Germans must ban ALCOHOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Full title:

"Germans must ban ALCOHOL if they want to prevent further sex attacks and help North Africans integrate, says Muslim group'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411641/Germans-ban-ALCOHOL-want-prevent-sex-attacks-help-North-Africans-integrate-says-Muslim-group.html

From the article:

"The group claimed: 'You cannot expect to chuck a naked antelope in front of a lion and not expect it to react. It is mind boggling that with so much time spent teaching children about sex at school, they completely forget to pass on this basic biological fact.'

"Mr Yusuf had earlier told Russian TV women only had themselves to blame for being assaulted because of the way they dressed. When asked why the attacks had happened he told REN TV: 'One of the reasons is the way the women were dressed. If they just wear light clothing and put on perfume, then things like this will happen.'"

"Asked if that was the reason he was saying the women were attacked, he said: 'No, that is of course forbidden and not only for Muslims. But there were women with very open clothing and they were wearing perfume, and at the same time while walking through the drunken masses, of course for these North African men, that was an excuse to grope them. That doesn't mean to say that I believe women cannot be dressed like this. Everyone has to accept that.'

However as the controversy grows, German security experts have admitted that they had the mosque where he preaches under surveillance for more than a decade, including a raid in 2004 over suspicions that it was at the heart of a secret network of Arabic mujahedeen."

Obviously a very hard topic. So, what do you think? Please no flaming or trolling.

AsbestosFlaygon
It's true we don't really need alcohol in our system, but we drink it for the shizzle. Majority of people from democratic nations are fond of the stuff. The majority wins most of the time when it comes to legislations. In the case of Germany, Islamic groups belong in the minority when it comes to their Muslim laws and norms.

Bardock42
I think lots of groups say lots of stupid things, and this is one of them.

Stigma
Originally posted by Bardock42
Agreed thumb up

But do you think, taking in consideration the gravity of the situation in Germany, should we treat it as something more than just a silly speech?

snowdragon
I think that article says alot about the leadership of muslims.

Comparing the women to antelopes and telling them to dress christian and not wear perfume.

Good luck with that Germany/Europe.

Bardock42
Originally posted by snowdragon
I think that article says alot about the leadership of muslims.

Comparing the women to antelopes and telling them to dress christian and not wear perfume.

Good luck with that Germany/Europe.

Does it say a lot abut the leadership of Muslims or does it say a lot about that person that's in charge of a Facebook page with a mere 20 thousand followers?

snowdragon
Does it say a lot abut the leadership of Muslims or does it say a lot about that person that's in charge of a Facebook page with a mere 20 thousand followers?

Cologne's Muslim preacher Imam Sami Abu-Yusuf, who blamed women wearing perfume for the fact they were assaulted over the New Year, went on to justify it by saying that alcohol had taken away the restrictions of 'men from North Africa'

I'd say its a bit of both.

Esau Cairn
I saw a very disturbing footage a few weeks back that honestly left me disgusted, angry & sickened by what I saw.

Part of me wants to describe the footage but I also know by doing so would elicit more racial hatred & a negative opinion towards one race of people.

I just simply cannot fathom the depravity of some people & sadly it was of a mob mentality.

Stigma
As long as you describe facts noone in the right mind will hold it against you, I think thumb up

FinalAnswer
Germans, banning alcohol, ha!

Time-Immemorial
Islam is conquest ideology, not integration.

Assimilate of die.

FinalAnswer
Why didn't they kill all the religious minorities living in their territory for thousands of years then?

Time-Immemorial
Um they have been..

Stigma
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Why didn't they kill all the religious minorities living in their territory for thousands of years then?
http://www.history.com/topics/armenian-genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Um they have been..

I guess that's why Jews in medieval times routinely fled into Muslim territory to escape Christian persecution.

Also, yes, I'm aware of the Armenian genocide. That is, however, one instance in Islam's long history, where its countries have allowed a wide variety of religious beliefs, including Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians. In fact, these people were required to pay a special tax, which is part of what gave the Muslim world their golden age.

Stigma
I guess that's why Jews in medieval times routinely fled into Muslim territory to escape Christian persecution.
The biggest Jewish diasporas were in medieval Europe, though.

