Pick a Power, GoT edition.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
You are going to get transported to the world of GoT.

Right at the start of season 1, about half a mile from Winterfell. Besides whatever else you recieve below, you also get a pack with a week's food ration, torches, a machete, a full waterskin, some flint as well as a pill bottle full of penicillin. You also get basic clothing common to the area enough to make it through the cold temp.

Beyond thaat, you must pick one power from the list below (all movie versions):
-Cap's abilities plus an adamantium shield
-Legolas' abilities plus his bow and a quiver full of arrows
-Bone Claw Wolverine's claws and healing factor
-Jedi abilities up to RotJ Luke levels plus an adamantium katana
-Spiderman spider sense and agility, but only Kal Drogo level strength
-Loki's illusion abilities (you get the body of an average human, tho)

What powers do you choose and what would you do you plan on doing?

golem370
If I am reading it right I would go Wolverine's claws and healing factor kill who ever is King and their family then restore peace with everybody then get ready for the White Walker's army and breed with hot women lol

Time-Immemorial
Cap's abilities

Khazra Reborn
Definitely Wolverine. I have no idea what I would do though... Probably just hang out and kill bandits, or some shit.

Time-Immemorial
I was thinking of picking Wolverines, but Cap has a pretty solid healing factor and he's much stronger and has that uber shield. Which in GOT would be like a godly weapon.

Silent Master
While healing is nice, without a high level of skill and a admantium skeleton it'll be rather easy to capture you and then have you executed.

Scoobless
Luke's Jedi-ness.

I'd go save Sean Bean, he deserves to finally see the second part of something other than Sharpe.

Arachnid1
Lol at anyone picking Wolverine. Your still an average fighter, with no strength to speak of. Have fun being captured by House Bolton and getting eternally flayed by Ramsay.

I'd pick either Legolas or Cap. Either would be near unkillable and unbeatable in the GoTs universe.

I'd probably go swear allegiance to House Stark and use my knowledge of future seasons and amazing abilities to keep them all from getting wrecked.

Nephthys
RotJ Luke powers. Precog, superspeed, enhanced reflexes, superstrength, telekinesis, mind tricks. S'all good.

Cap strength or Legolas aim ain't gonna protect you from random arrows or getting backstabbed or poisoned.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Nephthys
RotJ Luke powers. Precog, superspeed, enhanced reflexes, superstrength, telekinesis, mind tricks. S'all good.

Im not sure I remember Luke having/showing super strength, or super speed in ROTJ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would choose either...

- Cap: Super human everything including healing. And Even if im poisoned I wont be affected too much. Like Cap not being able to get drunk. Indestructible shield that will come in handy in almost every situation in the GOT universe.

- Legolas: Sort of like Cap in his abilities and strengths. 10/10 Sharp shooter skills with a bow. Also any sword or knife he gets a hold of , he is also 10/10 skilled with bladed weapons. And the kicker is that I would live for 1000+ years.

- Luke: All the Jedi powers and abilities plus he would have a indestructible sword. I think the most important thing that picking Luke brings to the table besides his skills/fighting abilities, is his Jedi mind tricks. That is a game changer in the GOT universe. He can be a King and rise to power faster than my other 2 picks.

Time-Immemorial

Cap strength or Legolas aim ain't gonna protect you from random arrows or getting backstabbed or poisoned.

He had none of those besides Tk and mindtricks.

Nephthys
All Jedi have precog, all Jedi have enhanced reflexes. That's how they block blaster bolts. Even kiddie Anakin had reflexes faster than a normal human, hence why he was the only human able to podrace.

Luke never displayed speed or strength on screen, but the fact that he could duel on par with and defeat Vader proves he does since Vader has incredible amounts of both.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Lol at anyone picking Wolverine. Your still an average fighter, with no strength to speak of. Have fun being captured by House Bolton and getting eternally flayed by Ramsay.

I'd pick either Legolas or Cap. Either would be near unkillable and unbeatable in the GoTs universe.

I'd probably go swear allegiance to House Stark and use my knowledge of future seasons and amazing abilities to keep them all from getting wrecked.

