Origins Wolverine's Deadpool vs Captain America & Winter Solider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can these defeat Deadpool like Logan and Victor did? The fight begins like it did in Origins meaning Steve starts the fight and Bucky come in on the structure or in the same time frame that Victor enters the fight.

Scoobless
No

NotAllThatEvil
Pretty sure bucky doesn't have a healing factor, so....

Arachnid1
They don't have a chance.

ShadowFyre
That version should give heavy hitters a hard time. Pretty good powerset.

BruceSkywalker
yes

Decter
Deadpool kills them

Time-Immemorial
Cap cuts his head off with his shield.

golem370
Or Cap gets his head cut off with the adamantium sword

Arachnid1
Originally posted by golem370
Or Cap gets his head cut off with the adamantium sword Or blasted off with a concussion blast after Deadpool teleports behind him

Inhuman
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Or blasted off with a concussion blast after Deadpool teleports behind him

laughing out loud

I always forget how ridiculous and stupid that version of DP was.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Cap wouldn't be able to do a thing to DP. DP stomps and with easy. Even easier than Yoda beats Khan

Utrigita
Originally posted by Arachnid1
They don't have a chance.

Robtard
Originally posted by Inhuman
laughing out loud

I always forget how ridiculous and stupid that version of DP was.

Yeah, was a shit character.

Though I think they got the idea from an old (late 90's iirc) X-Men or Wolverine comic where Mr. Sinister had collected DNA samples from various mutants and created his own super-mutant army, "The Children" iirc.

Remember Sabretooth easily took one down with a bite and a couple slashes, then the mutant got up, healed via Logan's powers, slapped Sabretooth around with someone's super-strength and speed and then blasted Sabretooth with Cyclop's optic-blast. Think they had many other powers, but it's been nearly 20 years since I read it.

edit: Found one

Inhuman
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, was a shit character.

Though I think they got the idea from an old (late 90's iirc) X-Men or Wolverine comic where Mr. Sinister had collected DNA samples from various mutants and created his own super-mutant army, "The Children" iirc.

Remember Sabretooth easily took one down with a bite and a couple slashes, then the mutant got up, healed via Logan's powers, slapped Sabretooth around with someone's super-strength and speed and then blasted Sabretooth with Cyclop's optic-blast. Think they had many other powers, but it's been nearly 20 years since I read it.

edit: Found one

Nice find. If I ever have time I'll try to locate and read that arc.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by golem370
Or Cap gets his head cut off with the adamantium sword

We all know you hate Cap and how you like to make these spite threads.

golem370
You are wrong Time I am not surprised though I like Cap I saw him and Bucky getting the better of Iron Man and his holding his own against Ultron I leave the opinion up to the people who post on my thread.

Robtard
X11's ability to quickly TP and attack means that both Cap and Bucky are going to take some stabs and neither of then heal fast enough to just shrug off being repeatedly stabbed, they'll slow down as the fight continues.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Inhuman
laughing out loud

I always forget how ridiculous and stupid that version of DP was. It really was phucking horrid. Thank god this entire movie is retconned out.

We'll be getting a proper Deadpool soon

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
We all know you hate Cap and how you like to make these spite threads.

Anyone who has a brain knows deadpool is pretty much an auto win in most forum debates where PIS/CIS is off.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, this is a mismatch right here. As ridiculous and terribly thought out as Origins Deadpool was, he was an OP opponent. And with PIS/CIS off, Barakapool would slaughter the version of Ultron that Cap fought.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, this is a mismatch right here. As ridiculous and terribly thought out as Origins Deadpool was, he was an OP opponent. And with PIS/CIS off, Barakapool would slaughter the version of Ultron that Cap fought.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.