Stigma

Also, yes, I'm aware of the Armenian genocide. That is, however, one instance in Islam's long history, where its countries have allowed a wide variety of religious beliefs, including Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians. In fact, these people were required to pay a special tax, which is part of what gave the Muslim world their golden age.
So.. what you're saying is that one genocide is not that bad?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Stigma
http://www.history.com/topics/armenian-genocide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

We should also note that the Armenian Genocide was perpetrated under a more secular rule by the Young Turks, who moved away from Religion playing a role in their politics.

FinalAnswer
No, I'm saying that is but one instance of extermination in Islam's 1200+ years of existence, which has seen many of the countries that followed Islam allowing religious minorities to exist. No, I'm not denying more slaughters occurred, but the very fact that minorities were even allowed to exist for so long a period disputes TI's claim that Islam is some relentless religion that demands nothing but the slaughter of non-believers.

And i frankly don't care if there were more or less Jews in Europe, for the most part, they were treated better in Muslim lands and could attain higher status and respect.

Stigma
And i frankly don't care if there were more or less Jews in Europe,
Which is silly of you, considering that if the majority felt good enough to live in medieval Europe it indicates that their life there was ok with them. At least common sense dictates that.

for the most part, they were treated better in Muslim lands and could attain higher status and respect.
Can you support this with citation/source?

Also, this will be my last post on that matter as I feel we are derailing the topic.

So, what people think about the article form the OP.

Stigma
We should also note that the Armenian Genocide was perpetrated under a more secular rule by the Young Turks, who moved away from Religion playing a role in their politics. Yes, secularism also sucks thumb up

Adam Grimes
Doesn't sound like Mr Yusuf is blaming anyone but the offenders tbh.

Stigma
What do you think about his proposal to ban alcohol, as the main culprit?

Surtur
Honestly..please permanently paralyze whoever belongs to this group of asinine f*cks. Just do it, like nike says.

Notice there is no "ban shitty religion" call, right? With all the shit that causes, nope! It's booze.

This is not a hard topic, the people putting forth these ideas have legit learning disabilities. They just flat out have brain disabilities.

You don't barge into someone else's place and then demand they stop serving booze because you're too stupid to control yourself. Or wait I guess you do. I'm serious: God if you exist and are the biblical version SEND SOME PLAGUES TO THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Send frickin General Zod. Send something.

StiltmanFTW
1) Banning alcohol never really worked, it only makes things worse if anything...

2) They won't stop at that. The very next thing would be making women dress like f*cking mummies, eyes exposed only...

Surtur
I say why not ban muslim migrant eyeballs? If their eyeballs can't handle seeing women in certain types of dress then ban muslim migrant eyeballs from the country. I hear acid dissolves eyes quite well.

Astner
Germany is a democracy and a big chunk of the German populace is hooked on the stuff. It's not going to work.

Surtur
Plus who the hell are some religious nutjobs to tell people not to drink? Just what kind of epic audacity does it take to say a country they came to because their countries were just *that much shittier*..where do they get off demanding anything be banned? Do you see German's going to their countries and trying to ban things they enjoy, like rape?

If I lived there I'd say "let's ban your religion first, then we can talk about booze, okie doke?".

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
I say why not ban muslim migrant eyeballs? If their eyeballs can't handle seeing women in certain types of dress then ban muslim migrant eyeballs from the country. I hear acid dissolves eyes quite well.

I wouldn't stop at just their eyeballs. But yes, let's start with that.

This whole situation is going to f*ck up Europe pretty bad... terrible shit.

Parmaniac
Full title:

"Germans must ban ALCOHOL if they want to prevent further sex attacks and help North Africans integrate, says Muslim group'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3411641/Germans-ban-ALCOHOL-want-prevent-sex-attacks-help-North-Africans-integrate-says-Muslim-group.html

From the article:

"The group claimed: 'You cannot expect to chuck a naked antelope in front of a lion and not expect it to react. It is mind boggling that with so much time spent teaching children about sex at school, they completely forget to pass on this basic biological fact.' Obviously the lion doesn't have to be drunk in order to react, so banning alcohol won't do shit, banning the lion would help though.

Surtur
Better idea! Lock this entire group alone in a room with a hungry lion that has just been given bath salts.

FinalAnswer
Which is silly of you, considering that if the majority felt good enough to live in medieval Europe it indicates that their life there was ok with them. At least common sense dictates that.

Can you support this with citation/source?

Also, this will be my last post on that matter as I feel we are derailing the topic.