Who says you'd be captured by anyone?? I guess you could squire for some knight and learn to fight. Plus, besides the people who are blatantly super human, who's to say some regular ass dude is going to be way stronger than you are?

Or you could just go show off your HF in some side show and get rich as shit.

ares834
Luke's abilities. No question.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman
Im not sure I remember Luke having/showing super strength, or super speed in ROTJ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would choose either...

- Cap: Super human everything including healing. And Even if im poisoned I wont be affected too much. Like Cap not being able to get drunk. Indestructible shield that will come in handy in almost every situation in the GOT universe.

Yea he could handle poison fine, after all liquor is poison, and he tanked Thor's Asgard liquor like it was nothing.

golem370
How many of the other people can come back from dying none so Wolverine makes more sense I could always be taught to fight.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Who says you'd be captured by anyone?? I guess you could squire for some knight and learn to fight. Plus, besides the people who are blatantly super human, who's to say some regular ass dude is going to be way stronger than you are?

Or you could just go show off your HF in some side show and get rich as shit.

Seeing as you were only given Logan's claws + healing and not his stats or skills. you'll be rather easy to capture.

KingD19
The only problem with Logan's powers is that you don't inherit his self taught ability to fight through the pain. He's had more than 100 years to learn to deal with the pain of his claws shredding his insides and skin every time they pop out. Or how to ignore getting a sword driven through your gut, or an arrow in your neck. The first time you get hit, it's gonna hurt like crazy and you won't know how to deal with it like Logan.

golem370
True but they could be said about everybody else too.

Silent Master
Yea, but with Cap, Legolas and the Jedi you are also given their abilities. so you're almost never going to get hit.

NotAllThatEvil
But with wolverine's power you also get the added benefit of living for hundreds of years. That could come in handy.

Silent Master
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
But with wolverine's power you also get the added benefit of living for hundreds of years. That could come in handy.

Not when you're captured and killed after your first fight.

KingD19
Originally posted by golem370
True but they could be said about everybody else too.

What Silent said.

Logan is physically superior to normal people, even with his bone claws. But he's not like Legolas or Cap or Jedi who can be surrounded by people and not get touched a single time while wrecking house. Also you can pretend to be normal when claws don't pop out of your hands. On top of all that, with the other powers, you know you don't have a healing factor so you won't be trying to tank damage you're not prepared to deal with.

golem370
But Wolverine really doesn't have to dodge he is a Juggernaut can't be put down by anything in that world I mean he healed from being burned in directly by an atomic bomb

KingD19
But Wolverine really doesn't have to dodge he is a Juggernaut can't be put down by anything in that world I mean he healed from being burned in directly by an atomic bomb

Wolverine is not a Juggernaut. He only seems that way because he has an indestructible skeleton. And when your skeleton can't be damaged, and you can heal everything else, you can tank a lot.

Bone Claw doesn't have that luxury though. A big rock could drop on you and you're dead because your completely destructible skull got crushed. And Logan barely got burned considering what was going on. If he was outside that bomb shelter he'd have been flash fried.

Silent Master
You don't have Wolverine's stats or skills, so it's not like it's going to be difficult for people to capture you.

KingD19
Originally posted by Silent Master
You don't have Wolverine's stats or skills, so it's not like it's going to be difficult for people to capture you.

Yeah. It took Logan years with his powers to get to the point where he was a huge threat because of all of them combined plus his experience. You just get his claws and his HF. You're a mook who can heal fast.

Cap and Legolas on the other hand don't need skills. Their stats are so amped up you could have no fighting talent whatsoever, but you don't need it because no one can hit you, and a single good hit will kill anyone in that verse save a Walker or Giant.

Also Legolas will live far longer than Wolverine. He's got a few hundred years at most to Legolas' millenia and more.

golem370
1 I could be taught how to be a great fighter in my scenario I bring piece to the world so if I need I would have any number of people teach me how to fight Wolverine went back to pre Civil War all the way to Furture Past or was that a present Wolverine. His adamantium bones is not all that makes him a Juggernaut his healing factor is a mayor factor if he had not had it he wouldn't have survived firing squads or the adamantium grafting.

