Will there ever be a Disney film about Rumpelstiltskin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batman
We all know that Disney has made many fairy tales into films including Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, even the Snow Queen and more. However, we've never had a Disney adaption of Rumpelstiltskin before. Will we ever have one? Do Disney have any plans for it? I know it's probably not yet confirmed. But would anyone else like to see one? Do you think Disney should adapt Rumpelstiltskin into a film?

rudester
There is one but its a horror film not by disney

Patient_Leech
I'm sick of Disney ruining everything.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I'm sick of Disney ruining everything.
What has Disney runied exactly?

steverules_2
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
What has Disney runied exactly?

I like that you have clever in your name and misspelled RUINED

quanchi112
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I'm sick of Disney ruining everything. laughing out loud

Look at the marvel cinematic universe and tell me they ruined it. They made it better. Disney is a force and knows how to market and make things better not worse.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

Look at the marvel cinematic universe and tell me they ruined it. They made it better. Disney is a force and knows how to market and make things better not worse.
Nah.

Look at what they did to Mandarin and Thor.

Mandarin was supposed to be Iron Man's archnemesis. But he turned out to be a poser. And it's just stupid how Thor is physically weaker than Hulk.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by steverules_2
I like that you have clever in your name and misspelled RUINED

I know how to spell ruined. I just miss-typed it. It was a typing error. I tend to make a lot of them.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

Agreed!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.