So, what people think about the article form the OP.

http://www.alhewar.com/Saliba_Christians_and_Jews_Under_Islam.htm

And that's a failure of logic, there can be any number of reasons a person could have to stay in his home rather then migrate. Besides that, you've shown no actual evidence that the Jewish population was higher in Christian Europe then in Muslim countries at these times.

Surtur
In all seriousness, this isn't really a good solution. If they banned alcohol things wouldn't really work out the way this group seems to think. It's just a way of passing the buck onto something else to use as a scapegoat.

Nephthys
No shit.

Banning alcohol was never an even slightly realistic notion.

Surtur
I just wonder how far they will try to push this.

StiltmanFTW
In all seriousness, this isn't really a good solution. If they banned alcohol things wouldn't really work out the way this group seems to think. It's just a way of passing the buck onto something else to use as a scapegoat.

Exactly.

Prohibition is hardly a new idea, been done many times, causes more harm than good.

dadudemon

Not really stupid at all. Yes, men who sexually assault and rape women are deplorable and disgusting savages. But the underlying message is, "These assholes are savages."

Sure, his idea may suck (it's not stupid, though...I support making alcohol illegal in any place that MJ is illegal..because alcohol is factually more harmful), but his underlying point is correct. You (not Bardock, "you"wink can pretend all you want that it is victim blaming. But you should exercise a bit of caution and avoid some situations to reduce your chances of getting raped or sexually assaulted.

Robtard
It's blame shifting though.

Similar fashion in how women are forced to dress like ninjas in some countries for their own protection so they don't appear desirable and will less likely be raped. Which is little more than excusing the would-be rapist of responsibility with a "they can't help themselves, so let's remove/lower temptation" logic.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Not really stupid at all. Yes, men who sexually assault and rape women are deplorable and disgusting savages. But the underlying message is, "These assholes are savages."

Sure, his idea may suck (it's not stupid, though...I support making alcohol illegal in any place that MJ is illegal..because alcohol is factually more harmful), but his underlying point is correct. You (not Bardock, "you"wink can pretend all you want that it is victim blaming. But you should exercise a bit of caution and avoid some situations to reduce your chances of getting raped or sexually assaulted.

Yes it is stupid for them to want to ban alcohol over this. That goes far beyond "show a bit of caution". Instead of banning booze wouldn't it make infinitely more sense to just ban the group of people that apparently can't control themselves?

They essentially want the country to change for them when in reality it should be them changing for the country.

I wouldn't be surprised if this same group talking about banning booze would whine over the fact that migrants got banned from that one pool. I suppose in that scenario we should just ban pools for everyone.

You know what? Just ban women. That seems to be the root here. Ban women. I saw this one girl this one time and her hair was covering up both her ears but then she did this thing where she put her hair behind her ear and once her ear was clearly exposed for all to see I went into a rape frenzy. I understand how these people feel. First they come from a shitty country with war and then they get to a new country and people are like "hey rape is actually bad" and they are all "whaaaa my mind is blown". It is culture shock of the worst kind.

S_W_LeGenD
A decent man would never harass a woman under any circumstances, unless provoked. However, it doesn't hurts to dress modestly and avoid consumption of alcohol in a multi-ethnic public gathering either. Both extremes are wrong, IMO.

There is a difference between what we 'expect' and what we might actually 'experience' out there, depending upon our behavior.

A sensible woman would dress modestly and behave sensibly in a multi-ethnic public gathering, period. And men should be culturally groomed to treat women with respect.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
A decent person would never harass another person under any circumstances, unless provoked. However, it doesn't hurts to dress modestly and avoid consumption of alcohol in a multi-ethnic public gathering either. Both extremes are wrong, IMO.

There is a difference between what we 'expect' and what we might actually 'experience' out there, depending upon our behavior.

A sensible person would dress modestly and behave sensibly in a multi-ethnic public gathering, period. And people should be culturally groomed to treat people with respect.
FTFY
#Equality

Esau Cairn
As long as you describe facts noone in the right mind will hold it against you, I think thumb up

The footage I saw was in Africa...looked like a waiting room in a bus terminal or a seating are in a mall.
This group of about 5 African men (one filming) approached & surrounded these 2 women sitting, minding their own business.
The men coerced each woman to stand up in front of the camera then one of men handed the woman a bottle of alcohol to simply hold it in front of the camera. She was clearly reluctant to hold the bottle but the men were getting aggressive in their vocal tones & she clearly was being threatened if she didn't hold the bottle. When she was done, the men ordered the other woman to do the same & she clearly protested too.