Silent Master
Why would anyone train you?

golem370
Why wouldn't they I brought piece to the world I would befriend everybody also with piece I wouldn't need to fight.

Silent Master
Because they have no reason to train you.

golem370
They have no reason not to either eek! stick out tongue

KingD19
1 I could be taught how to be a great fighter in my scenario I bring piece to the world so if I need I would have any number of people teach me how to fight Wolverine went back to pre Civil War all the way to Furture Past or was that a present Wolverine. His adamantium bones is not all that makes him a Juggernaut his healing factor is a mayor factor if he had not had it he wouldn't have survived firing squads or the adamantium grafting.

First, how would people know that? You can claim to bring peace, but you'd be a guy who can heal good and has claws. Nobody would know that until you popped them out or got hurt. But by then you'd just be a target.

Even then, training would take a lot of time that you would have, but other people in the series wouldn't. While you're getting trained, the Starks are getting slaughtered wholesale. Wolverine was a kid(probably around 13 since his powers activated) in 1845. DoFP took place in 2023. He was only 191 and was already starting to grey.

And while yes, his HF makes him awesome at tanking damage. There is damage that will kill him since his bones can't take the damage. He can get crushed, or his head cut off, etc...

And lol at bringing peace by being nice to people. You clearly haven't watched or read GoT.

Silent Master
They have no reason not to either eek! stick out tongue

Sure they do, You're nothing to them and GOT characters aren't exactly known for their charity.

Nephthys
You start a mile from Winterfell at the start of season 1. Ned would hire you and give you some training.

Silent Master
He has no reason to do so.

golem370
I said I would kill the Lannsters and send crows messengers out to report the Lannisters are dead and I welcome people to come for peace talks even Daenerys Targaryen I might even keep Cersi around to be dealt with by the people who her family killed or betrayed I would be a peace bringer.

Silent Master
Seeing as you have zero skills and only your normal stats, that isn't happening.

Nephthys
He has no reason to do so.

Yeah who would want an immortal bodyguard. That would be crazy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ned's nice enough to hire someone if they had nowhere to go.

Or you could join the Watch and get free training.

Silent Master
Yeah who would want an immortal bodyguard. That would be crazy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ned's nice enough to hire someone if they had nowhere to go.

Or you could join the Watch and get free training.

You're not immortal and as you have zero skill he isn't likely to hire you as a bodyguard.

Maybe he'll be nice and hire you as a kitchen boy.

quanchi112
Seeing as you have zero skills and only your normal stats, that isn't happening. Iyo not other people's, kid.

Silent Master
No, per the OP.

Khazra Reborn
Seeing as you were only given Logan's claws + healing and not his stats or skills. you'll be rather easy to capture.

K. But why would anyone want to capture you? As far as anyone knows your just some dude. With Logan's power you have the added benefit of living nigh forever, you can take as much time as you need learning sword play, and survival skills, while staying below the mans radar.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Nibedicus
-Bone Claw Wolverine's claws and healing factor

This.

Pre-Weapon X Logan has been nuked in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 616 canon, as revealed in Logan and Death of Wolverine mini-series.

Claws would be a match for Valyrian steel weapons or even surpass them.

Frankly, this powerset is simply too OP.

Originally posted by Nibedicus
(all movie versions):

Ouch. Didn't read laughing out loud

Well. I still pick Wolvie's powerset.

My second choice would be Rotj Luke + adamantium sword, pretty damn good too.

golem370
Most guards are cannon fodder only main characters have real skill either. I would get to King's Landing kill Cersi and Joffery save Stark and his family or warn them of Lannister's plot

Silent Master
K. But why would anyone want to capture you? As far as anyone knows your just some dude. With Logan's power you have the added benefit of living nigh forever, you can take as much time as you need learning sword play, and survival skills, while staying below the mans radar.

GOT isn't exactly a nice and peaceful area where you can just go and get high-end training from random nobodies. you won't be staying off anyone's radar for long enough to become highly skilled.

Khazra Reborn
GOT isn't exactly a nice and peaceful area where you can just go and get high-end training from random nobodies. you won't be staying off anyone's radar for long enough to become highly skilled.

