Blade vs Ozymandias H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Title.

Keep it simple. End of Watchmen, instead of Night Owl and Rorschach, its Blade on his Onesome.

With sword or without. Up to you. How goes it?

relentless1
Blade, better fighter, stronger too

KingD19
Blade has every advantage.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I'd say Ozy's only advantage is skill. I'd say he's more skilled. Every other area belongs to Blade, and thus he wins

relentless1
no way is he more skilled than Blade, his showing against Ror and Owl is trumped by his battle with Nomak and he got his ass handed to him in that one!

Not to mention the rest of the trilogy.

TheVaultDweller
These two are relatively even in skill IMO but, as others have pointed out, Blade has enough of a physical stat advantage to net him the win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by relentless1
no way is he more skilled than Blade, his showing against Ror and Owl is trumped by his battle with Nomak and he got his ass handed to him in that one!

Not to mention the rest of the trilogy.

That's fine, I don't agree, but I can see why you feel that way. I'd venture to say they are close enough in skill that it probably won't matter either way. I feel Ozy is slightly more skilled, you feel the opposite. No biggie. In either case, Blade will win.

BruceSkywalker
blade stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.