Huge Crazy Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
JEDI

Leia Solo, Kyp Durron, Mara Jade Skywalker, Kyle Katarn, Celeste Morne, Count Dooku (jedi version), Asajj Ventress (when she turns relatively good), Anakin Solo, Jaina Solo, K'kruhk, T'ra Saa, Galen Marek (clone), Rahm Kota (with eyes), Maris Brood, Kam Solusar, Quinlan Vos (most powerful version), Eeth Koth, Ashoka Tano (rebels), Corran Horn, Saba Sebatyne

EVIL SIDE

Reborn Darth Krayt, Darth Caedus, Starkiller clone, Darish Vol, Gethzerion, Joruus C'boath, Darth Maul (strongest version), Sora Bulq (dark side version), Darth Wrrylok III, Jerec, Lumiya, Darth Talon, Darth Maladi,Darth Nihl, Darth Stryfe, Kueller, Sedriss QL, Jeng Droga, Cronal, Gavar Khai

who do you think would win in a huge fight?

******its all one on one

DarthAnt66
Glad to see KMC is improving.

Darth Demenos
i know its crazy, but im curious to see which side people think is stronger. gotta mix it up alittle bit.

carthage
Sedriss solos

FreshestSlice
Stop breaking the rules, pleb.

Darth Demenos
when did i break them before?

FreshestSlice
You're breaking the rules now. Ush need to get in this thread like yesterday.

Syndicate
Man. I can't believe I've been away from this kind of quality for this long.

Q99
Team 1. More battle meditators, plus fewer weak links.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You're breaking the rules now. Ush need to get in this thread like yesterday.
didnt answer my question.

FreshestSlice
Actually, that's exactly what I did. You asked when, and when is now. How is another matter.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Actually, that's exactly what I did. You asked when, and when is now. How is another matter.
ahhhh, but i said before. so no that's not what you did.

Darth Demenos
im not asking anyone to go in and match all of them up individually, im just asking you to look at the 2 groups and determine which side you think would win if they all fought one on one at the same time.
"kinda" like a big gang fight, but no double teaming anyone. saying one on one, also keeps people like gethzerion from just blowing a few of the weaker jedi away at the begining, IMO.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
ahhhh, but i said before. so no that's not what you did.
This isn't the first time you've broken our sacred rules either. Look at your Immortal Family thread.

Darth Demenos
what's wrong with it?

Tondemonai
The mods said not to do too many ppl. Frankly I think this one is fine.

Hard to call. Tbh team 2 has the stronger ppl but also weakest; and team 1 has balttle meditators. Can't really decide, but team 1 for slight majority.

Vorpal Ruin
Team 1 wins.

The max teams for SWVS is 3v3 I think. That is why you are breaking the rules.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2, IMO.

Total Warrior
Team 1 in a tough fight

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
JEDI

Leia Solo, Kyp Durron, Mara Jade Skywalker, Kyle Katarn, Celeste Morne, Count Dooku (jedi version), Asajj Ventress (when she turns relatively good), Anakin Solo, Jaina Solo, K'kruhk, T'ra Saa, Galen Marek (clone), Rahm Kota (with eyes), Maris Brood, Kam Solusar, Quinlan Vos (most powerful version), Eeth Koth, Ashoka Tano (rebels), Corran Horn, Saba Sebatyne

EVIL SIDE

Reborn Darth Krayt, Darth Caedus, Starkiller clone, Darish Vol, Gethzerion, Joruus C'boath, Darth Maul (strongest version), Sora Bulq (dark side version), Darth Wrrylok III, Jerec, Lumiya, Darth Talon, Darth Maladi,Darth Nihl, Darth Stryfe, Kueller, Sedriss QL, Jeng Droga, Cronal, Gavar Khai

who do you think would win in a huge fight?

******its all one on one You gave Team One some really shit people, honestly.

Team 2 wins.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Team 1 wins.

The max teams for SWVS is 3v3 I think. That is why you are breaking the rules. Lolwut.

Why?

I haven't seen that enforced.

Q99
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Lolwut.

Why?

I haven't seen that enforced.

Threads have been closed to it.

It's pretty loose, fudging it a little is no biggie, but a lot of the 'tons of combatant' threads are fairly hard to track.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Jmanghan
You gave Team One some really shit people, honestly.

Team 2 wins.

out of curiosity, who?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Q99
Threads have been closed to it.

It's pretty loose, fudging it a little is no biggie, but a lot of the 'tons of combatant' threads are fairly hard to track.

Who cares if they are hard to track, it should be our right to make the thread in the first place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.