Not true. There are plenty of skilled swordsmen in GoT that none of the big houses are aware of. Shit, you could go hang with the wildlings, they'd probably worship someone with Logan's powerset.

NemeBro

Cap strength or Legolas aim ain't gonna protect you from random arrows or getting backstabbed or poisoned. No, but the two hundred pound suit of armour you can comfortably wear as Cap would protect you from the arrows or stabbings. As for being poisoned, prepare your own food.

RotJ Luke's abilities would indeed be the most powerful choice though.

NemeBro
K. But why would anyone want to capture you? As far as anyone knows your just some dude. With Logan's power you have the added benefit of living nigh forever, you can take as much time as you need learning sword play, and survival skills, while staying below the mans radar. thumb up

That's why I would choose Logan. Immortality is nice.

Silent Master
Not true. There are plenty of skilled swordsmen in GoT that none of the big houses are aware of. Shit, you could go hang with the wildlings, they'd probably worship someone with Logan's powerset.

It's far more likely that they'd just kill you.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

That's why I would choose Logan. Immortality is nice.

Plus, you cannot be disarmed.

Inhuman

RotJ Luke's abilities would indeed be the most powerful choice though.

Yup. Like I said the Jedi mind tricks alone would be invulnerable in the GOT universe. Like littlefinger on steroids. Wouldn't need to sneak around and plan scemes to gain power through chess like moves. You can directly just become powerful off suggestions.

Legolas is pretty much immortal as well.

Khazra Reborn
It's far more likely that they'd just kill you.

More like they could try, then when you pull the sword out of your chest and it heals in front of their eyes, they'd probably crown you king.

KingD19
Logan is long lived, not immortal. He was graying at 191 years old. I doubt he'd live past his mid 300's. Legolas gets an immediate 1,000 years at least though.

golem370
specially since you mostly likely couldn't be turned into a white.

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by KingD19
Logan is long lived, not immortal. He was graying at 191 years old. I doubt he'd live past his mid 300's. Legolas gets an immediate 1,000 years at least though.

He's graying in his 100's because he's played by a middle aged actor.

I forgot elves live forever though, that's a definite plus.

Silent Master
More like they could try, then when you pull the sword out of your chest and it heals in front of their eyes, they'd probably crown you king.

You'd be in to much pain to pull it out and it's more likely that they'd try cutting your head off first.

Silent Master
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Plus, you cannot be disarmed. '

Sure you can, it's called having your arm cut off.

Khazra Reborn
You'd be in to much pain to pull it out and it's more likely that they'd try cutting your head off first.

Your greatly over estimating a bunch of uneducated superstitious people who live outside of civilization.

Time-Immemorial

What was Caps age before he died?

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

I assume late 20s or early 30s

Silent Master
Your greatly over estimating a bunch of uneducated superstitious people who live outside of civilization.

Not really, killing things you don't understand or consider unnatural is a rather normal reaction for uneducated superstitious people.

KingD19
He's graying in his 100's because he's played by a middle aged actor.

I forgot elves live forever though, that's a definite plus.

He's graying in his late 100's because in the story the movie is based off of, he's also graying in his late 100's. You see the grey patches and he actually looks older and a bit out of shape in comparison to when he goes back to the 70's in DoFP or Wolverine.

He was in I'm assuming in his early-mid 20's if that when he got the SSS. Probably had a few months to a year or so messing around before he crashed the bomber.

Time-Immemorial
I assume late 20s or early 30s

Couldn't be, he was at least 70 when they deiced him.

Time-Immemorial
He's graying in his late 100's because in the story the movie is based off of, he's also graying in his late 100's. You see the grey patches and he actually looks older and a bit out of shape in comparison to when he goes back to the 70's in DoFP or Wolverine.

He was in I'm assuming in his early-mid 20's if that when he got the SSS. Probably had a few months to a year or so messing around before he crashed the bomber.

I mean when they shot him with a sniper.

KingD19
Couldn't be, he was at least 70 when they in iced him.

