Azog vs. Bolg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who is the superior Orc ?

quanchi112
Azog wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Bolg is clearly superior based on feats. Of that there can be no question

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Bolg is clearly superior based on feats. Of that there can be no question You ignored feats when comparing Voldemort to Dumbledore. Your double standards are sickening. Azog wins.

Getting killed by Legolas isn't impressive.

ares834
Why is this a debate?

Azog wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Why is this a debate?

Azog wins. Kt is an idiot who believes Bolg wins. Just point and laugh.

Ps. He's never been laid either.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by ares834
Why is this a debate?

Azog wins.

Who has superior feats Bolg or Azog... Simple question

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kt is an idiot who believes Bolg wins. Just point and laugh.

Ps. He's never been laid either.

Ugly, I turn down girls you'd desperately try and get some from. Though with your looks and short stature, that is nigh impossible.

Please go Skype with guys instead of posting. At least then you're just a weird metro dude, instead of posting on here and looking like a complete imbecile. Granted both are bad, one is just odd/weird/gross... the other is just a really bad reflection on your intelligence. Damn.. which is worse....

quanchi112
Ugly, I turn down girls you'd desperately try and get some from. Though with your looks and short stature, that is nigh impossible.

Please go Skype with guys instead of posting. At least then you're just a weird metro dude, instead of posting on here and looking like a complete imbecile. Granted both are bad, one is just odd/weird/gross... the other is just a really bad reflection on your intelligence. Damn.. which is worse.... Dude, I saw your pic quit pretending. You also had buck teeth.

Azog wins. It's clear and you're an embarrassment around men and women, Bucky.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Exactly, which proves you aren't even in my league. You're a three striker... ugly, short and dumb. Those are likely some of the three worst things you could be to a perspective girl you meet and you have all three in spades. People literally laugh at ur pic and you posting a fake gf pic... lol... that is the worst lmao

quanchi112
Exactly, which proves you aren't even in my league. You're a three striker... ugly, short and dumb. Those are likely some of the three worst things you could be to a perspective girl you meet and you have all three in spades. People literally laugh at ur pic and you posting a fake gf pic... lol... that is the worst lmao If you hid those buck teeth to all those girls who never gave you a chance maybe you'd have gotten laid.

Azog wins. Only idiots say Bolg.

smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Dude, people have seen you.. you're short and ugly. It's pathetic. Somebody with looks like yourself should never comment negatively about anybody. Not with the way you look.

quanchi112
Dude, people have seen you.. you're short and ugly. It's pathetic. Somebody with looks like yourself should never comment negatively about anybody. Not with the way you look. Put those teeth away women may be present. Azog wins.

quanchi112
So Abe has conceded.

StiltmanFTW
Books - Bolg, as Azog is featless there.

Movies - gonna be a fight, but Azog was simply intended to be tougher by Jackson.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So Abe has conceded.

I've never even picked a winner you moron. All I've simply said is, and it's a 100% factual, Bolg had the better feats. Period. It's really not even close. Somebody as dumb as you though, can't seem to grasp these basic concepts. Such a dumb hypocrite you are, you want us to look at feats in the Albus vs. Voldefail thread and ignore the narrative describing Albus. In that thread you claimed feats are what's important and Voldy is superior. Here, you want to completely ignore that Bolg has vastly superior feats, and just go with narrative about Azog. Dumb, ugly and Short...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Look at these lovely quotes from Quan in another thread

"It also makes you a weak boss. Azog failed. He got his shot at Thorin and failed.

Azog was the most impressive Orc but he failed in every major battle he was a part of."

Yet in another thread where it suited him, he said this

1. Legolas killed him. Legolas wasn't significantly injured at all. That's not impressive.

2. Those guys weren't shit compared to Thorin. The movie made it clear Thorin was their leader the best of the crew.

Critically injuring Thorin with one arm is amazing. He also bested him in the first film. Their first fight Azog was clearly superior and Thorin was disarmed and got kind of lucky but that still didn't stop Azog's resolve.

quanchi112
I've never even picked a winner you moron. All I've simply said is, and it's a 100% factual, Bolg had the better feats. Period. It's really not even close. Somebody as dumb as you though, can't seem to grasp these basic concepts. Such a dumb hypocrite you are, you want us to look at feats in the Albus vs. Voldefail thread and ignore the narrative describing Albus. In that thread you claimed feats are what's important and Voldy is superior. Here, you want to completely ignore that Bolg has vastly superior feats, and just go with narrative about Azog. Dumb, ugly and Short... Azog wins. It's simple but better feats don't matter in th Voldemort/Albus thread. Be consistent, bucky.

quanchi112
Look at these lovely quotes from Quan in another thread

"It also makes you a weak boss. Azog failed. He got his shot at Thorin and failed.

