White Man Calls Mosque, Threatens to "Firebomb and gun down" Mosque Inhabitants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tzeentch
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/fbi-arrests-seminole-man-accused-of-calling-in-threats-to-two-pinellas/2254311

I'm not a racist or anything but I just can not fathom how these people are still allowed to stay in our country? Why is the "progressive" media completely ignoring White Men publicly and boldly chanting death to Muslims in the streets? I'm not racist or anything but it just seems like White Culture just isn't compatible with our Western values. Why are white men allowed to stay in America?

Flyattractor
You mean he didn't get the concealed carry license for his Firebomb?!

What an IDIOT!

Lord Lucien
Look, TI made the news.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Flyattractor
I didn't see anything in there about a Gun Toting American blowing some POS Jihadie away.

AsbestosFlaygon
10 years in prison? That's too harsh a punishment for verbal assault.

Originally posted by Tzeentch
I'm not racist or anything but it just seems like White Culture just isn't compatible with our Western values. Why are white men allowed to stay in America?
laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Tze, a 1/2 black, 1/2 mexican, went around to find white crimes. I wonder if we looked at the stats of blacks and hispanics, who commits more crimes based on population size. I'm willing to bet it goes Black's first, Hispanic then Whites.

Time-Immemorial
Ah look here

People in prision

Robtard
Interesting, do you think those numbers are skewed at all by not equal sentencing, even for equal crimes where say the black drug user will get 10 years for crack-cocaine; while the white drug user will get rehab and probation for cocaine.

Then of course there's the white-collar crimes which no one wants to talk about. Rob a liquor store, get 5 years, rob thousands out of their savings and retirement, 18 months with time served. Oh well, it's almost like the system is catered to help certain people. Almost.

Time-Immemorial
Considering you liberals are pretty much for letting murders off the death penalty, the last thing you should use is your argument is "white collar crimes" especially since the Clintons have a long track record of white collar criminality and getting out of it.

The numbers don't lie.

Per capital, blacks commit way more crime then whites based on their population size.

Robtard
Clinton's are White, thanks for the support thumb up

See what I said above, do you think that's due to an unbalanced justice system and black people historically being put down (culture/environment) or do you think black people are just genetically predisposed to being criminals? Feel free to add you own.

Time-Immemorial
Calling the Clintons out for their crimes is not supporting. It just makes people who will vote for her look bad..especially the ones here Like Tze who said they would vote for her just because.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Robtard
Interesting, do you think those numbers are skewed at all by not equal sentencing, even for equal crimes where say the black drug user will get 10 years for crack-cocaine; while the white drug user will get rehab and probation for cocaine.

Then of course there's the white-collar crimes which no one wants to talk about. Rob a liquor store, get 5 years, rob thousands out of their savings and retirement, 18 months with time served. Oh well, it's almost like the system is catered to help certain people. Almost.

Jon Jones got off light with a hit and run. Maybe it's just famous black people with money that get off easy like white people do.

ArtificialGlory
This guy needs to be deported... to Bubba's cell.

Stigma
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Tze, a 1/2 black, 1/2 mexican, went around to find white crimes. I wonder if we looked at the stats of blacks and hispanics, who commits more crimes based on population size. I'm willing to bet it goes Black's first, Hispanic then Whites.
He might be letting lose his suppressed frustration that liberal policies are failing in Europe and are going to fall in the US.

Ushgarak
Closing bait thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.