Mortal Kombat top 15 most powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
List them!

KingD19
The rock ninja you got there in your sig is easily top 5.

Demonic Phoenix
Kinda hard to rank them when everyone beats on everyone in MK's current canon.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Kinda hard to rank them when everyone beats on everyone in MK's current canon. thumb up

The only one safe is Shao Kahn who only loses to LK (guess Raiden with circumstances). Even his hammer alone let normal fighters ruin people's lives.

Scorpion looked good in the comics though, as did Sub Zero.

Estacado
Kotal and Raiden should be up there too.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Kinda hard to rank them when everyone beats on everyone in MK's current canon. Mostly for plot reasons though. For example Kung Jin managed to beat Kotal Kahn in a duel but more likely Kotal had to hold back since later he showed he could incapacitate Jackie, Takeda, Cassie and Kung Jin with a simple flick of the wrist.

Estacado
In the comics Raiden did the same to Kotal though.

Estacado
Not in order

Shinnok
Shao Kahn
Raiden
Kotal
Sub-zero
Scorpion
Tremor
Shang Tsung
Liu Kang
Johnny Cage
Sindel
Cassie Cage?
Ermac?
Quan chi?

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Estacado
Not in order

Shinnok
Shao Kahn
Raiden
Kotal
Sub-zero
Scorpion
Tremor
Shang Tsung
Liu Kang
Johnny Cage
Sindel
Cassie Cage?
Ermac?
Quan chi?
If Sindel is listed, then so should Nightwolf since he stalemated against her. Other than that, the other powerhouses not listed are Blaze, Reiko and Havik (due to the comics), Shujinko, Taven, Daegon, Onaga, and maybe Skarlet... Most of them would qualify for top 15 easily. Not sure who all I would take off your list, but prolly wouldn't include the likes of Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, and Ermac. Awesome characters they are, don't get me wrong (a couple of whom are among my favorites), but in the current timeline they've been pretty much nothing but jobbers.

Estacado
You are right totally forgot about the characters outside 9-10.

Silly me....stick out tongue

Jmanghan
Kenshii doesn't even need to move, honestly.

-Pr-
I hate that everyone beats everyone in Mortal Kombat. Really destroys any chance of making tiers.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by -Pr-
I hate that everyone beats everyone in Mortal Kombat. Really destroys any chance of making tiers. Pretty much just have to use the old canon.

As good as it is to have a story from multiple people, it also ruins it because you can't just have your character losing all the time. Konquest worked a lot better since it was just focused on one character... mind you those characters beat everyone.

Or have the balls to write those characters losing in the cutscene after the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.