Champions fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Demenos
Pick one champion from the lists for a one on one fight.
its and all out fight on neutral gorund

JEDI

Leia Solo, Kyp Durron, Mara Jade Skywalker, Kyle Katarn, Celeste Morne, Count Dooku (jedi version), Asajj Ventress (when she turns relatively good), Anakin Solo, Jaina Solo, K'kruhk, T'ra Saa, Galen Marek (clone), Rahm Kota (with eyes), Maris Brood, Kam Solusar, Quinlan Vos (most powerful version), Eeth Koth, Ashoka Tano (rebels), Corran Horn, Saba Sebatyne

EVIL SIDE

Reborn Darth Krayt, Darth Caedus, Starkiller clone, Darish Vol, Gethzerion, Joruus C'boath, Darth Maul (strongest version), Sora Bulq (dark side version), Darth Wrrylok III, Jerec, Lumiya, Darth Talon, Darth Maladi,Darth Nihl, Darth Stryfe, Kueller, Sedriss QL, Jeng Droga, Cronal, Gavar Khai

Total Warrior
Rahm Kota vs Sora Bulq. Kota may have the edge in the force department,but Bulq is more skilled (I think Rahm is weaker than Legend Vos in sabers),so I'll give him Sabers and all out

Total Warrior
Do I have to make a versus thread for everyone of these characters?

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Do I have to make a versus thread for everyone of these characters?

Nephthys
Team 2 probably. Krayt and Caedus > anyone else.

Total Warrior
Ok, I misunderstood this thread. Well then, I guess Team 2. isn't Gethzerion supposed to be around Sidious's level? She's too much to handle,considering there are also other extremely powerful force users such as Krayt and Caedus

Darth Demenos
like pick one individual from each team to matchup against each other

Nephthys
Oh. I didn't read the OP.

This thread is stupid, ngl.

Darth Demenos
Originally posted by Nephthys
Oh. I didn't read the OP.

This thread is stupid, ngl.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.