X-Files 2016

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
So the new X-Files has started.

This better be good!

Anyone else watching this?

http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.news.tops/NEL2xAkZgiYKPN_1_b.jpg

Robtard
Going to watch ep1 tonight, loved X-F back in the day

Inhuman
Originally posted by Robtard
loved X-F back in the day

same

BruceSkywalker
never watched x files back in the day however I did watch last night. I enjoyed and will watch again tonight er rather in 37 minutes big grin

Time-Immemorial
Great show

Patient_Leech
I plan to watch these after they've all aired.

I tried watching the original series all the way through years ago and enjoyed it up until the end of the 4th season and maybe part of the 5th. So I stopped somewhere in the 5th season, I think. I just thought it got too confusing and difficult to follow, like they really didn't know where they were going with it. So I'm really surprised it lasted another 4 seasons after that! But anyway, yeah I am interested in seeing a new series especially since it won't be stretched out to 20-something episodes per season. That is ridiculous and really brings down the quality.

carthage
2 more episodes until I start Season 2, and other than the weird episode where Mulder stalks that insect killer Eugene Tooms I've absolutely loved the show.

I'll probably watch the newer episodes after they've all aired as well.

Inhuman
http://i.imgur.com/8oJVgH8l.jpg

Surtur
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I plan to watch these after they've all aired.

I tried watching the original series all the way through years ago and enjoyed it up until the end of the 4th season and maybe part of the 5th. So I stopped somewhere in the 5th season, I think. I just thought it got too confusing and difficult to follow, like they really didn't know where they were going with it. So I'm really surprised it lasted another 4 seasons after that! But anyway, yeah I am interested in seeing a new series especially since it won't be stretched out to 20-something episodes per season. That is ridiculous and really brings down the quality.

I tried the same thing, but I was able to stick it out until the end of season 7. I was surprised they would keep the show around once Mulder left. I don't have a problem with Robert Patrick as an actor, but I did not like Agent Doggett.

ares834
Newest episode was great.

BruceSkywalker
was laughing a lot last night at the ep , still pretty decent

BackFire
3rd episode was absolutely brilliant. Loved it so much.

Dreampanther
Best episode ever.

samhain
A friend of mine ranted on FB about how poor the newest episode was. He then got a tirade from me about just how wrong he was. Thought it was a great episode, Darin Morgan never fails in these comedy episodes. Anybody else pick up on the fact that the reptile guy was dressed like Carl Kolchak when he was in human form?

Ascendancy
I'll have to give this go again this weekend. Loved the original and started watching it again not too long ago. The first episode of this season didn't really pull me in with the way it handled the interview scene with Mulder, Scully, and the abductee, or the discussion with Mr. Talk Soup in the limo before it.

Luckily I can catch up on episodes, so I'll check out the rest of the season.

Patient_Leech
So I finally got around to watching the first episode of season 10 the other day and was surprised it was actually a pretty good episode, but did they really negate the entire first 9 years of the show? Heh, damn..

Surtur
Season 10 is okay. I found the monster of the week episodes were better than the mythology episodes. "Mulder and Scully Meet the Were-Monster" was probably my favorite ep of season 10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.