Azog was the most impressive Orc but he failed in every major battle he was a part of."

Yet in another thread where it suited him, he said this Azog was better than Bolg in the hobbit films but he failed as a leader. He still wins over Bolg. Bolg just got killed by Legolas. Not impressive.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You've already conceded to me.

You were unable to come up with any feats from Azog that compare to Bolg's.. If you are unable to do so still... the concession stands

quanchi112
You've already conceded to me.

You were unable to come up with any feats from Azog that compare to Bolg's.. If you are unable to do so still... the concession stands I named greater feats. You abandon this logic and getting killed by Legolas isn't that great.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sorry, I already accepted your concession. You were again unable to come up with feats superior to Bolg's. I officially accept your concession

quanchi112
Sorry, I already accepted your concession. You were again unable to come up with feats superior to Bolg's. I officially accept your concession I named superior feats than being killed by Thorin.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I named superior feats than being killed by Thorin.

You did no such thing. You produced nothing above what I provided. Game over. Bolg has better feats.

quanchi112
You did no such thing. You produced nothing above what I provided. Game over. Bolg has better feats. Fatally wounding Thorin first. Now you go.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He was KILLED by Thorin FIRST.. to say nothing of the fact that he was DEFEATED prior to that and lost his arm. He's lost twice to Thorin, nothing special about it.

quanchi112
He was KILLED by Thorin FIRST.. to say nothing of the fact that he was DEFEATED prior to that and lost his arm. He's lost twice to Thorin, nothing special about it. That is why I said fatally wounded. Thorin did kill him first but only after he was fatally wounded in order to do so. Legolas just killed Bolg and walked away.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sorry, but Bolg Stalemating Legolas the first time they met is superior to anything Azog every did. Legolas is superior to Thorin in every way when it comes to combat. Yet Legolas was unable to kill Bolg, after a long encounter. In fact, Legolas was the one hurt and out of breathe at the end.

The prior to facing Legolas again.. Bolg AGAIN took out people superior to Thorin. The fought off Kili and Tauriel at the same time. Both of them combined, are again, above Thorin. He defeated both.

Those are two feats superior to losing to Thorin twice.

quanchi112
Sorry, but Bolg Stalemating Legolas the first time they met is superior to anything Azog every did. Legolas is superior to Thorin in every way when it comes to combat. Yet Legolas was unable to kill Bolg, after a long encounter. In fact, Legolas was the one hurt and out of breathe at the end.

The prior to facing Legolas again.. Bolg AGAIN took out people superior to Thorin. The fought off Kili and Tauriel at the same time. Both of them combined, are again, above Thorin. He defeated both.

Those are two feats superior to losing to Thorin twice. He never stalemated Legolas. He was easily killed. Azog defeated Thorin the second time they fought. He wasn't out of breath. There's no e at the end.

Bolg would lose to Thorin as well. Face it Bolg lacks the feats and was clearly under Azog's rule for a reason.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He never stalemated Legolas. He was easily killed. Azog defeated Thorin the second time they fought. He wasn't out of breath. There's no e at the end.

Bolg would lose to Thorin as well. Face it Bolg lacks the feats and was clearly under Azog's rule for a reason.

It seems you didn't see all the movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ROOivn_rc

Notice how in all the movies, and in this very scene, Legolas has no issue killing other foes. Orcs, Goblins, Trolls or even huge Mammoth Elephant looking things. Yet here, in direct combat, he's unable to kill Bolg with ample time to do so. That alone is above anything Azog did in the movie. Then when you add the feat of beating Tauriel and Kili at the same time.. it's not even close.

quanchi112
It seems you didn't see all the movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ROOivn_rc

Notice how in all the movies, and in this very scene, Legolas has no issue killing other foes. Orcs, Goblins, Trolls or even huge Mammoth Elephant looking things. Yet here, in direct combat, he's unable to kill Bolg with ample time to do so. That alone is above anything Azog did in the movie. Then when you add the feat of beating Tauriel and Kili at the same time.. it's not even close. Due to the circumstances of the fight but at the end of the day he wins. We also see Legolas struggle with aid against a cave troll. He didn't fight them at the same time he separated them and killed the dwarf first. Then those two tumbled off and Legolas showed up and took care of business.