If you mean chronologically, then he's nearly 100 at the least. But he stopped aging in the ice. And probably won't start to actually age again for a while due to how fast his metabolism is.

Edit- Oh, you meant in comics. Well they don't keep up with age well in the comics unless you're someone like Wolverine who they chronicle your life because you can heal. Also time works weird in comics. He was probably in his 30's still when he got shot.

StiltmanFTW

Graying can be caused by too much stress, right? Anyway, a highly efficient healing factor is better than the super longevity of elves when you're in a non-friendly world like Westeros...

Time-Immemorial
How old was he wen they killed him in the comic from the sniper attack.

KingD19
Graying can be caused by too much stress, right? Anyway, a highly efficient healing factor is better than the super longevity of elves when you're in a non-friendly world like Westeros...

He wasn't graying from stress when he was fighting Phoenix or the Brotherhood, etc... And between those movies and DOFP it hasn't even been 20 years since DOFP is in 2023.

A healing factor is effective, but you have no stat advantage. With Legolas powers, you'd be immortal, and practically immune to harm because no one would be able to lay a finger on you. Your senses are too keen, you're too good at fighting, you're too fast, too strong. Anybody who gets in your face will be dead before they hit the ground, and literally before anyone realizes what happened. With Wolverine's powers you're just a guy with claws who heals.

Khazra Reborn
Couldn't be, he was at least 70 when they deiced him.

Oh, his actual age. He was iced in his 20s or 30s, found 70 years later so he's at the youngest in his mid 90's.

StiltmanFTW
How old was he wen they killed him in the comic from the sniper attack.

Cap?

He was never killed by a sniper, you noob stick out tongue

Time-Immemorial
I'm thinking of someone else then, but I know I read one where Cap dies.

Khazra Reborn
Not really, killing things you don't understand or consider unnatural is a rather normal reaction for uneducated superstitious people.

It's more likely they'd be amazed. But at any rate, we're both assuming they'd try and kill you in sight when they wouldnt, as long as your not a crow, they'd probably welcome you to live among them.

Silent Master
I disagree.

StiltmanFTW
He wasn't graying from stress when he was fighting Phoenix or the Brotherhood, etc... And between those movies and DOFP it hasn't even been 20 years since DOFP is in 2023.

A healing factor is effective, but you have no stat advantage. With Legolas powers, you'd be immortal, and practically immune to harm because no one would be able to lay a finger on you. Your senses are too keen, you're too good at fighting, you're too fast, too strong. With Wolverine's powers you're just a guy with claws who heals.

Fighting has never been a problem for Wolverine... he relishes in it if anything.

It's the mental trauma that gets to him.

Actually... even in the movie universe, I think it's safe to say HF keeps you in peak+ condition... all those leaps and reaction feats are impossible in RL. Sorry, doesn't matter how ninja you are, you won't be cutting someone's shotgun into pieces if it's point-blank at the back of your skull erm

Legolas can be and has been tagged.

KingD19
Wildlings are constantly shown as brutal, savage people. Remember when they raided those villages and slaughtered everyone? Slaughtered villagers and farmers who had nothing against them and were just trying to live?

Why wouldn't they just try to murder this random guy out in their territory all by his lonesome just to take his shit?

StiltmanFTW
I'm thinking of someone else then, but I know I read one where Cap dies.

Time-dislocating bullets made by Doom.

That's how Marvel works, you need to read 100 issues to fully understand what was going on.

Khazra Reborn
Wildlings are constantly shown as brutal, savage people. Remember when they raided those villages and slaughtered everyone? Slaughtered villagers and farmers who had nothing against them and were just trying to live?

Why wouldn't they just try to murder this random guy out in their territory all by his lonesome just to take his shit?

They do that because they have to, in order to survive. If you guys lack the imagination as to how an invincible man would be useful to a group of war like people then I really can't help you.

Silent Master

At this point I'm fairly sure that they're just grasping at straws to avoid admitting they made a bad choice.

KingD19
Fighting has never been a problem for Wolverine... he relishes in it if anything.

It's the mental trauma that gets to him.