Now I can only guess it's either illegal to have alcohol in public or maybe more specifically, women aren't allowed to....

No one spoke English in the footage but all of a sudden the men were pointing to the women, to the bottle then the camera.
It was like, "You've broken the law (by holding the bottle of alcohol), we have the evidence on film. Now you must be punished!"

The men had sticks & commenced to beat the women, pushing them to the ground & literally ripping at their clothes while beating them. One guy rips a shoe off one woman, holds her foot while another guys starts pounding the sole of her foot with a stick!

This lowlife mob mentality is the most disgusting & disturbing things I've come across. Obviously I've read articles of people getting convicted of their depraved acts but to actually see such an act happening makes me sick to the core.

Surtur
and avoid consumption of alcohol in a multi-ethnic public gathering either. Both extremes are wrong, IMO.

Oh bullshit. People shouldn't have to avoid a drink because SOME OTHER GROUP can't handle it. F*ck those people. You don't like a public gathering has booze? Get the f*ck out of the gathering. You don't like the way women in a country dress? LEAVE!!

Oh and any person out there who can't control themselves around scantily clad females? The world would be a better place if these people were utterly removed from it.

Stigma
oh bullshit. People shouldn't have to avoid a drink because SOME OTHER GROUP can't handle it. F*ck those people. You don't like a public gathering has booze? Get the f*ck out of the gathering. You don't like the way women in a country dress? LEAVE!!
thumb up

Stigma
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
The footage I saw was in Africa...looked like a waiting room in a bus terminal or a seating are in a mall.
This group of about 5 African men (one filming) approached & surrounded these 2 women sitting, minding their own business.
The men coerced each woman to stand up in front of the camera then one of men handed the woman a bottle of alcohol to simply hold it in front of the camera. She was clearly reluctant to hold the bottle but the men were getting aggressive in their vocal tones & she clearly was being threatened if she didn't hold the bottle. When she was done, the men ordered the other woman to do the same & she clearly protested too.

Now I can only guess it's either illegal to have alcohol in public or maybe more specifically, women aren't allowed to....

No one spoke English in the footage but all of a sudden the men were pointing to the women, to the bottle then the camera.
It was like, "You've broken the law (by holding the bottle of alcohol), we have the evidence on film. Now you must be punished!"

The men had sticks & commenced to beat the women, pushing them to the ground & literally ripping at their clothes while beating them. One guy rips a shoe off one woman, holds her foot while another guys starts pounding the sole of her foot with a stick!

This lowlife mob mentality is the most disgusting & disturbing things I've come across. Obviously I've read articles of people getting convicted of their depraved acts but to actually see such an act happening makes me sick to the core.
Thanks for sharing man thumb up

Indeed, one can quesiton his faith in humanity after seeing this.

Time-Immemorial
oh bullshit. People shouldn't have to avoid a drink because SOME OTHER GROUP can't handle it. F*ck those people. You don't like a public gathering has booze? Get the f*ck out of the gathering. You don't like the way women in a country dress? LEAVE!!

Islam is not about integration, its conquest ideology.

Robtard
A decent man would never harass a woman under any circumstances, unless provoked. However, it doesn't hurts to dress modestly and avoid consumption of alcohol in a multi-ethnic public gathering either. Both extremes are wrong, IMO.

A sensible woman would dress modestly and behave sensibly in a multi-ethnic public gathering, period. And men should be culturally groomed to treat women with respect.

Disagree in how it relates to Germany and the migrants, if you're in your own country, you should be allowed to dress however you wish if it's within the law. If a German woman wants to walk down the street wearing a bikini top and the tightest pair of yoga pants, she should be allowed to without being harassed.

People visiting other countries, they should adhere within reason to the local dress codes.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Disagree in how it relates to Germany and the migrants, if you're in your own country, you should be allowed to dress however you wish if it's within the law. If a German woman wants to walk down the street wearing a bikini top and the tightest pair of yoga pants, she should be allowed to without being harassed.

People visiting other countries, they should adhere within reason to the local dress codes.