Azog was the unquestioned ruler of the orcs.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Due to the circumstances of the fight but at the end of the day he wins. We also see Legolas struggle with aid against a cave troll. He didn't fight them at the same time he separated them and killed the dwarf first. Then those two tumbled off and Legolas showed up and took care of business.

Azog was the unquestioned ruler of the orcs.

There were no circumstances at all. He stalemated him. Legolas was trying to land killing blows, and he was unable to do so against Bolg. Yet, had no issue with Orcs, Goblins, Trolls or other huge creatures. Even in the fight Bolg ended up killed in, he had Legolas on the ropes a few times, and it was a long drawn out fight. Point is, Legolas is superior to Thorin in virtually every way possible, and Bolg took him the distance.. stalemating him once.

Again, defeating Tauriel and Kili at the same time, is again, above losing to Thorin twice. Their feats are comparable, Bolg has him dominated.

I agree he's the unquestioned leader, but that doesn't mean he's the best or strongest. Obama is the unquestioned leader of our country, doesn't mean he's the best fighter. Same with any king or monarch ruling anywhere in the world. Being the questioned leader doesn't mean you're the best.

StiltmanFTW
I'd love to see Bolg breaking through the ice like weakened Azog did.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I don't see any issue with him doing so, after all, he ha the superior feats.

quanchi112
There were no circumstances at all. He stalemated him. Legolas was trying to land killing blows, and he was unable to do so against Bolg. Yet, had no issue with Orcs, Goblins, Trolls or other huge creatures. Even in the fight Bolg ended up killed in, he had Legolas on the ropes a few times, and it was a long drawn out fight. Point is, Legolas is superior to Thorin in virtually every way possible, and Bolg took him the distance.. stalemating him once.

Again, defeating Tauriel and Kili at the same time, is again, above losing to Thorin twice. Their feats are comparable, Bolg has him dominated.

I agree he's the unquestioned leader, but that doesn't mean he's the best or strongest. Obama is the unquestioned leader of our country, doesn't mean he's the best fighter. Same with any king or monarch ruling anywhere in the world. Being the questioned leader doesn't mean you're the best. He killed Bolg and he was never seriously injured. Bolg also tried to harm and kill Legolas and he was unable to do so. Prove it then.

Thorin had greater feats than Kili and Tauriel.

We see Azog in battle though so he isn't just the leader he's an unquestioned warrior. He seemed much stronger than Bolg as well as fatally wounding the greatest warrior dwarf we've ever seen. Azog also beheaded the king.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He killed Bolg and he was never seriously injured. Bolg also tried to harm and kill Legolas and he was unable to do so. Prove it then.

Thorin had greater feats than Kili and Tauriel.

We see Azog in battle though so he isn't just the leader he's an unquestioned warrior. He seemed much stronger than Bolg as well as fatally wounding the greatest warrior dwarf we've ever seen. Azog also beheaded the king.

Prove what? That Legolas is superior to Thorin in combat? You can't be serious. If you are, that tells me you haven't seen any of the movies.

The fact remains that Legolas and Tauriel are more skilled than Thorin... we can easily deduce this by the feats of both. Bolg defeated her as well. Kili was also shown to kill just as many foes as Thorin, now maybe Thorin is better, but he's certainly not better than Kili and Taureil combined. Guess what, Bolg was.

quanchi112
Prove what? That Legolas is superior to Thorin in combat? You can't be serious. If you are, that tells me you haven't seen any of the movies.

The fact remains that Legolas and Tauriel are more skilled than Thorin... we can easily deduce this by the feats of both. Bolg defeated her as well. Kili was also shown to kill just as many foes as Thorin, now maybe Thorin is better, but he's certainly not better than Kili and Taureil combined. Guess what, Bolg was. Yes, Legolas was actively competing with a lesser dwarf in kills throughout the Lotr films. So prove it.

That doesn't mean they are greater in combat. We gauge it all. Thorin was a badass and you know it. Tauriel not so much. Thorin was the greatest dwarf and that was shoved down the viewers throats but you believe Kili was equal to him. Pathetic.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Yes, Legolas was actively competing with a lesser dwarf in kills throughout the Lotr films. So prove it.

That doesn't mean they are greater in combat. We gauge it all. Thorin was a badass and you know it. Tauriel not so much. Thorin was the greatest dwarf and that was shoved down the viewers throats but you believe Kili was equal to him. Pathetic.