Actually... even in the movie universe, I think it's safe to say HF keeps you in peak+ condition... all those leaps and reaction feats are impossible in RL. Sorry, doesn't matter how ninja you are, you won't be cutting someone's shotgun into pieces if it's point-blank at the back of your skull erm

Legolas can be and has been tagged.

He also had time on his hands. He got his claws let's say when he was 13, as that's the standard age. It was 1845. We didn't see him again until he was fighting in the Civil War, which was 1861-1865. So we don't see him for at least 11 years, and then he shows up as a soldier. You are not Wolverine. You are you, just put into GoT and you got his claws+ HF. OP doesn't say stats, which are indeed a separate power from his healing factor. But if he's including them then I can change my statement a bit as even BC Logan showed enhanced stats. But you are you. So you're not used to fighting constantly like he is. You're not so used to pain that you can ignore a sword through your gut, or a mace shattering your kneecap.

Legolas has been hit by who? Aside from Bolg and his goons in that fight(who going by previous and later feats shouldn't have been able to lay a finger on Legolas)who's really gotten a good hit in on him? And this is a serious question, I haven't seen the movies for some time aside from the Hobbit series.

KingD19
At this point I'm fairly sure that they're just grasping at straws to avoid admitting they made a bad choice.

Hahaha yeah. Also, Khazra. You won't be invincible. Invincible means inability to be harmed. Blades bend on your skin. A crack to the jaw does nothing to you. You can get trampled by a horse and be fine. You just heal really fast. But you can't heal having your head chopped off, not in the movies anyway. And the time it takes to heal say, having your knee busted to powder or your arm chopped off at the shoulder puts you in trouble while you're healing. On top of that, you simply cannot handle pain like Logan. He's had a very long time to get used to it. You still handle pain like you.

StiltmanFTW
He also had time on his hands. He got his claws let's say when he was 13, as that's the standard age. It was 1845. We didn't see him again until he was fighting in the Civil War, which was 1861-1865. So we don't see him for at least 11 years, and then he shows up as a soldier. You are not Wolverine. You are you, just put into GoT and you got his claws+ HF. OP doesn't say stats, which are indeed a separate power from his healing factor. But if he's including them then I can change my statement a bit as even BC Logan showed enhanced stats. But you are you. So you're not used to fighting constantly like he is. You're not so used to pain that you can ignore a sword through your gut, or a mace shattering your kneecap.

Legolas has been hit by who? Aside from Bolg and his goons in that fight(who going by previous and later feats shouldn't have been able to lay a finger on Legolas)who's really gotten a good hit in on him? And this is a serious question, I haven't seen the movies for some time aside from the Hobbit series.

Stats are a a by-product of his healing factor.

He seemed to get overwhelmed at the Black Gate, unable to rush to help Aragorn, who was about to get murdered by the Olog-hai Chieftain. As you must remember from the riot in King's Landing, angry mobs in Westeros are dangerous even if composed of just smallfolk.

Legolas' abilities do not include his experience - it's not clear how old he was, but he might've been 1,000 to almost 3,000 years old according to various sources/fan theories.

Khazra Reborn

Lol, so the power to heal from any wound and nigh immortality are a bad choice? That's funny. Truth be told pretty any of the power sets are a fair bet, you could get by with any of them.

StiltmanFTW
Someone tries to poison you? No biggie.

Age? Not a problem either.

Cold? HF copes well with that, too.

Other powersets are just not safe to pick. RotJ Luke seems like a decent choice, but even his powers weren't that good if we focus on movie feats only. And JMT doesn't work on everyone.

Khazra Reborn
Luke is good for combat only, it's useless for survival, tbh.

StiltmanFTW
Maybe he has learned the Force Heal ability, but... it's a huge maybe, as we never see him using it on the screen.

Khazra Reborn
As of RotJ he never used anything that complicated, he still had to concentrated to force grab and stuff.

StiltmanFTW
He has casually Force Gripped Gamorreans, though. Nice feat, but as you said, good for combat only.

Khazra Reborn
Right, I forgot about that, right before he spoke to Jabba.

StiltmanFTW
Many forgot about that.

