Dooku moves ship on Korriban

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Can anyone quote me on this? IIRC Fated posted it a while back.

Fated Xtasy

NewGuy01
Shit, so he ragdolls Anakin, flips a cruiser, and then shoves another one at them lol.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Can anyone quote me on this? IIRC Fated posted it a while back.

WHy do you need that feat? Is a 10 years old guy is trying to say that this feat is pure bullshit?

Dooku is gifted with TK everybody know. If I was the writer, knowing that I would give him that feat because it match the character and express his ease with that power.

NewGuy01
Well, yes, but the 10 year old in question would be ant. :umad:

DarthAnt66
Nah, I needed the feat for a debate.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Nah, I needed the feat for a debate.

I Knew it.. and what kind of retardted dare question Dooku TK????

Because gain the dude is so good at TK that he can control your moove with his T.K or grap your light saber out of your hand like he did for ventress and grievious...

Once your master T.K or speed augmentation or strengh orientation.. New mooves and possibilities are aviable to you.... You can do a shit ton of thing that a regulared ass duelist would not be able to do because any attemp of doing this would result as a failure....

Tzeentch
I want Revanchiste to ramble on in broken English about random shit while rubbing my feet.

Lord Lucien
After getting to know a few French people, I can practically hear the accent coming from his posts. It's hilarious and adorable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.