And by "visitors" you mean middle eastern immigrants..and no they cant walk down the street in a bikini because they will be sexually assaulted.

You do realize that Islam promotes superiority of men over women, or did you not know that?

Surtur
Also lets stop acting like every single public gathering in Germany is just chalk full of booze and women dressed like they just came from a rap video.

I mean if you are going to a bar or something you'd expect it. Maybe they'd have a point if you had even German grocery stores where every employee inside is swigging down 40 ounces while scantily clad b*tches in bikini's dance inside cages hung from the ceiling. Then you could whine.

Also why go to Germany if you dislike the consumption of booze that much? WTF? Makes about as much sense as the aliens from "Signs" going to planet chalk full of water(their weakness).

Time-Immemorial
Rob is preaching a Utopian ideology that simply does not exist, and Islam does not want unless its their version which is Sharia law, women in subjugation, who cannot drive, vote or go out in public without a male companion and being completely covered up and can be beaten and or killed without fear of punishment. He thinks that some how, the world will reform Islam, when in fact Islam is reverting the world back into the stone age mentality.

ares834

Yikes.

Robtard
And by "visitors" you mean middle eastern immigrants..and no they cant walk down the street in a bikini because they will be sexually assaulted.

You do realize that Islam promotes superiority of men over women, or did you not know that?

As noted, they should be allowed to without being sexually harassed. Not by anyone really, not just the migrants.

All three of the Abrahamic religions do. So I don't really see your point here.

Stigma
Rob is preaching a Utopian ideology that simply does not exist, and Islam does not want unless its their version which is Sharia law, women in subjugation, who cannot drive, vote or go out in public without a male companion and being completely covered up and can be beaten and or killed without fear of punishment. He thinks that some how, the world will reform Islam, when in fact Islam is reverting the world back into the stone age mentality.
Well said thumb up

The disease of liberal utopian thinking needs to go down hard and fast.

Robtard

Huh? You're really going out of your way to twist what I'm actually saying.

Time-Immemorial
What you said is women should be able to walk down the streets in a bikini, now how do you see that happening now? Lets be real, we all know what you meant.

Islam beats and treats women awfully, yet you stick up for them every chance you get.

Robtard
What you said is women should be able to walk down the streets in a bikini, now how do you see that happening now? Lets be real, we all know what you meant.

Islam beats and treats women awfully, yet you stick up for them every chance you get.

What I meant is that women should be allowed to walk down the street dressed as they wish without being harassed *period*

You're acting silly again and it's impossible to have an honest conversation when at every post you try and twist or add your own negative meanings.

Time-Immemorial
How are women going to be able to do what you are saying they should be allowed to do under the current situation in Germany?

Robtard
Your statements is loaded, as it suggest that German women were never harassed prior to the migrants coming in.

In how it relates to the migrants committing these crimes, they should be arrested and possibly deported if they insist on acting like criminals.

Surtur
What we need are some nice big trannies to walk down the street in bikini's. Thus when the immigrant "rape sense" goes off and they flock to these "women" for some rape suddenly they have a bunch of dudes with adam's apples wailing on them. Then afterwards the trannies should teabag the immigrants whilst laughing.

Time-Immemorial
Your statements is loaded, as it suggest that German women were never harassed prior to the migrants coming in.

In how it relates to the migrants committing these crimes, they should be arrested and possibly deported if they insist on acting like criminals.

Where in Germany where women harassed in this magnitude by a certain group of people on a consistent basis as it is happening now?

Robtard
So the problem isn't that women are harassed, it's that they're being harassed by a certain group?

Bamberg though.

Time-Immemorial
So the problem isn't that women are harassed, it's that they're being harassed by a certain group?

Bamberg though

Yes they are being harassed by a certain group, the migrants..

Robtard
Anyhow, gave you your answer, they should be jailed and possibly deported if they act like criminals when they're guest in a country

Surtur
So may I ask why you say possibly deported? Let me ask: a migrant rapes a female. Should he be deported? Let's say it's a 5 yr. old girl that was raped, repeatedly, by the same migrant. What should the little pricks fate be? 3 square meals a day and a roof over his head?