Hell, it's been sooo forgotten, many believe (including LucasArts video game makers) Force Grip is purely a Dark Side ability...

Silent Master
Lol, so the power to heal from any wound and nigh immortality are a bad choice? That's funny. Truth be told pretty any of the power sets are a fair bet, you could get by with any of them.

When you don't have his stats or skill, yes. because you'll more than likely be killed within a few battles.

StiltmanFTW
Stats are a a by-product of his healing factor.

Silent Master

Too bad you'll never live the 100+ years it took him to develop those stats.

StiltmanFTW
Oh, Silent...

durroll1

quanchi112
Sm is wrong once again.

Silent Master
Oh, Silent...

durroll1

Quan is on your side, take a minute and think about what that means.

quanchi112
Quan is on your side, take a minute and think about what that means. So you don't believe in logic but more or less what certain posters side is ?

laughing out loud

golem370
I would say late teens early 20s but he didn't really age while frozen when he died first

NemeBro
Luke is good for combat only, it's useless for survival, tbh. He could knock on someone's door and Jedi mind trick them into giving him food and shelter. The Jedi Mind trick would be gamebreaking in Game of Thrones.

quanchi112
He could knock on someone's door and Jedi mind trick them into giving him food and shelter. The Jedi Mind trick would be gamebreaking in Game of Thrones. It would be good but do you think it would work on someone like Tywin ?

NotAllThatEvil
So quick question. Deadpool got his healing factor from wolverine. Didn't he survive getting his head chopped off?

Arachnid1
So quick question. Deadpool got his healing factor from wolverine. Didn't he survive getting his head chopped off? In the comics, sure. Movies, not so much.

And Deadpool from the comics has survived being reduced to a puddle. His healing factor is better than Wolverines. I remember hearing at one point that its because the adamantium in Wolverines body is poisonous so it severely impairs his healing factor. I'm not sure how valid that is though, since I've never seen boneclaw Wolverine with any great feats of healing. As far as actual feats, go, Deadpools got him beat.

NotAllThatEvil
In the movie deadpool got his powers from either logan or sabertooth and sfter the credits he picks up his own head. Unless there was another mutant that gave him HF.

Silent Master
Movie Deadpool was genetically engineered from multiple mutants, it was never stated that his healing level was an exact match to Wolverine's.

NemeBro
Originally posted by quanchi112
It would be good but do you think it would work on someone like Tywin ? Nope, but it would work on people he could ally himself with. Tywin's powerful due to his connections, and Jedi Mind Trick could force connections. With Luke's powers one would easily become the most formidable fighter in the setting, as well.

StealthRanger
So quick question. Deadpool got his healing factor from wolverine. Didn't he survive getting his head chopped off?

Apparently, after Wolverine chopped it off with his superheated adamantium claws, right through his adamantium skeleton

God that was an awful movie, thank **** it's non canon now

As for the thread, probably Luke, mind powers and precog are pretty gamechanging, plus and adamantium katana would shred anything in GoT

Though Legolas with his whole jumping on fallen rubble speed is pretty bullshit

Scoobless

Gandalf disarmed and swatted him away pretty easily just after his return as the White Wizard, and Legolas knew he was coming and was prepared to try to kill him (though he thought it was Sauroman)

Time-Immemorial
Movie Deadpool was genetically engineered from multiple mutants, it was never stated that his healing level was an exact match to Wolverine's.

It kind of was. Right after they augmented Logan and were about to wipe his memory Trask said he had Logan's DNA for the dead pool.

Silent Master
Plus several other mutants, any one of which could have effected his healing rate. As a genetically engineered super mutant his feats can hardly be used for other people.

KingD19
Originally posted by Scoobless
Gandalf disarmed and swatted him away pretty easily just after his return as the White Wizard, and Legolas knew he was coming and was prepared to try to kill him (though he thought it was Sauroman)

Seriously? The Angel given form on Middle-Earth who has powerful magic and amazing stats is comparable to the normal people of Westeros? We might as well compare Merry and Pippin to Bolg and Azog.

Time-Immemorial
Plus several other mutants, any one of which could have effected his healing rate. As a genetically engineered super mutant his feats can hardly be used for other people.

