Caedus vs Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Both in their strongest incarnations
Battle takes place on Malachor V

Sabers
Force
All out

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Both in their strongest incarnations
Battle takes place on Malachor V

Sabers
Force
All out

Caedus
Caedus
Caedus

Tondemonai
Reasons?

FreshestSlice
He has better feats?

hutchy1345
Reasons?
Can't see arcann doing anywhere near as well against luke than caedus did

cs_zoltan
Reasons?

Reasons for making this one sided thread?

EmperorSidious2
Caedus in all

Tondemonai
Hmm. I was thinking from Arcann's showings against his father and the Outlander he might've been able to handle Caedus. Just from his defense of his fathers FL and such, but idk.

Emperordmb
Arcann loses more than just his arm and half his face in this fight, that's for sure.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hmm. I was thinking from Arcann's showings against his father and the Outlander he might've been able to handle Caedus. Just from his defense of his fathers FL and such, but idk.

smile

Tondemonai
Specific reasons though? All I hear is "Caedus wins" and "better feats" but where's the sources and facts? It's just stating things but not explaining what gives Caedus the edge.

Emperordmb
It'd be easier if a certain someone finished their Caedus/Jacen RT http://r33.imgfast.net/users/3311/36/97/52/smiles/2330399501.gif

DarthAnt66
http://r33.imgfast.net/users/3311/36/97/52/smiles/2330399501.gif

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It'd be easier if a certain someone finished their Caedus/Jacen RT http://r33.imgfast.net/users/3311/36/97/52/smiles/2330399501.gif

We'll sooner see the Sun burn out

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
http://r33.imgfast.net/users/3311/36/97/52/smiles/2330399501.gif

ChaosTheory123
You know its true kiddo :maybe

You could just post the content you have (up to Dark Nest or something, right?) and add to it as you go *shrugs*

Or is it that disorganized right now?

S_W_LeGenD
Specific reasons though? All I hear is "Caedus wins" and "better feats" but where's the sources and facts? It's just stating things but not explaining what gives Caedus the edge.
Its norm for some members to assume that nobody can challenge Luke Skywalker in a battle. Its a long story, my friend.

More importantly, Darth Caedus indirectly benefits from the (FANON) hype of Luke Skywalker.

---

As for this contest, I believe that Arcann poses a legitimate threat to Darth Caedus.

Syndicate
Caedus.
*Shrug* Arcann ragdolled HoT and Caedus has ragdolled Y-Wings. Don't know which is better.
Caedus probably.

Tondemonai
Still not seeing anything solid past Syndicate. And Ant, where is that Rt? Not to mention our Kyle Katarn Rt... glare

Nephthys
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Can't see arcann doing anywhere near as well against luke than caedus did

I can tbh.

carthage
Originally posted by Syndicate
Caedus.
*Shrug* Arcann ragdolled HoT and Caedus has ragdolled Y-Wings. Don't know which is better.
Caedus probably.

He also collapsed a building before his prime in Traitor

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
He also collapsed a building before his prime in Traitor

How big was it?

Nephthys
A random TOR Jedi collapsed two buildings in The Third Lesson. Right before Malgus owned him miles from his prime.

Building feats are a little below Arcann's level.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Syndicate
Caedus has ragdolled Y-Wings.
No... he hasn't.

ChaosTheory123
He HAS stopped the forward momentum of a B Wing *shrugs*

Which itself is a pretty solid feat and arguably better than ragdolling given the kinds of speeds dog fights can happen at

carthage
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No... he hasn't.

-LOTF Betrayal

DarthAnt66
That's considered ragdolling?

Trocity
Caedus is weak af, that's Kenobi level garbage. Arcann stomps.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Trocity
Caedus is weak af, that's Kenobi level garbage. Arcann stomps.
He's definitely not weak

The Ellimist
Lol Caedus destroys

NewGuy01
Yeah, Caedus. He's demonstrated himself to be physically superior, he's a more skilled duelist, he's more powerful in general as a Skywalker, his defensive applications of the force hold up with Arcann's, and he's vastly more proficient with offensive and various esoteric applications. He's just better all around, really.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He's demonstrated himself to be physically superior,
Physically superior?

he's a more skilled duelist,
Perhaps

But I wouldn't underestimate Arcann's dueling skills.

he's more powerful in general as a Skywalker,
So every Skywalker is stronger then Arcann by virtue of being a Skywalker?

his defensive applications of the force hold up with Arcann's,
Such as?

and he's vastly more proficient with offensive and various esoteric applications. He's just better all around, really.
This is based on?

Assuming that the Outlander is Hero of Tython, Arcann utterly dominated him with his powers.

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11114/111140132/4873049-1766022748-zhOaT.gif

http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11114/111140132/4873116-3155488754-U0L-r.gif

http://static8.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11114/111140132/4873103-9068447334-pcMPk.gif

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11114/111140132/4873521-9966223666-Ix17m.gif

It takes Revan-level strength to dominate Hero of Tython like that. And it takes Valkorion-level strength to dominate Arcann in turn.

NewGuy01
I'd say a little less than Revan level strength, lol. He's good, though, to be sure.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

It takes Revan-level strength to dominate Hero of Tython like that. And it takes Valkorion-level strength to dominate Arcann in turn.
No it doesn't. The fact that someone does something does not mean that you need to be as powerful as that person to do something. The Outlander defeats Arcann in Chapter 16. The Outlander isn't as powerful as Valkorion, I'm guessing.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
No it doesn't. The fact that someone does something does not mean that you need to be as powerful as that person to do something.
Vitiate failed to dominate Hero of Tython like that during a confrontation inside the Dark Temple. Granted that Vitiate was compromised in this confrontation, he still had the raw power to collapse a building and it was not enough to dominate Hero of Tython.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The Outlander defeats Arcann in Chapter 16. The Outlander isn't as powerful as Valkorion, I'm guessing.
Valkorion altered the Force-sensitivity of the Outlander and made him much stronger earlier. The permanently bolstered Outlander also forged a weapon and transformed it into an extension of his will, that he would wield against Arcann.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate failed to dominate Hero of Tython like that during a confrontation inside the Dark Temple. Granted that Vitiate was compromised in this confrontation, he still had the raw power to collapse a building and it was not enough to dominate Hero of Tython.

Yes. And? You can't exactly equate Vitiate's TK during their duel to all of his power being sealed away on Yavin IV. This also has nothing to do with the point.

I was aware long before you were. That, still, doesn't change the point. The Outlander isn't as powerful as Valkorion.

TheDarthBoy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Arcann loses more than just his arm and half his face in this fight, that's for sure.

Do you really see Arcann as that lower than Caedus?

Also Im seeing my views on Caedus change he is like a 50/50 fighter..due to the conflicting arguments.

Syndicate
I think people have just realized he's not quite the force user they thought along with not actually being a match for Luke.

He's still top tier and above Arcann.

TheDarthBoy
Yes that I know Arcaan wont win, but how bad would it be?

Because Caedus views from then to now have changed dramatically.

Syndicate
Originally posted by TheDarthBoy
Yes that I know Arcaan wont win, but how bad would it be?

Because Caedus views from then to now have changed dramatically.

Arcann would definitely put up a fight imo. I'm pretty sure he could handle anything Caedus could dish out with the Force but I feel he'd be outdueled.

Darth Demenos
caedus
caedus
caedus

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.