Time-Immemorial
Anyhow, gave you your answer, they should be jailed and possibly deported if they act like criminals when they're guest in a country

Deport them all back to Syria or Jordan.thumb up

Robtard
So may I ask why you say possibly deported? Let me ask: a migrant rapes a female. Should he be deported? Let's say it's a 5 yr. old girl that was raped, repeatedly, by the same migrant. What should the little pricks fate be? 3 square meals a day and a roof over his head? I'm of the opinion that if you're an immigrant without citizenship and you commit a violent crime (eg rape, murder, assault) in another country, you should be deported after serving prison time.

Minor crimes (eg petty theft, speeding, public intoxication), you shouldn't be deported.

Time-Immemorial
So serve time, meaning the citizens the criminal hurt should now pay for his time, lawyers and appeals for 10-20 year then he should be deported?

Robtard
Yes, they should serve their time for the given crime. Just deporting them for something like rape tells others "Hey, if I rape I'll just get kicked out; that's not so bad."

Surtur
But I do think before we do the whole "imprison them then deport" first we should find out if their shithole country will imprison them instead. I mean if the place is such a shithole that rapists and shit find it not a good place to be then I'm sure their prisons are just horrible and thus they deserve to serve time in a place of horror, correct? They don't merely deserve 3 squares a day(while probably perusing Mein Kampf) until they are shipped off. Especially if the prison system is anything like the pile of shit we have here with shitheads watching damn movies while serving time for horrible shit..I'd rather they just serve time in their own horrid little countries.

Robtard
Or the country's officials will just say "sure, we'll jail him in a real shitty prison for you. No problem!" and then just let the criminal go because he didn't commit a crime in his own country.

Why should they be denied basic human rights like meals just because they're foreign criminals?

Surtur
Because in this hypothetical they denied a little girl the right to not be raped by subhuman slime.

But you are correct, chances are the shitholes the subs come from don't care much about rape, they'd probably give him a medal. But the least we could do is shitty up the prison system. 3 meals a day? Fine. A piece of stale bread is technically a meal. That cool with you? They still eat, right? I mean some folk don't even have stale bread to eat.

Time-Immemorial
Liberals love women's rights only when it does not conflict with islamic immigration. When they conflict, they chose Islam over women's rights. Just ask Hilary who gets all her money from the saudi's

Robtard
Liberals love women's rights only when it does not conflict with islamic immigration. When they conflict, they chose Islam over women's rights. Just ask Hilary who gets all her money from the saudi's

You're weird

Time-Immemorial
I'm not the only one who things this, so you are weird and in denial.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/criticize-muslim-rapes-youre-a-bigot/

Have you ever been around violence, near a terrorist attack, in a war, or mugged at gunpoint.

How did you become so detached from reality?

ArtificialGlory
Yes, they should serve their time for the given crime. Just deporting them for something like rape tells others "Hey, if I rape I'll just get kicked out; that's not so bad."

You know, I'm not really sure I agree with that. The criminal might as well think, "Hey, if I rape I'll just go to a cushy German/Scandinavian prison; that's not so bad." Or, more likely, "Hey, if I rape I'll get kicked out back to a warzone with bullets whizzing past my head and ISIS raping me in the ass; that's pretty ****ing bad."

dadudemon
Instead of banning booze wouldn't it make infinitely more sense to just ban the group of people that apparently can't control themselves?

Good luck enforcing that thought-police state idea. no expression

Surtur
Good luck enforcing that thought-police state idea. no expression

I could say the same about banning alcohol.

dadudemon

This makes sense. It's shitty that a woman would even have to consider those things. But it is far shittier to get raped.

I mean...it is common sense.

Don't drive an extremely nice car wearing really nice clothes and jewelry and then walk around the place...in a neighborhood full of known gangsters. It's like dangling a piece of meat in front of alligators and getting pissed off when they take a bite.

This libtarded nonsense of "OMG! Don't victim blame. How dare you!" can actually be quite harmful. Tell your daughters to not visit those places, perhaps? Tell them to not dress like whores in those places (but, by all means, let them dress like whores if they want...just make sure the venue with which you decide to dress like a whore does not greatly increase your chances of getting assaulted or raped).

Man, where did common sense go? This Politically Correct bullshit needs to change. "Don't victim blame!" Okay. Then let your daughters dress like whores and hang out in places where rape rates are known to be higher. We wouldn't want to victim blame, now would we? Derpy doooo!

dadudemon
I could say the same about banning alcohol.

You couldn't, actually. Alcohol is not a thought. It's a thing. Banning an entire religious group is not a thing. It is something they believe. A thought.

dadudemon

And why isn't this the only response?