So are you saying it was better or worse then Logan's?

Silent Master
By feats, better.

Time-Immemorial
Logan has the phoniex showing, what's deadpools best recovery feat?

StealthRanger
Considering Phoenix could disintegrate reinforced blast doors a meter+ thick and I think destroyed building on Alcatraz on the molecular level, and Logan regenerated from her trying to disintegrate him

Nibedicus
Don't forget the most important part: what do you plan to do with your powers?

Gonna save the Starks? Kill them faster? Be a hero? A soulless merc? A conqueror?

Bear in mind Westoros time will keep on flowing as you try and achieve your goals (train, plot, etc.). Travel time plus the ability to get a form of tranport is important, too. Unless you plan on hoofing it all the time. So if you take too long you might end up not making it to key plot points of the world. And the hows are important, too. Exactly at what point of the story will you make your appearance and what exactly do you do to achieve your goal the best? Just because you get Cap's powers doesn't mean you can save Ned from getting his overly close haircut.

Inhuman
Logan has the phoniex showing, what's deadpools best recovery feat?

Getting his head cut off , surviving a collapse of a nuclear reactor tower and still being alive.

Feat starts at 3:40

tzNx-QmRihM?t

I dont get how only one blade seem to cut DP's head off when he had all 3 out erm

Time-Immemorial
I don't know if that trumps Phoneix disintegration?

Silent Master
She was clearly holding back against Logan as she was only disintegrating a few layers of skin at a time.

Scoobless
Seriously? The Angel given form on Middle-Earth who has powerful magic and amazing stats is comparable to the normal people of Westeros? We might as well compare Merry and Pippin to Bolg and Azog.

You asked if he'd been hit, I answered.

And where in the movies does it say Gandalf is an Angel? (and he would have been killed by a simple Orc if not for one of those little Hobbits)

golem370
They called him a Guardian

Bentley
Luke has the most powerful powerset, I can certainly pull off crazy stuff with what he has done in the movies (also you get a mechanical hand?). Logan is good for survival but you'd be suffering heavy amounts of pain all the time, and I'm sure that wouldn't be enjoyable.

Nibedicus
Just his jedi abilities no mechanical hand. smile

Bentley
And they are capped at that level, right? I cannot train myself to throw some force lightning by channeling the dark side I assume.

Nibedicus
Yeah. You cap at RotJ level abilities. Your powers aren't growing any further. Tho you can likely learn smart uses for such abilities or refine thru practice. Like getting better aim with your force push, etc.

KingD19

And where in the movies does it say Gandalf is an Angel? (and he would have been killed by a simple Orc if not for one of those little Hobbits)

You never read the books? Gandalf is a Maiar, an angelic being only lesser in power to people basically Sauron level and above, as they are a higher level of angelic being than even he is. How do you think he fought Durin's Bane and killed it? How do you think he literally died and was reborn as Gandalf the White(much more powerful than Gray) Where do you think all his magic came from?

Utrigita
I think you take each powerset depending on what exactly you want to accomplish. Outlaw? I would pick Wolverine, I'm under the impression that, a part of his abilities and stats are the ability to cope with the pain, but w/e. Soldier in the army? Cap or Legolas. Take over the world scheme, Luke. Thief? Spiderman. I think it's important to remember exactly what "Career" you want to pursue. I'll go for Luke personally and hone his skills, if comics between the movies is allowed then Luke just grows significantly in power.

Scoobless
You never read the books? Gandalf is a Maiar, an angelic being only lesser in power to people basically Sauron level and above, as they are a higher level of angelic being than even he is. How do you think he fought Durin's Bane and killed it? How do you think he literally died and was reborn as Gandalf the White(much more powerful than Gray) Where do you think all his magic came from?

I know the basic book history, but this is a Movie Vs forum, book feats and legend do not apply if they are not replicated on screen.

StiltmanFTW

Doesn't matter who Gandalf really is.

We know for a fact he's using a mortal form with limited power.

TheVaultDweller
Out of that list I would most likely go with Cap. He has the perfect combination of stats and skills to survive and thrive in that kind of world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.