How many videos should I post showcasing Legolas skills? You know he's superior to Thorin, and to be honest, it isn't even that close. If you want to talk about the stature of Thorin compared to other Dwarves, he was certainly more heralded that most any other dwarves. However, we go by combat feats, not narrative language. Feats count for more than language. Legolas feats, shit all over Thorin's.

All we need to do is watch Tauriel in her laketown fight with the orcs.. or her fight alone the river bank or even her killing of the spiders. In EACH of those showings she showed more skill than Thorin by a WIDE MAEGIN. If you disagree, then post ANY video of Thorin showcasing as much skill as Legolas or Tauriel have shown.

I never said Kili was as good or greater, learn to read, the English language in your friend. I said we can easily see Kili kill as many people as Thorin. Now even if we say Thorin is still better (I'm okay with that) Thorin is not better than Kili AND Tauriel. Not even close. Bolg was.

quanchi112
How many videos should I post showcasing Legolas skills? You know he's superior to Thorin, and to be honest, it isn't even that close. If you want to talk about the stature of Thorin compared to other Dwarves, he was certainly more heralded that most any other dwarves. However, we go by combat feats, not narrative language. Feats count for more than language. Legolas feats, shit all over Thorin's.

All we need to do is watch Tauriel in her laketown fight with the orcs.. or her fight alone the river bank or even her killing of the spiders. In EACH of those showings she showed more skill than Thorin by a WIDE MAEGIN. If you disagree, then post ANY video of Thorin showcasing as much skill as Legolas or Tauriel have shown.

I never said Kili was as good or greater, learn to read, the English language in your friend. I said we can easily see Kili kill as many people as Thorin. Now even if we say Thorin is still better (I'm okay with that) Thorin is not better than Kili AND Tauriel. Not even close. Bolg was. He is more agile yes but with a sword in combat I favor Thorin. Thorin has the combat feats as well. As you said Legolas didn't really defeat anyone of impressive note save Bolg who was lesser than Azog. Otherwise all he did was rack up numbers of fodder.

Not with a sword or in close quarters combat. She killed fodder but then again so did Thorin. He didn't kill anyone of note or defeat anyone of note just fodder. Think, kid.

KuRuPT Thanosi
He is more agile yes but with a sword in combat I favor Thorin. Thorin has the combat feats as well. As you said Legolas didn't really defeat anyone of impressive note save Bolg who was lesser than Azog. Otherwise all he did was rack up numbers of fodder.

Not with a sword or in close quarters combat. She killed fodder but then again so did Thorin. He didn't kill anyone of note or defeat anyone of note just fodder. Think, kid.

So you admit Thorin killed nothing but Fodder but Legolas and Tauriel did it better and more impressively... I agree.

These are but a few scenes that back this up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8xc821Rh88

Clearly displaying vastly more skill than Thorin in each one of these scenes. Bases on skill and feats Tauriel and Legolas poop all over Thorin

quanchi112
So you admit Thorin killed nothing but Fodder but Legolas and Tauriel did it better and more impressively... I agree. Thorin killed Azog. He was not fodder try to watch the films. You're an idiot.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thorin killed Azog. He was not fodder try to watch the films. You're an idiot.

Read your post moron... You said Thorin killed nothing but fodder LMAO. It's so easy tooling you in thread after thread... only here you tooled yourself. Bolg EASILY based on feats.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So you admit Thorin killed nothing but Fodder but Legolas and Tauriel did it better and more impressively... I agree.

These are but a few scenes that back this up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8xc821Rh88

Clearly displaying vastly more skill than Thorin in each one of these scenes. Bases on skill and feats Tauriel and Legolas poop all over Thorin

quanchi112
Read your post moron... You said Thorin killed nothing but fodder LMAO. It's so easy tooling you in thread after thread... only here you tooled yourself. Bolg EASILY based on feats. Killi and Tauriel killed nothing but fodder. Thorin is better in combat up close and personal than Legolas.

StiltmanFTW
Bolg EASILY based on feats.

Based on feats, he's likely to use the exact same move twice against the same opponent, which any fighter can exploit...

quanchi112
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Based on feats, he's likely to use the exact same move twice against the same opponent, which any fighter can exploit... thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Killi and Tauriel killed nothing but fodder. Thorin is better in combat up close and personal than Legolas. Thorin isn't better at anything when it comes to one v one combat than Legolas. Based on feats, Legolas shit stomps Thorin. They aren't even comparable.