PIRR:

Prosecute

Incarcerate

Rehabilitate

Reintegrate.

Simple stuff.

Time-Immemorial
Islam is a thing to though, its something they believe insmile

Stigma

Stigma

Surtur
You couldn't, actually. Alcohol is not a thought. It's a thing. Banning an entire religious group is not a thing. It is something they believe. A thought.

I actually just meant the whole "good luck with enforcing it" part.

Ayelewis
These Muslims do have some balls when it comes to biting the hand that feeds them.

Time-Immemorial
The japanese sound pretty smart right now.

dadudemon

dadudemon
I actually just meant the whole "good luck with enforcing it" part.

In that case, I definitely agree. I don't think either should be banned. thumb up

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ayelewis
These Muslims do have some balls when it comes to biting the hand that feeds them.

Maybe they have some hands when it comes to biting the balls that feed them?

Stigma
I don't think we should celebrate Japan's xenophobia, ignorance, and bigotry. But you cannot deny that their results are quite substantive.
Indeed. Although they may have succeded because of their prejudice. Go figure.

Robtard
This makes sense. It's shitty that a woman would even have to consider those things. But it is far shittier to get raped.

I mean...it is common sense.

Don't drive an extremely nice car wearing really nice clothes and jewelry and then walk around the place...in a neighborhood full of known gangsters. It's like dangling a piece of meat in front of alligators and getting pissed off when they take a bite.

This libtarded nonsense of "OMG! Don't victim blame. How dare you!" can actually be quite harmful. Tell your daughters to not visit those places, perhaps? Tell them to not dress like whores in those places (but, by all means, let them dress like whores if they want...just make sure the venue with which you decide to dress like a whore does not greatly increase your chances of getting assaulted or raped).

Man, where did common sense go? This Politically Correct bullshit needs to change. "Don't victim blame!" Okay. Then let your daughters dress like whores and hang out in places where rape rates are known to be higher. We wouldn't want to victim blame, now would we? Derpy doooo!

While you'd be stupid walking down the street at night with a fistful of cash in a known high-crime neighborhood, it's still nonsense victim-blaming going "well, they should have known better, so too bad". Yes, they should have known better, but it's the criminal who is to blame in committing the crime, not the person who made a stupid decision.

Bardock42
Women are generally aware of things they can do decrease their chances of getting raped (and increase the chance of some other poor woman).

But focussing on it, often to the exclusion of the actual blame on the perpetrators, is what the problem is. An it happens way to often, contributing to the prevalence of sexual harrassment, assault and rape. Additionally a lot of the things to do are extreme cuts into a persons freedom and self expression and it is horrible that women have to do that.

Robtard
It's also odd to me that the same people who will use the "well, she dressed like a ****, so what did she expect" reasoning, are the same people who will bash cultures that make women cover themselves head to toe.

There's a word for this, this 'odd' attitude towards women

Stigma
Women are generally aware of things they can do decrease their chances of getting raped (and increase the chance of some other poor woman).

But focussing on it, often to the exclusion of the actual blame on the perpetrators, is what the problem is. An it happens way to often, contributing to the prevalence of sexual harrassment, assault and rape. Additionally a lot of the things to do are extreme cuts into a persons freedom and self expression and it is horrible that women have to do that.
You wrote that as if you were a graduate of the Soviet School of Rhetoric stick out tongue

So...what you're actually saying? What should Germany do about migrants that shift blame for rape/harassment on women or alcohol?

Time-Immemorial

Women hater confirmed

Stigma
It's also odd to me that the same people who will use the "well, she dressed like a ****, so what did she expect"
I thought that was chiefly the Radical Muslim reasoning.

Surtur
I mean for me I don't care if a woman is naked. If you can't control yourself in terms of not sexually assaulting her then you do not belong free to walk the streets.

I really don't care what the reason is, I don't care if it's a part of their sick culture or if it's just tolerated more or whatever the excuse is. What separates us from animals is our ability to not cave in to our instincts, the ability to choose another route. If someone can't do that they need to be removed from society because they are in fact no better then mere animals.

Robtard

For sure, so why use it too? Not you personally, unless you feel that way as well.

Bardock42
You wrote that as if you were a graduate of the Soviet School of Rhetoric stick out tongue

So...what you're actually saying? What should Germany do about migrants that shift blame for rape/harassment on women or alcohol?

