Darth caedus speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Darth caedus vs darth sidious
Darth caedus died aged 32 but yet still managed to almost fight luke go a standstill and all of his other amazing feats
So if caedus was allowed to live for another 10 or so years could he have surpassed sidious?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by hutchy1345
yet still managed to almost fight luke go a standstill

No.

No.

Trocity
Caedus stomps the geezer with one arm

hutchy1345
I think he would like

hutchy1345
Think about it tho
Caedus was only 32 roughly when he faced luke
Reborn palpatine faced a weaker luke skywalker than caedus faced and got owned
While caedus faced a more powerful like and not only survived but injured luke and moved fast enough to almost throw him off guard
Not saying caedus is stronger than sidious but given another 15 years of training he would be most likely. Idk just my opinion

cs_zoltan
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/yoda-vs-darth-caedus-658760/?page=2#js-message-15108720

Syndicate
Like legitimately what is Caedus's best force feat?

hutchy1345
Oneness in the force to defeat omni at that moment he was the strongest force user ever.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/yoda-vs-darth-caedus-658760/?page=2#js-message-15108720
Well that obviously changed by the time they fought properly, caedus must have grown stronger
Because if luke could have done that to caedus when they fought, he would. But he instead almost died to caedus all whilst caedus was only 32
Also I don't agree with his analysis of the fight with luke, saying that luke had an injury before the fight. Yes a scar, but that only affected luke because caedus exploited it. There are more flaws in his argument imo but won't go into it

FreshestSlice
In you I see the new face of KMC.

Q99
Darth caedus vs darth sidious
Darth caedus died aged 32 but yet still managed to almost fight luke go a standstill and all of his other amazing feats
So if caedus was allowed to live for another 10 or so years could he have surpassed sidious?

Probably, yea. Higher force potentially and diverse training means he'd surpass Sidious sooner or later.

Sinious
Caedus wouldn't become a God-level magnificence, no.

Seriously, Force Storms are still way too potent for Caedus to deal with.

Q99
Originally posted by Sinious
Caedus wouldn't become a God-level magnificence, no.

Seriously, Force Storms are still way too potent for Caedus to deal with.

Force storms aren't that great in duels anyway. They take concentration and focus, storms didn't stop Luke from beating Sidious.

FreshestSlice
You mean when it took the combined power of him, Leia, and Anakin to stop it? And Palpatine can create them at will.

Sinious
thumb up

Originally posted by Q99
Force storms aren't that great in duels anyway. They take concentration and focus, storms didn't stop Luke from beating Sidious. Caedus may have a decent showing against Luke, but that doesn't put him on Luke's or Sidious' level. I've examined that fight and remember lots of details that suggested it wasn't anywhere near a generic all out arena type clash between two opponents as lots of factors have to be taken into account that are unique to that confrontation.

In other words, Sidious doesn't need the storms to win but it will definitely guarantee him the victory.

hutchy1345
Caedus may have a decent showing against Luke, but that doesn't put him on Luke's or Sidious' level. I've examined that fight and remember lots of details that suggested it wasn't anywhere near a generic all out arena type clash between two opponents as lots of factors have to be taken into account that are unique to that confrontation.

Yes I know, Sidious would definitely defeat caedus, but he has at least double the years of training/knowledge. Caedus was 32 when he died, if he had lived another 10-15 years and fought sidious he probably would have won, that's what this thread is about.

Sinious
I understand what this thread is about. Luke's more prodigious than Jacen. I'm confident that anything less than peak Luke won't be enough to take down Sidious, and a 45 year old Caedus should logically be less than peak Luke.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Sinious
I understand what this thread is about. Luke's more prodigious than Jacen. I'm confident that anything less than peak Luke won't be enough to take down Sidious, and a 45 year old Caedus should logically be less than peak Luke.

But was Luke not stronger when he faced caedus than when he faced sidious reborn?

Sinious
He was

hence, my earlier post about Luke vs Caedus.

Also, DE Luke is not above DE Sidious, which is another reason why Luke not being able to solidly defeat Caedus doesn't prove anything by itself.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Syndicate
Like legitimately what is Caedus's best force feat?

S_W_LeGenD
Oneness in the force to defeat omni at that moment he was the strongest force user ever.
This was an assumption of a Jedi historian Tionne Solusar.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
This was an assumption of a Jedi historian Tionne Solusar.
So that's not true then?

FreshestSlice
Duh.

Beniboybling
Only Marr's assumptions on characters are valid. thumb up

Nephthys
Marr's the only Sith to become a Force Ghost. His word is law.

S_W_LeGenD
So that's not true then?
Do you believe that Tionne Solusar was in the position to determine such a thing?

Short answer: No.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Only Marr's assumptions on characters are valid. thumb up
Darth Marr actually underestimated the power of Valkorion. He acknowledged this in a letter after (helplessly) witnessing destruction of Ziost.

Darth Marr was also correct in his assumption that Valkorion cannot be stopped through conventional methods. For example, Arcann managed to stab Valkorion with a lightsaber but this weapon didn't stop him or did it?

---

Just because Tionne Solusar happens to overreach in her assumptions, doesn't means that everybody else is in the same boat.

gideongarner01

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.