Stalemating Legolas > Than getting killed by Thorin but fatally wounding him.

Beating Tauriel and Kili at the same time > Than getting killed by THorin but fatally wounding him.

Robtard
Trying to make it out that Thorin won out against Azog is being dishonest. Thorin was on his back and knew he was about to die, but he turned his impending death into a trade of deaths.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I disagree with the above notion for the following reason

In direct combat Thorin has proved to be his superior

1. In their first one v one battle Thorin defeated Azog and chopped off his arm. Azog left the battlefield defeated and the Dwarves rallied around this fact. To be clear, in the books Thorin killed Azog with that blow.

2. The second battle wasn't one v one, instead Azog overgrown Dog did all the work. It was a 2 v. 1 fight. Azog gets no credit for that. Just as I wouldn't say "Yeah the dog owner kicked Joe's ass and beat him" when in fact as the Dog owner did is say "Get em". That is the dog owner winning

3. Then we have their third fight and the one you're claiming I'm misrepresenting. Again, Thorin defeated Azog in direct combat. He landed the only blows on Azog, cutting him, Azog wasn't to land anything on Thorin's person. Than Thorin tactfully outsmarted Azog and HE THOUGHT defeated him. Thus he was ill-prepared for Azog to stab him in the foot and them come bursting through the ice. He wasn't even looking at him when Azog struck. See where I'm going here?

If I see two guys fight... and one guy KO's the other and leaves him on the floor a bloody mess. Then a little time goes by, the guy gets up, finds the guy that KO's him and sucker punches him... but still ends up getting reversed and dying first. Would you go, oh yeah that guy won (who was KO'd)? Of course not. Why would you. In direct combat he was KO'd. The only reason he had any advantage was because of a cheapshot, same thing here.

Azog at no point beat Thorin in direct one v one combat. Not once. In every instance of direct combat, Thorin got the better of him. NO way around that.

Robtard
Don't believe you were claiming Thorin beat Azog in their last battle?

Thorin performed better in that fight, but in the end he was on his back in the inferior position and had to choose death or death + killing Azog. Can't call that a Thorin win, is what I'm saying.

Thorin is a superior fighter, Azog is more of a brute relying on his power more-so than skill.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't believe you were claiming Thorin beat Azog in their last battle? It ended basically in a stalemate, as both died.

Thorin performed better in that fight, but in the end he was on his back in the inferior position and had to choose death or death + killing Azog. Can't call that a Thorin win, is what I'm saying.

Thorin is a superior fighter, Azog is more of a brute relying on his power more-so than skill.

I agree with your last sentence entirely, so really that is where the discussion is going ultimately. However, I'll answer your question.

I suppose one could say it was a stalemate being that both fighters died at the end, but that really isn't the whole picture is it?

In boxing if a fighter KO's a guy and then minutes later collapses from his injuries... He doesn't lose. The other guy already lost. Same with MMA fights. It has happened in both, and the first guy KO'd losses, not both. Point is, generally the guy who dies first is the one who lost, the guy dying later from injuries is likely still the winner. He just didn't win by also surviving.

To add to that, the only reason Azog was even in that position was because of a cheapshot. If he accomplished that position on his own in direct one v one combat... I'd be more okay with a stalemate call. However, because it was only a cheapshot that gained him the advantage I just don't see it that way.

I get what you mean by stalemate, and it was of sorts, but for the reasons above, I think Thorin won that fight but ended up dying from his injuries.

Robtard
Holding a "cheap shot" against someone like Azog is I don't know, the Orc is a scumbag, it's just what he does.

But fair enough, we agree that Thorin controlled the vast majority of the fight and his fighting skills shit all other Azog's.

quanchi112
Thorin isn't better at anything when it comes to one v one combat than Legolas. Based on feats, Legolas shit stomps Thorin. They aren't even comparable.

Stalemating Legolas > Than getting killed by Thorin but fatally wounding him.

Beating Tauriel and Kili at the same time > Than getting killed by THorin but fatally wounding him. Yes, he is better in close combat with a sword. Nah.

Legolas killed him easily and sustained no damage. Inferior dwarf and he didn't kill Tauriel and she walked away as well.

laughing out loud

You lie about Azog all the time. He was the greatest orc we had ever seen. That isn't debatable.

quanchi112
So Kt says it's a cheapshot when Thorin can see him the entire time. Kt, in love and war all is fair. The battle began so Azog was cunning and wasn't defeated., quit ignoring reality, horse head.

Steve_Brule

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.