If you read my post as if it was addressing the issue in Germany, rather than the topic of victim blaming that Rob and dadudemon discussed, I can see why it would seem very odd.

I think what we should be doing is the same thing we should be doing when anyone blames the clothes women wear or the alcohol women consume, we should speak out against it, point out why it is misguided and actually helps rapists, and hopefully convince more and more people to not jump to these victim-blaming conclusions.

Bardock42

Nah, this is a very common response in Western countries as well, perpetrated by white, christians or secular people. Feminists have been speaking out about it for many years, and yes, the sexist, patriarchal people in Muslim countries think the same awful way.

Surtur
Nah, this is a very common response in Western countries as well, perpetrated by white, christians or secular people. Feminists have been speaking out about it for many years, and yes, the sexist, patriarchal people in Muslim countries think the same awful way.

Do you think the countries of the west respond to it with the same degree of fanaticism that Muslim countries do?

Stigma
For sure, so why use it too? Not you personally, unless you feel that way as well.
I subscribe to the position Surtur presented. Only sick f*cks would blame women for rape.

Robtard
I subscribe to the position Surtur presented. Only sick f*cks would blame women for rape.

thumb up

Bardock42

Yeah, it's generally more subtle like "Well, she shouldn't have been at that party", "she shouldn't have been drinking so much alcohol", "she shouldn't have been wearing a skirt that short", "she shouldn't have accepted the drink from that guy" "she should have taken a cab", etc. etc.

All of those put blame on the woman, without outright stating it, and a lot of these "sick ****s" would, if pushed, claim they do not blame women for their rapes. But you know, words vs. deeds.

snowdragon
I don't think we should celebrate Japan's xenophobia, ignorance, and bigotry. But you cannot deny that their results are quite substantive.

Oh you mean their nationalism?

Time-Immemorial

Yet you remain silent when you women are raped and sexually assaulted and groped.

Robtard
B42 made four posts openly defending women who are raped, sexually assaulted and groped in the last 30mins or so

Adam Grimes
What do you think about his proposal to ban alcohol, as the main culprit? Taking away the blame from these retards and putting it on the alcohol is barely less stupid than blaming the women.

They should get domesticated in indoctrination camps.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Taking away the blame from these retards and putting it on the alcohol is barely less stupid than blaming the women.

They should get domesticated in indoctrination camps. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Taking away the blame from these retards and putting it on the alcohol is barely less stupid than blaming the women.

They should get domesticated in indoctrination camps.

thumb up

dadudemon
While you'd be stupid walking down the street at night with a fistful of cash in a known high-crime neighborhood, it's still nonsense victim-blaming going "well, they should have known better, so too bad". Yes, they should have known better, but it's the criminal who is to blame in committing the crime, not the person who made a stupid decision.

Why is it mutually exclusive with you? Why can't it be this (which is my point):

1. It's stupid to do stupid shit.

2. Assholes who do assholish criminal things are assholes and criminals.

You don't have to choose one or the other. no expression

dadudemon
I think what we should be doing is the same thing we should be doing when anyone blames the clothes women wear or the alcohol women consume, we should speak out against it, point out why it is misguided and actually helps rapists, and hopefully convince more and more people to not jump to these victim-blaming conclusions.

I also think we should add mandatory education to middle school and high school in the US that talks, very frankly, about sexual assault and rape, and the best methods to avoid it.

Such as...don't underage drink at a party with mostly men around unless you are with a group that is there to protect you/help you in a bad situation (because kids will still drink...just do it with a slight bit of planning and avoid some bad consequences). My point could equally apply to the males who also get raped while intoxicated: they could have a male-centric class to help them protect themselves.

And while I'm on this soap-box, they should also have a mandatory 2 years of personal finance classes in the required curriculum in the US.

Robtard
Why is it mutually exclusive with you? Why can't it be this (which is my point):

B-but my post noted both together

Surtur

Nobody is saying you have to choose one or the other. However, what *does* need to be done is to acknowledge that ultimately 99.9999% of the blame falls onto the criminal for being a criminal.

jinXed by JaNx
Taking alcohol away from Germans? Sounds like a good way to start World War 3

Ushgarak
All discussion on the European Migration Issue to go in one thread form now on:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t617387.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.