 hits.

And this arm ripping off thing?

His arms seem just fine when stopping a helicopter from taking off with using his arms. Fanbiys are ridiculous. Emperor Sidious beliefs Chewie wins in the elevator. Point and laugh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.